Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arlessiar
    Hope these are his hands! I love looking at hands. Not really news, I know.
    A little OT: I wonder who the woman on this pic is. I think there was another pic of Peter deLuise, so maybe they also used pics of other crew members or relatives of the actors.
    Those must be Paul's hands. At DragonCon, Paul told a story about how he was confused when Peter complained that Paul was covering up one of the resume photos. Paul didn't know Peter's photo was on one of the resumes and that his movements were covering up the photo. You'd think Peter would warn someone about that!

My kind of guy:
    "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
    Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
    (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652
      Those must be Paul's hands. At DragonCon, Paul told a story about how he was confused when Peter complained that Paul was covering up one of the resume photos. Paul didn't know Peter's photo was on one of the resumes and that his movements were covering up the photo. You'd think Peter would warn someone about that!
      Really, oh I love Peter he's so cool. I can see him just sneaking something like the into the shot. So they are his hands good to know, he has very nice hands. *um, masculine hands*

Comment

I acutally saw that picture when i was watching the epsiode and I just totally cracked up. Peter must really putting himself in the picture.

Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
        The Strongest Will Survive!
        I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

Originally posted by jannagalaxy
          I acutally saw that picture when i was watching the epsiode and I just totally cracked up. Peter must really putting himself in the picture.

lol yeah. I think I read somewhere that he likes to put himself in every episode he directs.

Comment

Is this it?

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sga/s2/2...ml/014919.html

"I just hated away the fact that I give a s***" - Dave from Nothing

My clone: http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...Kay/TaoRM2.jpg
            Courtesy of the Mckay/Hewlett Thunk Thread

Comment

Yep, that looks like him.

Comment

I know this is OT but I need some help with pronouncing a name.

shewczuk

I need to call this person for work and I can't imagine how to say it.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

"I just hated away the fact that I give a s***" - Dave from Nothing

My clone: http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...Kay/TaoRM2.jpg
                Courtesy of the Mckay/Hewlett Thunk Thread

Comment

shoo-chuck? That'd be my guess. I used to know someone with a similar name. They had the 'czuk' ending and they pronounced it 'chuck'.

Comment

Hey, is anyone seeing Paul at the Best of Both Worlds Australian con Nov 11-13?

My kind of guy:
                    "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                    Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog

Comment

Piccies.

And Dimples galore!

Ooh and LabCoats.

Comment

Dimple's!!! *swoons*

Hey, is anyone seeing Paul at the Best of Both Worlds Australian con Nov 11-13?
                        I wish I could go but BOBW costs way to much.

Oh well at least he's in the country and only 600 km away...

JANICE: Dr. Bob, you've given this hospital a bad name.
                        DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

Originally posted by Immy
                          Oh well at least he's in the country and only 600 km away...
                          Oh and don't forget the same time zone.

Comment

i dunno if i can do this, "thunking" for different guys? what is thunking anyway?
                            :/ Still, carson is such a cutey and he reminds me of my boyfriend who is also a scotty and a big softy.

Join the Neko Rebellion!!
                            http://sgr.hl2files.com

Comment

From Duet.

My kind of guy:

Comment

Hey Guys...

Never posted here before....In fact this is the first time i'v ever looked at this thread...*ducks flying vegetables*

Don't know why i'v never posted here before....cuz Paul McGillion is such a hottie!!

-Moo
                                hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Working...
                                X