Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HyperCaz
    and the answer?
    Um, not sure what you mean but - a) it was TJuk who asked or at least tried to and -b) apparently he said no (silly man) and he gets asked a lot!

Originally posted by TJuk
    oh and be ready for the 'single' announcement he seems fond of doing before you ask a question, witty replies usually go down a storm. Just don't do what I did, come out with a good one (aka a marriage proposal) and then loose my nerve and mumble/gush like a dork! D'oh!!
    *sorry TJ* *runs out of thread*

Comment

Welcome to the thread, Carson's Girl! Poisoning the Well is the ep that completely won me over as well.

Comment

Hey! :-)

Yay, seems that gateworld ist working for me again. I had some horrible days where pages just wouldn't load or not completely... esp. the pics. *sobs*

Anway, thanks for all the Carsonliciousnes while I was away. Great to see sooooo many pics about our fav Scot! :-)

Greetings,
        Mel - having a morning thunk that's better than coffee!
        Whatever. Whereever. Have a nice day.

Comment

Welcome aboard Carson's girl! Loving the location!

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
            Um, not sure what you mean but - a) it was TJuk who asked or at least tried to and -b) apparently he said no (silly man) and he gets asked a lot!

*sorry TJ* *runs out of thread*
            lol..he didn't say Yes or No... ;-P

And Rose, Carson is the 'Cowardly Lion' not the Tinman!!!! He has heart, he needs to find his courage (and has been doing!!) I've called the character that from day 1 and even Paul uses it in a lot of his interviews, (which always makes me smile...squee!)

The Tin Man in the Wizard of Oz needed to find his heart, that is sooooooooooooo McKay, like the 'Cowardly Lion' who has courage already he just needs to realise it, McKay needs to release he has 'heart' and more importantly can show to the people he cares about, his friends!!!

Anyway...um...hi to everyone, long time no talk!!!

*waves at everyone and runs off back to lurkdom cos she's so damn busy!!!*
            Last edited by TJuk; 11 November 2005, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TJuk
              lol..he didn't say Yes or No... ;-P
              Well he is a gentlemen.

And Rose, Carson is the 'Cowardly Lion' not the Tinman!!!! He has heart, he needs to find his courage (and has been doing!!) I've called the character that from day 1 and even Paul uses it in a lot of his interviews, (which always makes me smile...squee!)
              Look I know, but I wanted to include all of them and well I couldn't think of any other way to put it. To me Dr Beckett has a lot of Heart and compassion. Plus McKay is so the brains of the outfit.

Well see ya TJ, I thought you may of been lurking out there that's why I ran!

Comment

Well he is a gentlemen.
                lmao...that he is...though I'm taking it as a 'maybe'

Look I know, but I wanted to include all of them and well I couldn't think of any other way to put it. To me Dr Beckett has a lot of Heart and compassion. Plus McKay is so the brains of the outfit.

Well see ya TJ, I thought you may of been lurking out there that's why I ran!
                lol...I had this discussion with someone. Figuring out which character is which is more about where that character is going, their journey, not who they are now. So in one of those random silly convo's we came up with this:-

Cowardly Lion - Carson, he needs to realise he has courage, find his confidence and realise he can infact cope well with danger and the unknown (he just likes to whine about it).
                Tin Man - McKay, he needs to find his heart, or rather the ability to not be scared to open it to someone and trust in the people who care about him.
                Scarcrow - Weir, Needs to find her brain, or rather realise she's the boss, stop 2nd guessing her decisions and learn to be the strong fearless leader we KNOW she's capable of being.
                Dorothy - Sheppard, he needs to find his way home, it seems like the Lt. Col has been search for a place he belongs...maybe he's already home!
                Toto - Ford, he was Shep's sidekick (would that make Ronon toto now? He is kinda fuzzy and will eat anything like a dog!! lol)
                Good Witch - Teyla, smart, strong and a guide in the world of Oz, or rather The Pegasus Galaxy!
                Wicked Witch - The Wriath Queen, Steve, Bob etc (making the drones those flying monkey things).
                Munchkins - Ahtosian's and various Wriath fearing locals of the pegasus galaxy!!

TJ <-- skipping of back to lurkdom
                Last edited by TJuk; 12 November 2005, 08:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz
                  I may or may not have nefarious plans involving Paul
                  Tell us if you succeed.

I forgot to ask Paul at DragonCon, but can someone ask him does he have a favorite charity he'd like us to donate to?

My kind of guy:
                  "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                  Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                  (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

SciFi repeated Conversion last night.

He got to wear all his uniforms in this episode. If he had worn casual clothes we would have had the full set.

My kind of guy:
                    "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                    Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                    (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652
                      Tell us if you succeed.

I forgot to ask Paul at DragonCon, but can someone ask him does he have a favorite charity he'd like us to donate to?
                      Yes! Someone please as that. Great question.

Comment

watcher I know it is a Breast Cancer charity (it was mentioned in here before) but I am not 100% sure which charity. Maybe TJ's site or the Official one has it.

TJ, that is an interesting take on the 'Oz" thing, at one stage I did think of making Ronon Toto but changed my mind I thought the Jason fangirls might object!

Comment

Oh isn't he lovely? This look! *swoons*

Thanks for the pics, watcher!
                          Well he is a gentlemen.
                          And he is still single. At least that's what you can read in the first reports from the BOBW con. Seems he mentioned it multiple times.

Wow, and he sat on the lap of the women with the highest bid for an item during the auction. So, of course, everyone wanted to be the highest bidder. Hehe, this man surely knows how to raise money for a good cause!

Bye, A.
                          ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                          ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

BOBW reports? Anyone???

I so wanted to go but couldnt afford the flight AND a ticket so ended up with none... I would love to hear from anyone who went along....
                            BSG convert....

Comment

*waits impatiently for con reports*

JANICE: Dr. Bob, you've given this hospital a bad name.
                              DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

Theres a link to some BOBW con pics from mcalex22 in the DH/RM Thunk thread with Paul in them.
                                Last edited by Willow'sCat; 12 November 2005, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X