• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by *Oda* View Post
    To brighten the day:
    Worked for me
    sigpic

Peter Petrelli: What do you do with something that killed you?
    Nathan Petrelli: You could put it underneath your pillow.

Comment

ooo...nicely done oda

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
      hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
      Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
      OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

Originally posted by penguininablender View Post
        ooo...nicely done oda
        Thanks guys.

A dimple from up close:

and one from a little further:

"What makes life worth living is knowing that one day you'll wake up and find the person that makes you happier than anything in the whole world. So don't ever lose hope and give up, everything turns out okay and the good guy always wins."

Comment

Love the caps Oda!! Great stuff

Second page? what?

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

*fans face* those darned dimples!

Spoiler:

hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
            OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

I started a thread about Fedcon:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...04#post6964504

Spoiler:

- RSF

Comment

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
                Just remember, men can be overrated. There is nothing they do that can't be done through other means!

Enjoy your clone for now, he's way less hassle!
                Oh you're telling me...I'm so mad at this guy right now I want to cry...again. ERRR! Snap his little head off!

Oh so much better!
                Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Great pictures oda The dimple hits you with joy every time

YAY Ford! I'm going to sign that right away.
                  sigpicThe right thing starts at the beginning of the day

Comment

sorry ^I made a thread about fedcon, not a petition. I have one in my sig though that you are more than welcome to sign

Spoiler:

- RSF

Comment

HAIIIIIIIIIIR ok I really need to stop admiring his hair...especially as it is not so thunkable right now.

I'm having one of those "Paul made me do it" days. I erm somehow ended up asking a guy out and was rejected. He had HAIR, it was HAIR... and Paul came to mind... lol...

I haven't had such a rejection since the MAN himself!! (except this wasn't a fangirl marriage proposal, this was just a query about hanging out sometime)

RAWR! All men reject Caz, even Paul McGillion. This is depressing.

Someone give me some butt pics or something equally yummy to drown my woes in.

Comment

I'm so sorry, Caz and Leighanners! Men can be cruel sometimes. I've had my fair share of let-downs, too, so I'll dedicate this post to you two! Enjoy.

Carson feels your pain, too. But look! He's trying to cheer you up!

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
                          Here you go, Caz:

And I don't know anyone who wouldn't get cheered up by this one:

Spoiler:

HAIR! (And ADORABLENESS!)

Comment

work that butt, Paul, work it...

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
                              HAIIIIIIIIIIR ok I really need to stop admiring his hair...especially as it is not so thunkable right now.

I'm having one of those "Paul made me do it" days. I erm somehow ended up asking a guy out and was rejected. He had HAIR, it was HAIR... and Paul came to mind... lol...

I haven't had such a rejection since the MAN himself!! (except this wasn't a fangirl marriage proposal, this was just a query about hanging out sometime)

RAWR! All men reject Caz, even Paul McGillion. This is depressing.

aww...I'm sorry. Boys are mean sometimes...a lot of the time...ok, most of the time. How's about a hair pic for ya?

I like the hair in this one, and let's face it....it's cute as a button

Spoiler:

- RSF

Comment

*waves*

Loving all the pictures and backgrounds and things that have been posted (I'm so far behind!). The summer is turning out to be a lot different that I thought it was going to be.

I miss the gutter though!

Dallas sounds like a blast! I wish I could go ... The Con in Chicago is out for me this year .... ... Oh well, it was a nice dream well it lasted ... I guess we'll see how the cookie crumbles so to speak when it comes to Dallas.

As for guys, I shake my head at them ... They're so confusing and maddening and then they call us the confusing ones ... I'll never understand that.

Oh well, at least there's always Paul to brighten up the day.

*hugs the gutter*

Oh and welcome to anyone who has joined the lovely gutter family ...

Sorry for the scattered post.

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
                                "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Working...
                                X