Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey! :-)

Thanks for the new pics... blue eyes, babe's got blue eyes... hehehe
    Well I've thunked for today. Shanks a lot.

Greetings,
    Mel
    Whatever. Whereever. Have a nice day.

Comment

carson+blue eyes+scottish accent=thunk
      sigpic

Comment

Hullo, peeps. Some serious Carson for you this evening...

Sig by Camy

Comment

Wow, 'trip your stuff is always the best girl.

"I'll be in my bunk..."

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

Originally posted by TJuk
            Hullo Girlies, not been around for a while, working hard so I've been very busy and of course, making sure I play hard too! Site problems will be fixed as soon as I have a free moment...

And now to make up for my absence, I recently bidded and won the charity auction for the Pauly Breast Cancer Bear and photo! All for such a great cause!! Thought I'd share it!

http://paulmcgillion.tjuk.net/photob...ear_tagged.jpg

PPPWWOOOOAAAAARRRR he's so bloody GORGEOUS!

*faints*
            Ah! Such a cute photo! Lucky you! And it's all for a great cause so bonus.

Comment

I was browsing around and David Hewlett left a note at a fansite as well as some piccies. Paul's in one so I thought I'd post it.

*remove guy in blue shirt, insert me*

He also mentioned the movie he's doing with Paul but it's not anything we haven't already heard. Still, here's the link in case anyone's interested.

Comment

OMG its an inflatable Dalek *makes grabby hands*

Thanks for that Naeara

JANICE: Dr. Bob, you've given this hospital a bad name.
                DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

You're very welcome.

I love that Dalek. I want one.

Comment

mmmmm, yummy! piccys once again of that hot doc with the sexy scottish accent
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Imo
                      OMG its an inflatable Dalek *makes grabby hands*
                      For the Dalek or Paul? You can get them in Australia I was going to get one after I found out David had one but then I was told they only come in Red, I want a black or gold one.

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                        For the Dalek or Paul?
                        *thinks* both please

You can get them in Australia I was going to get one after I found out David had one but then I was told they only come in Red, I want a black or gold one.
                        You can?!? must keep an eye out...

ETA: The Melbourne store Minotaur has them in black, silver and red
                        link tominotaur
                        I think they deliver to other states...
                        Last edited by Immy; 18 October 2005, 11:25 PM.

JANICE: Dr. Bob, you've given this hospital a bad name.
                        DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

Originally posted by Imo
                          *thinks* both please

You can?!? must keep an eye out...

ETA: The Melbourne store Minotaur has them in black, silver and red
                          link tominotaur
                          I think they deliver to other states...
                          Ooh! Really? I went to a local store here called 'What's new' and they only had red ones. I'll check the link out thanks, hmm, I do remember seeing the silver one in DW magazine.

Comment

Originally posted by Naeara
                            I was browsing around and David Hewlett left a note at a fansite as well as some piccies. Paul's in one so I thought I'd post it.
                            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...ra/Dalek01.jpg
                            He also mentioned the movie he's doing with Paul but it's not anything we haven't already heard.
                            I love that pic, it's so sweet! Paul and David in one pic is always a special treat for me!

And this movie - I really hope I get to see it somehow when it's done. They want to start filming it in January, that's sooner than I thought! Wow, I love it when people are so creative and plan and make such things like their own movie.

We Gateworld fangirls should meet and make our own movie about the craziness of the thunking, the whumping and the shipping!

Bye, A.
                            ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                            ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

McGillion and Hewlett movies? Brilliant! I'd half decided at one point that MGM should just scrap Stargate Atlantis and go with "Beckett and McKay" with Zelenka as well, that way they could get rid of Teyla and Ford completley as well as the occasionally terrible plot.

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

Morning peeps! Don't know if these have been posted here before, but I was at Abydos Gate and saw these pics of Paul in SG-1's "The Torment of Tantalus". If they were posted here, they deserve re-posting because he's great.

Sig by Camy

Comment

Working...
                                X