No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only problem with Carson's role, as Steve said, is that there isn't much call for his part outside of the city proper. That he got to go off world in Duet was nice, but that's probably not going to be a common thing for Carson, especially given his McCoy attitude about wormhole travel. So really, we're only going to see him when the storyline calls for it. Since I've been good and not looked at spoilers at all for this season, I can't even speculate on how much more we'll see of him in the future.. hopefully it will be lots more of him.

Comment

Hello fellow CB/PM thunkers!

(((Arlessiar))) Welcome back! Hope you had a great holiday! Just posted my contribution to the CB LCLA. I though I might do some here too. I'm sorry, but I'm being lazy and not bothered reading up on missed pages, but a BIG WELCOME to more new CB/PM Thunkers...you know who you are

Anyway here's a few pics for all you CB/PM thunkers (watch out for sharp objects or sharp edges when thunking unexpectedly )....

I'm coming my pretty lasses

I've got new thunkers? WELCOME!

That smile, that dimple, that could just melt your heart away *sigh...swoon...faint...Thunk!*
      All pics courtesy of Abydos Gate website - Thank You!
      Proud Thunker of Carson Beckett and John Sheppard
      and Captain Jack Harkness
      Creator of The Rockett - Rodney & Beckett Thread
      Priestess of the Lab Coat Love Association
      Proud owner of the chant *sigh..swoon..faint..Thunk!*
      I live here.....Calling All Australians?
      My other home...Stargate Down Under
      My Life on LiveJournal

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
        It's 3 am in the morning, I'm alone at home, there's too much caffeine in my blood (normally I drink tea) and I was pretty bored, and after making so many Rodney pics I decided to make a pic dedicated to our favorite doc and this thread. So here it is, hope you like it:

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...JustCarson.jpg

Bye, A.
        This is fantastic, I'm so jealous I'd give you a green jelly, but still can't
        My Life on LiveJournal

Comment

Originally posted by Celestial
          This is fantastic, I'm so jealous I'd give you a green jelly, but still can't
          I have seen "Trinity" and no not much in it for the Paul/Carson fans, well really great hair.

Comment

Anyway here's a few pics for all you CB/PM thunkers (watch out for sharp objects or sharp edges when thunking unexpectedly )....
            That smile, that dimple, that could just melt your heart away *sigh...swoon...faint...Thunk!*
            All pics courtesy of Abydos Gate website - Thank You!
            **thunk**
            squeeing in a daze on the floor! I look just like my cat when she wants me to rub her tummy!

AT
            thistledown
            sigpic

Comment

Well, TJuk IS the Goddess of All Paul Screencaps!!

I've been over at your site, (I'll be sending you a bill for a new keyboard - I hold you directly responsible for me drooling all over it and shorting out -kidding of course- PAUL'S responsible)..

HAD to post this screencap from Jake 2.0!

McGillion the Badass!
              GGrrrrrr! Thug Sexy! OOoo!

He's so adorable when he's Carson, who knew Paul could look so intense and tough? ***wiggles in seat***

I worship you TJuk, who has brought to us Carsonlicious sexiness!

AT
              thistledown
              sigpic

Comment

Great pics, thanks! All I can do is *thunk*! Geez is this man adorable...

Oh, and I'm glad you liked my little Carson collage!

Originally posted by thistledown
                Well, TJuk IS the Goddess of All Paul Screencaps!! I've been over at your site, (I'll be sending you a bill for a new keyboard - I hold you directly responsible for me drooling all over it and shorting out -kidding of course- PAUL'S responsible)..
                HAD to post this screencap from Jake 2.0!
                http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...e2o_badass.jpg
                Hehe, that's funny, let's sue TJuk for ruining our keyboards by putting up so many droolworthy PM pics! Just kidding, of course! Love your site, TJuk!
                And this pic is just great! *swoons again*

Bye, A.
                ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by thistledown
                  **thunk**
                  squeeing in a daze on the floor! I look just like my cat when she wants me to rub her tummy!

