No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

think I might continue the wonderful theme of the Eye's of sex!!!

*swoons*

ah I love that pic.......

JANICE: Dr. Bob, you've given this hospital a bad name.
    DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
      I can't believe some people haven't noticed Paul's wonderful baby blue eyes until now! What did you think thistledown is going crazy about in nearly all of her posts?
      Actually Arlessiar, I'm no longer going crazy. I've safely arrived at Crazy and it's LOVELY! Taking lots of pics, everyone should expect crazy postcards! I'm glad to say there are plenty of people here at Crazy and many of them love Stargate:Atlantis! HHmmmm! Thought I saw you and Rose at the Wacky buffet table by the Kooky swimming pool, but that must've been a mistake! You gals are at the Crazy Labcoat Convention, aren't you?

LOLOL!

AT
      thistledown
      sigpic

Comment

The eyes, the eyes...

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

Originally posted by thistledown
          Actually Arlessiar, I'm no longer going crazy. I've safely arrived at Crazy and it's LOVELY! Taking lots of pics, everyone should expect crazy postcards! I'm glad to say there are plenty of people here at Crazy and many of them love Stargate:Atlantis! HHmmmm! Thought I saw you and Rose at the Wacky buffet table by the Kooky swimming pool, but that must've been a mistake! You gals are at the Crazy Labcoat Convention, aren't you?
          Yes, sorry, I correct my mistake: You have definitely arrived at Crazy! Could be that Rose and I dropped by unknowingly in the past time, sometimes one doesn't realize how easily one crosses the line to Crazy!
          Don't know where Rose is at the moment, but I'm definitely at the Crazy LabCoat Convention! It's fun.

Originally posted by silverdamascus
          I'm gasping for breath! *thunk*

Bye, A.
          ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
          ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

The eyes, the eyes...
            Fantastic piccie! What is that from? I've only ever seen Paul on Stargate.

Comment

Fairly certain that one's from an X-Files episode called "Small Potatoes" somewhere in season four I believe.

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

great piccys everyone

ooooh, those blue eyes
                sigpic

Comment

Fairly certain that one's from an X-Files episode called "Small Potatoes" somewhere in season four I believe.
                  Thanks! I'm going to have to find that season to rent.

Comment

i have that X-Files eppy on tape....i have like 3 or 4 box sets of the X-Files (VHS) and Small Potatoes is one of them...who did PM play in that eppy again?
                    sigpic

Comment

The eyes, the eyes...
                      ~ooo!~

(as the word THUNK, is utterly insufficient - please imagine the distinctive whistling sound of Wile. E. Coyote falling off a cartoon cliff, ending with the signature pooof! as he hits the ground far below.)

Thank you.

AT
                      thistledown
                      sigpic

Comment

One of the angry parents from the clinic, if you know he's there you'll see him! He's crops up throughout the episode. Didn't realise it was him first time I watched it, hehe.
                        Last edited by silverdamascus; 18 October 2005, 02:14 AM.

Comment

Hullo Girlies, not been around for a while, working hard so I've been very busy and of course, making sure I play hard too! Site problems will be fixed as soon as I have a free moment...

And now to make up for my absence, I recently bidded and won the charity auction for the Pauly Breast Cancer Bear and photo! All for such a great cause!! Thought I'd share it!

PPPWWOOOOAAAAARRRR he's so bloody GORGEOUS!

*faints*

Comment

Originally posted by TJuk
                            And now to make up for my absence, I recently bidded and won the charity auction for the Pauly Breast Cancer Bear and photo! All for such a great cause!! Thought I'd share it!

http://paulmcgillion.tjuk.net/photob...ear_tagged.jpg
                            Awww, so cute! Uh, and the bear too. Congratulations!

Comment

*drools some more* hot piccys of the hottie scottish doc
                              sigpic

Comment

yes, that doc is very hot-n-sexy
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X