No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I have been remiss in my Thuinking duties, I apologize!

Thunkety, thunk, thunk!!! Look at all those lovely photos! And Dignity & Grace?! rofl!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Naeara
      Spoiler:
      During the public Q&A, Torri Higginson reported that her character will turn "very dark by the end." Apparently a similiar attitude shift will happen with Dr. Beckett.

I double the

I *LOVE* Carson the way he is *now*.
      But if there's anyone who could pull it off (and still be hawt), it'd be PM.
      Enquiring minds want to know what they mean. And NOW, b/c it's already playing with my head.

Comment

McKay and Carson have a talk while off world in Duet

sigpic

Comment

Dimple Time

Comment

and what cute dimples they are too
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meredevachon
              Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
              and what cute dimples they are too
              Oh yes I like the dimples and the smile all round.

Originally posted by watcher652
              Carson and John are very serious in this meeting from Trinity.
              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...6547b40x40.jpg
              Carson looks serious, bless him. John on the other hand seems confused.

Comment

Carson seems to be having some suggestive eyebrow action going on in this one

JANICE: Dr. Bob, you've given this hospital a bad name.
                DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

Lovely pics everyone!

Had a nice Stargate dream last night, Carson was in it a lot, mostly wearing his off-world gear.
                  *sings* "Dreams are my reality..."

I need to leave soon, but I thought some pics are nice before I go:

Bye, A.
                  ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                  ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Immy
                    Carson seems to be having some suggestive eyebrow action going on in this one

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2.../before134.jpg
                    You know I am not a shipper for them but he sometimes looks at Dr Weir so sweetly, lucky women.

Of course sometimes it is with concerned brow.

Arlessiar stop it! You always have SGA related dreams. I want to have Carson dream too.

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                      Arlessiar stop it! You always have SGA related dreams. I want to have Carson dream too.
                      I can't influence that, it just happens!
                      I always had very vivid dreams, and now that I think so much about SGA every day I have SG related dreams more often. I only wish I could remember them a little better.
                      Hope you'll also have a Carson dream very soon!

Bye, A.

Comment

I see that Rose and Arlessiar are causing mischief here too!

Hello all,

I am a self-confessed Beckett/Paul lurker... Love the guy but am damn lazy to post... made lots of caps of Hewlett, Flanigan and recently Jason... and now some Paul.

I have posted a couple of these to the Hewlett therad (as the two girls above know) but since Paul is so gorgeous in them, I thought I'd post them here too:

Love his smile

He's so cute in this clip:

Take care,
                        Alex

Comment

Originally posted by Mcalex22
                          Mischief? Me? My second name is innocence!

Good to see you on this thread too, Alex!

Bye, A.

Comment

Originally posted by mcalex22
                            I don't know what you mean.

I have posted a couple of these to the Hewlett thread (as the two girls above know) but since Paul is so gorgeous in them, I thought I'd post them here too:

Love his smile
                            http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...d/Martin03.jpg

He's so cute in this clip:
                            http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...d/Martin01.jpg

Take care,
                            Alex
                            Thanks Alex he and David seem to get along really well. Interesting that they were both born in Britain and both moved to Canada as youngsters. Britain's lose.

Comment

Me too! He's got a wonderful smile.

I was making caps of the Wraithal Discrimination feature (so funny! ) and have a PM one:

Comment

Okay, first time in here, but two things...

1. I've seen this "Wraithal Discrimination" thing mentioned elsewhere.... WTF is it? *clueless still-semi-noob*

2. Just got done watching "Poisoning the Well" and Carson just RIPS MY FREAKING HEART OUT in it. *sobs*

Carry on.

Comment

Working...
                                X