AT
                  Glad you like the pics, but TJuk is definitely the Queen of all that is Paul. I'll say it again, ((((TJuk)))) your site rocks!! Love it!! I've lost count of how many bumps and bruises I have from so much thunking!
                  My Life on LiveJournal

Comment

I'll raise your black and white pic for this one, it's my all time fave and would look great in a sig ( hint...).....I would credit the site I found this at, but I can't remember for the life of me where I found it...but thanks anyway! (Edit: actually this picture is courtesy of TJuk from her cool PM website: http://paulmcgillion.tjuk.net)

this pic just melts my heart away and leaves me in a pool of mush . I can stare at this pic forever *sigh, swoon, faint, thunk!*
                    Last edited by Celestial; 22 August 2005, 05:31 AM. Reason: Found the source of the pic. Thanks TJuk!
                    My Life on LiveJournal

Comment

I'll raise your black and white pic for this one, it's my all time fave and would look great in a sig ( hint...).....I would credit the site I found this at, but I can't remember for the life of me where I found it...but thanks anyway!
                      http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...B/4b79d0d6.jpg

this pic just melts my heart away and leaves me in a pool of mush . I can stare at this pic forever *sigh, swoon, faint, thunk!*
                      OMG, I go away for a few hours and all *Thunk* breaks out. *Squee* *picks self up off the floor*

You know I love all the pics including this one, mmm, and yes Carson is a sweety. But I have to say Paul is just so hot and sexy OMG! Yes!

Well I'm off to the gutter, anyone coming? Paul? Carson? LOL

Comment

WELCOME!!!

TJuk's website says his birthday is on January 5th, but I'm not sure about the year, I thought I read some time ago that it was 1969. Is January 5th not also Joe Flanigan's birthday?

Hey, while reading on TJuk's site I just noticed that Paul and I have the same favorite movie, "Indian Runner". I love this movie!
                        Joe's birthdate is Jan 5, 1967.
                        How cool is that? Both of them on the same day!

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa
                          Joe's birthdate is Jan 5, 1967.
                          How cool is that? Both of them on the same day!
                          Yes I knew Joe's was 1967 (he is the oldest) I wasn't sure of the date. Hmm, we may have to throw them a joint party, haha, I guess they aren't filming when they have their birthday/s? That would be one interesting day on set.

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                            Yes I knew Joe's was 1967 (he is the oldest) I wasn't sure of the date. Hmm, we may have to throw them a joint party, haha, I guess they aren't filming when they have their birthday/s? That would be one interesting day on set.
                            Imagine the boys having a shared birthday cake (chocolate, of course!!!)

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                              OMG, I go away for a few hours and all *Thunk* breaks out. *Squee* *picks self up off the floor*

You know I love all the pics including this one, mmm, and yes Carson is a sweety. But I have to say Paul is just so hot and sexy OMG! Yes!

Well I'm off to the gutter, anyone coming? Paul? Carson? LOL
                              Count me in, I'm there with you all the way

(((Arlessiar))) And I've just figured my Priestess chant for the LCLA, and I've actually been saying it for a while.....

(insert name, eg CB/JS) *sigh, swoon, faint, Thunk!*

everybody, chant with me.....

PM/BC *sigh..swoon..faint..Thunk!*

And A. please include this on the sig. as my official chant..thanks
                              My Life on LiveJournal

Comment

I'll raise your black and white pic for this one, it's my all time fave and would look great in a sig ( hint...).....I would credit the site I found this at, but I can't remember for the life of me where I found it...but thanks anyway!

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...B/4b79d0d6.jpg

lol...I was wondering how long it would take y'all to find that one! I got it at the Glasgow con the first time I met Paul. I got two infact, one to keep to scan for my fellow fans and one to get signed which says 'TJ, thanks for everything! xoxo Paul' (he likes the site!! SQUEE )

So have you been trawling through all the screen caps, I'm surprised no one has posted anything from 'Something More' yet (bottom of film various page)!! Paul in Tux...oh yeah!!!

More coming soon, I have the SGA DVD's and have been slowly making caps..theres 200+ all Beckett captures from 'Rising' alone!!!

TJ

P.s. Do I need to add a 'no resposibility will be taken for the loss of keyboards or bodily harm incurred whilst viewing this site?'

P.P.S http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...40#post4446840 this is the thread campaigning against the lack of Carson in the series so far, go make your voices heard ladies. Let's try to keep things positive too, we know TPTB look at the boards and some good discussion/arguements for seeing more of the man cant hurt!!

Comment

Working...
                                X