No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some Carson Beckett items in the Propworx live auction. You can download a pdf catalog, and/or buy one for $45.

In the pdf catalog:

- Black BDUs and TAC vest on page 94
    - Prison outfit from 4x19 "Kindred, part 1" on page 94
    - Uniform from 4x20 "Kindred, part 2" on page 94
    - His watch on page 167
    - Fishing hat from 3x17 "Sunday" on page 170
    - Photo of Rodney and Carson from 3x17 "Sunday" on page 170

My kind of guy:
    "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
    Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
    (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Finally had a chance to watch 'The Traveler'. Quick sum-up with spoilers...

Spoiler:
      Wow, wasn't that just one of the crappiest horror movies I've seen in a while, but our man Pauly sure can scream bloody murder -- literally! Maybe I just didn't like the plot so much because I'm not a person who believes in the paranormal at all, but if you like splatter films with lots of blood and gore and don't mind an overly simplistic plot, this movie is definitely for you. We had a little spoiler leak out earlier toward the beginning of the year about how he is the last to die in the movie, and although I won't completely spoil the ending for everybody, I will say that it is indeed true. We get a few really nice moments getting to see him agape in horror as someone is murdered before his eyes too, right before we get to watch him die horribly. Is there no end to the number of films in which Paul dies? Apparently not.

Anyway, if you want to see it, PM me.

Comment

Thanks for the auction items Watcher! I'd love the prison uniform...it's for um...research purposes. lol Jersey,'The Traveler' sounds good for a horror movie...do horror movies actually have plots? hehe I promise if I ever win a big lottery,I'll fund one of Paul's projects and make sure his character doesn't die. lol More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
        sigpic

Comment

Helloooooo, my lovely fellow Paul/Carson thunkers! *hugs all round*

I'm sorry I've been away for so long. I got sick for several weeks, then I had to travel a bit for my job, my computer was out of action for a while, & lately I've been working very hard so that I can continue to be employed (I'm a contractor at the moment). I have been briefly lurking most days so I could keep up with all the Paul news, though.

It's awesome that he's married now! I'm so happy for him that he's found love in his life. If anyone deserves it, he does.

Also, great pics & stories from DragonCon. Living vicariously is the only way I can get any satisfaction because it looks like he's not going to visit Melbourne for a very long time. *cries* He is coming to Australia a year from now, but only going to Adelaide in South Australia & Perth in Western Australia. I'm in Melbourne in Victoria. Australia's a big country, & going to see him would mean flights & accommodation, all of which are costly on top of convention expenses. Plus I'd need someone to come with me because there's no way I'd go by myself to an event like that. *sigh* Oh well, it's a year away; who know what'll happen between now & then?

Anyway, here's a Carson-pretty for old times' sake.

Feel the love.
          dolfyn.
          Dr. Carson Beckett: The Heart of Atlantis

Comment

*glomps Dolfyn* Long time no see sweetie!! Glad you're still with us. Awesome Carson pretty...I'd like to request kilted Paul/Carson please. *cheeky grin* More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
            sigpic

Comment

For anyone who is interested, I have a friend ProjectPurpleHeart who is doing a charity auction for the USC pain centre. And two items of note up for auction. One is a Duct Taped wallet that I had made and I donated. Has been signed by Richard Dean Anderson (signed at MtM this summer)!

The RDA signed wallet

But the second item of note is a Quench the Fire Tshirt (QtF is a major fundraising event for the USC pain centre) autographed by 12 Stargate actors including Paul McGillion!!! Yes it has been touched and signed by Paul himself!
              And a list of all 12 on the shirt: Dan Payne, Cliff Simon, Jay Acovone, John De Lancie, J.R. Bourne, Paul McGillion, Corin Nemec, Colin Cunningham, Gary Chalk, Erik Avari, Steve Bacic, Barry Campbell

The Autographed Tshirt

And here is a link to the page listing all her auctions
              http://tinyurl.com/33sptbr
              My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
              "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                ..I'd like to request kilted Paul/Carson please.
                Yes! Kilts, please.
                sigpic
                Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Hello everyone, new thunker here! Nice place you have here

It's awesome that he's married now! I'm so happy for him that he's found love in his life. If anyone deserves it, he does.
                  So much for my daydreams... No, seriously, I'm very happy for him and I wish them both only the best. He really deserves it. And the lucky wife, too!

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
                    Finally had a chance to watch 'The Traveler'....
                    Anyway, if you want to see it, PM me.
                    Oooh! Yes please, I'm very keen to see it! I've PM'd you.

Feel the love.
                    dolfyn.
                    Dr. Carson Beckett: The Heart of Atlantis

Comment

Anyone got any kilted Paul pix to spice up Saturday? *cough hint* lol More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                      sigpic

Comment

The only kilt pic I have is this one:

I wish I'd been there to see that!

Comment

*waves weakly from the floor* M'fine. Wicked pic Jersey. GUH. More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh wow, that's a nice picture.

I wish I'd been there to see that!
                            Yeah, me, too.

Comment

*pokes Thread*
                              I'm sure this place used to update more frequently...who's gone?

I'll post some more ADB screencaps soon, promise! They're in a folder, waiting to be unleashed...

Comment

Bring them on!

Comment

Working...
                                X