Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
    GAH!!!!!! Think I've got CRW's problem and my brain's just exploded!!! - Think I need a bigger pillow!!!!!!!
    sigpic
    Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
      GAH!!!!!! Think I've got CRW's problem and my brain's just exploded!!! - Think I need a bigger pillow!!!!!!!
      I made up a sig/avi set with that one.

Comment

I seriously think he could not get any better

oohh tongue!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Holy GUH. *does back stroke in the gutter and splashes all the ladies* MR...the view's delicious. *glares weakly at Ladygris* Ya didn't hear my brain cell go boom with Pauly's Strip Tease pic? I couldn't type for several seconds. hehe More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
            Holy GUH. *does back stroke in the gutter and splashes all the ladies* MR...the view's delicious. *glares weakly at Ladygris* Ya didn't hear my brain cell go boom with Pauly's Strip Tease pic? I couldn't type for several seconds. hehe More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
            NOW you know how I felt when MR posted her pic at the top of this page!

Comment

hehe So if you lot are intent on blowing up brain cells,anyone got the casual kilted Pauly pix of him laying on a gurney and looking rather cheeky? It's from a con a few years ago. *cough hint* lol More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                hehe So if you lot are intent on blowing up brain cells,anyone got the casual kilted Pauly pix of him laying on a gurney and looking rather cheeky? It's from a con a few years ago. *cough hint* lol More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                I think I do, but I'm not sure......

Comment

Okay, here's what I could find, along with several others.....in one quick pic spam.

Comment

It's been resized, PB just needs to catch up.

Comment

Spoilered for HOTNESS factor.

MR, have that pillow ready (plus a couple others)

Spoiler:

Comment

Comment

Comment

*glomps Ladygris* Holy crap,I just swallowed my tongue. *splashes Ladygris and anyone else lurking* GUH. Just freaking GUH. I...kilted Pauly...can't type...brain cell...boom. Wicked pix. More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                            sigpic

Comment

WHOA... thanks for the warning!!!

sigpic

Comment

You're welcome.

Comment

Working...
                                X