Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by twinchaosblade View Post
    Dass Du den Satz auf Deutsch hingeschrieben hast, hat mich riesig gefreut, TJinLOCA!
    (translation for all others, except phibi : I deeply enjoyed your writing this sentence in German!)
    ok, that was embarrassing... when I'm in this forum, I switch to full english mode so I had to read the german sentence twice to understand it *loool*

welcome to the thread beaugarcon

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
    Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Watch out!! Drive by carson spaming!

*waves* See ya'll again in a few hours! Don't miss me to much

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

Originally posted by phibi View Post
        ok, that was embarrassing... when I'm in this forum, I switch to full english mode so I had to read the german sentence twice to understand it *loool*
        Although I have to admit I'm not any better.

Great spam, idlewild! And your new sig is marvellous! Well done, girl!

But now I have to hang my head in shame and apologize to cshawzye.
        I didn't get exactly what I had in mind because when Carson showed the infamous dimple one couldn't see the whumped part of the face, when he showed that, there was only the faintest hint of it. Well see for yourselves...

See, a tiny hint of the dimple

And here, full dimple mode but not whumpy
        twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
        sigpic

Comment

Oh Oda, sorry to hear your training was rather unsatisfactory this time. Head up, girl, it will get better again; and the most important part is that you like the sport!

Your 'far away dimple' is so sweet. Carson looks a bit frustrated in it. Hehe.

And I have a whole lot more of hot 'Just Cause' pics...

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p...JustCause4.jpg

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p...ustCause10.jpg

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p...ustCause11.jpg

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p...ustCause12.jpg
          Thanks for the heads up. And Carson was frustrated there, you were right.

And about those pics from Just Cause; you have got to stop spamming them, or I'll be here all night. And it's midnight. I'm glas I don't have to get up early in the morning.

And we've got a newbie. How did I miss that?

Welcome beaugarcon

A classic one:
          "What makes life worth living is knowing that one day you'll wake up and find the person that makes you happier than anything in the whole world. So don't ever lose hope and give up, everything turns out okay and the good guy always wins."

Comment

Bye, idlewild!

Hey, you should have been there last weekend when I picked my son up from horse camp ... they started the show with a parade of flags representing all the countries the different camp counselors hailed from, and one was from Scotland! My family cheered SO LOUDLY when that Saltire galloped by! It was great!

Too bad I wasn't fast enough with my camera to get a photo for the thread here.

Comment

Too bad indeed, TJ. That would have been a great pic!

Originally posted by *Oda* View Post
              And about those pics from Just Cause; you have got to stop spamming them, or I'll be here all night. And it's midnight. I'm glas I don't have to get up early in the morning.
              And I didn't even break out the whumpy part of the 'Just Cause' pics as of yet...
              Spoiler:

twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
              sigpic

Comment

And I didn't even break out the whumpy part of the 'Just Cause' pics as of yet...
                Spoiler:

*faints*
                I'm out of words
                You better stop spamming those, or else....
                "What makes life worth living is knowing that one day you'll wake up and find the person that makes you happier than anything in the whole world. So don't ever lose hope and give up, everything turns out okay and the good guy always wins."

Comment

Hey, and I took a wonderful shot of Dr Heightmeyer and Carson from 'The Gift'. They look so cute here...

And another few to keep y'all happy

sigpic

Comment

Too bad indeed, TJ. That would have been a great pic!

Spoiler:

LOL! You know, as cute as Paul is in those photos, I finally got a chance to watch that episode ... GEEZ, what a bad show! I don't think the scriptwriters had a clue what actual legal (or military) proceedings looked like. It was PAINFUL to watch!

But the one that really got me was the episode of Cold Squad where he played the father of a baby that supposedly died of SIDS, who was accusing his ex-wife of infanticide ... man, he was great! And OMG, what a heart-wrenching story. (Anybody have any caps from that one?)

Comment

Spoiler:

[/FONT]
                      LOL, I think those caps have gotten as much mileage as the SGF ones!

Originally posted by TJinLOCA View Post
                      LOL! You know, as cute as Paul is in those photos, I finally got a chance to watch that episode ... GEEZ, what a bad show! I don't think the scriptwriters had a clue what actual legal (or military) proceedings looked like. It was PAINFUL to watch!

But the one that really got me was the episode of Cold Squad where he played the father of a baby that supposedly died of SIDS, who was accusing his ex-wife of infanticide ... man, he was great! And OMG, what a heart-wrenching story. (Anybody have any caps from that one?)
                      Hmmmmm, I used to have it, but my HD crashed. But I did replace a lot of my Paul stuff. I'll look and see if I have it!

sigpic
                      www.savecarsonbeckett.com
                      Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

I'm going!
                        =O Well, maybe I'll see you there!! I think I'm being dropped off there, so I'll be all alone what a scary thought

And to everyone, thanks for the warm welcome =D
                        My blog sigpic

Comment

Yes, the caps from 'Just Cause' are really neat but I never saw the episode, just snurched all the caps from Jenner...
                          But I already guessed that it wasn't too good a show; did a bit of research on the internet but didn't find anything too positive.

*whispers innocently to TJ*
                          Spoiler:
                          did the character PM was playing survive the whump?

What a sad story from 'Cold Squad'!

Originally Posted by Jenner8675309
                          LOL, I think those caps have gotten as much mileage as the SGF ones!
                          Your caps are always some of the best. And you have such an extensive collection.
                          sigpic

Comment

Yes, the caps from 'Just Cause' are really neat but I never saw the episode, just snurched all the caps from Jenner...
                            But I already guessed that it wasn't too good a show; did a bit of research on the internet but didn't find anything too positive.

*whispers innocently to TJ*
                            Spoiler:
                            did the character PM was playing survive the whump?

What a sad story from 'Cold Squad'!

Your caps are always some of the best. And you have such an extensive collection.
                            Just Cause lasted one season and yes to your question to TJ

Thanks for the compliment on my caps!!

AND GIANT CARSON NEWS (hopefully)

From Joe's blog today:
                            Spoiler:

Linzi writes: “I was wondering, is the season finale linked to Kindred I and II in any way?”

Answer: Yep.

sigpic
                            www.savecarsonbeckett.com
                            Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

I am loving all these pictures guys. Getting closer to my 50th.

~*Willing To March Into Hell For A Heavenly Cause*~
                              =<3

Comment

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
                                AND GIANT CARSON NEWS (hopefully)

From Joe's blog today:
                                Spoiler:

Linzi writes: “I was wondering, is the season finale linked to Kindred I and II in any way?”

Answer: Yep.
                                Thank you again for the information, Jenner!
                                You and TJuk are always fast as lightning with such things.
                                And of course I hope as well that it is significant news but I think that could mean almost anything. (Sorry for being such a killjoy.)

Originally posted by ScottishCandy View Post
                                I am loving all these pictures guys. Getting closer to my 50th.
                                And you even presented us with your new and shiny signature before that occasion. Looks really good.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X