• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well, we still want a full report on the con

details details details
    sigpic

Comment

I was going to propose, but it seems very childish and inane. I'll settle for grinning stupidly with my dimples.

Comment

LOL. Oh to see the look on his face. I'm afraid all I could muster up would be to grin stupidly as well.

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz
          I was going to propose, but it seems very childish and inane.
          Hey, hey, hey someone on this thread did propose to him at a Con so please none of that kind a talk. *no not me, I wish!*

Comment

Well time for some thunking and well I don't have any new caps but what is wrong with this?

Woof!

*Drool* *Die* *Squee*

Intense. Yum.

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
              Well time for some thunking and well I don't have any new caps but what is wrong with this?

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...x/deaa8d91.jpg

Woof!

*Drool* *Die* *Squee*

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...x/648e356a.jpg

Intense. Yum.
              Wrong? WRONG?

Abso-luscious-lutely NOTHING wrong, Rose!!!!

They're....with the...he.........~oh~
              And his....mmmmmmmmmm....ah, Eyes that.........Sa-sa-sa-SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

***THUNK!!***

~drool~dazed~ OOooh!...pretty ceiling....carpet is...so...soft...Carson? Where are you?......~dazed~drool~

AT
              thistledown
              sigpic

Comment

Oh Rose, what can I say, fabulous pics! De-li-cious!

I'm sooo looking forward to the con reports! Not so much to dying from envy, but at least there's a lovely doc in my mind who will revive me!

Bye, A.
                ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by thistledown

~drool~dazed~ OOooh!...pretty ceiling....carpet is...so...soft...Carson? Where are you?......~dazed~drool~

AT
                  LOL! Thistle girl, think that's about the most oddly appropriate response I've seen yet

Gorgeous bloke pics and a good laugh, what more can you want out of a thread?!

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...x/d010a749.jpg Woof!
                    Woof is an understatement.

Comment

Hello all Am I in the right place? I'm 27 and my sn is Carson's girl. Yes I'm that pathetic! Well this is my Carson story...

When I first started watching Atlantis, I thought he was a cool character, but I didn't really think that much about him, as far as finding him attractive. I started to think he was cuter, the more I saw him, but it just didn't click. Then I was watching a behind the scenes show on Sci-fi channel and Paul was on there and when I saw him I was like, he's really cute! Shortly after that I saw "Poisoning the Well" and that just cinched it as fair as me liking the character. I was hooked. Ok, now I have to say Carson is such a sweety! He has this way of getting annoyed that to me just makes me want to hug him, and the way he raises his eyes and eybrows when he's concerned, you know what I mean? He's very caring too, I mean he's a doctor, so he obviously likes helping people. Oh goodness I could go on and on.... My favorite Atlantis ep. so far is definitely "Duet". Great moments in that ep!

I don't know that much about Paul, but he seems really cool from things I've seen and he plays Carson so right there he's great in my book!

By the way, awesome pics! Awesome!! Thank you so much for posting them Drwho'srose and Arlessiar

Oh, and I'm not always this hyper, but I can't be held responsible for the way I act considering a certain subject matter...
                      Paul/Carson, Rachel/Teyla, David/Eli Supporter!!
                      Proud Samandan. Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Originally posted by Carson's girl
                        Hello all Am I in the right place? I'm 27 and my sn is Carson's girl. Yes I'm that pathetic! Well this is my Carson story...
                        **Welcome to the Thread Carson's girl.**

When I first started watching Atlantis, I thought he was a cool character, but I didn't really think that much about him, as far as finding him attractive. I started to think he was cuter, the more I saw him, but it just didn't click. Then I was watching a behind the scenes show on Sci-fi channel and Paul was on there and when I saw him I was like, he's really cute! Shortly after that I saw "Poisoning the Well" and that just cinched it as fair as me liking the character. I was hooked.
                        Same here it was PtW that got me too. *Squee*

I don't know that much about Paul, but he seems really cool from things I've seen and he plays Carson so right there he's great in my book!
                        Oh he is just a sweetie in a whole masculine kind of way! Read the thread, there are some Con reports in here from watcher652 (she spent far too much time with him) and some fab Piccies.

Welcome again.

Comment

~°~ Welcome Carson's girl!!! ~°~

Hope you'll have a good time on the board and especially this thread!

Hello all Am I in the right place? I'm 27 and my sn is Carson's girl.
                          But you're not the sister of the well-known 'McKay'sgirl' on this board, right? There's only a limited amount of craziness a forum can bear!
                          Oh, and I'm not always this hyper, but I can't be held responsible for the way I act considering a certain subject matter...
                          There's nothing wrong with that! We all here are a little hyper sometimes. Who could look at this lovely blue eyes and stay sane?

Bye, A.
                          ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                          ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Hey, hey, hey someone on this thread did propose to him at a Con so please none of that kind a talk. *no not me, I wish!*
                            and the answer?

Comment

Welcome Carson's girl

JANICE: Dr. Bob, you've given this hospital a bad name.
                              DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

~!~!~!~!Welcome Carson's Girl!!~!~!~!~

As for hyper - ......I'm afraid no hyperness is allowed here! ~stern face~
                                No inarticulate adulation or emphatic or excessive fan behaviour will be tolerated on this Thunk Thread. ~finger wag, finger wag~

This thread is for serious and sober contemplation, appreciation, and discussion of Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion's physical attributes in the light of artistic, and aesthetic.......

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!:eek:

OMG who the frack was that???

another Carson fan! ~wiggly-dance! wiggly dance!~

um.............YEP!....Right place, alright! hee hee!

AT
                                thistledown
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X