Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HyperCaz
    Paul that I danced with...

(might point out that I pushed him onto dance floor)

Paul that I hugged three times...

Paul who held my hand.....

Paul with jeans that -

oh wait i've said that already.....
    O.M.G. You lucky lucky woman. :: thunks by proxy ::

Comment

ahem. let me explain about the dancing *coughs*

First off, I would have liked to apologised profusely to Paul about what I did.

He walked past the dance floor. A short woman tried to pull him on, but was failing. I swept up behind, put my hands on his back and pushed. Paul ended up in the middle of a circle of women on the dance floor. He had a "help!" look on his face.

I took his hands and we danced hehe. I twirled into his chest while the circle said "woooo!"

So yeah. A couple of others danced with him. Then he fled.

Comment

Oh dear. Poor Paul.

Mice
        Slash Rodent from Heck

http://www.squidge.org/mice

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz
          ahem. let me explain about the dancing *coughs*

First off, I would have liked to apologised profusely to Paul about what I did.

He walked past the dance floor. A short woman tried to pull him on, but was failing. I swept up behind, put my hands on his back and pushed. Paul ended up in the middle of a circle of women on the dance floor. He had a "help!" look on his face.

I took his hands and we danced hehe. I twirled into his chest while the circle said "woooo!"

So yeah. A couple of others danced with him. Then he fled.
          OMG, so that was you???? I remember the short lady too. She tried to entice me onto the dance floor but I uh declined.

He did run fast didnt he? But he was a lot more generous on the hugs and kisses later!

Comment

Oh my! Paul at the mercy of a bunch of dancing fangirls! The poor man.

Comment

Originally posted by mcalex22
              OMG, so that was you???? I remember the short lady too. She tried to entice me onto the dance floor but I uh declined.

He did run fast didnt he? But he was a lot more generous on the hugs and kisses later!
              Who are you and why didn't I meet you?

Comment

I hope he brings those jeans with him to the con here in a couple of weeks!!!! AND WHERE ARE THE PICTURES????? (Saw yours mcalex22 they ROCK!!)

TJ

Comment

Hi TJ! Do remember to ask him about the film he and DH are doing during the break. I'm dying of curiosity. I so wish I could be there with you to watch you in action
                  Mice
                  Slash Rodent from Heck

Comment

why do I have this bad thought I posted something somewhere I shouldn't have? *nervous* I'm just going to hide in case I get mobbed...

Comment

ok i'm just going to post my pics again....lol

my con report is here: http://www.sg1database.net/smf/index.php?topic=3216.0

more pics and goss to come, but I think these two are all I'll ever need...

Comment

He's looking a wee bit more scruffy than usual.
                        Mice
                        Slash Rodent from Heck

Comment

Originally posted by Mice
                          Hi TJ! Do remember to ask him about the film he and DH are doing during the break. I'm dying of curiosity.
                          Oh yeah I wonder if anyone at BOBW asked about that or if they volunteered any more info. It is going to be shot (apparently) at DHs house! Wow.

Comment

Yes! I got stuff on the film!

and Paul is scruffy because he was hung over

Comment

From my con report:

In January, there’s plan of a movie that David Hewlett wrote (I think also directing, not sure) and that David’s girlfriend Jane is producing. It stars Paul McGillion and David Hewlett’s sister (who has aspirations of acting and will be playing Paul’s character’s love interest). The movie’s current title is A Dog’s Breakfast. At first I thought they were kidding, but the next day it seemed confirmed.

Comment

Yes, thanks I did go and read your report thanks for posting the link. Sounds like you had a great time, I think it would be far too surreal for me and I wouldn't remember anything, you give a lot of detail and you know Paul sounds just so sweet (cheeky/naughty) I can't believe he is single! I loved the David H stuff too (well of course ) Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
                                X