No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...where itsy bitsy spider would have been washed away, some of those crazy grapes appeared outside the all hallowed studios, warming themselves to thoughts of Paul and the sweet music. A holy task was then given to them which would bring back their beloved Paul for two episodes, should they choose to accept it. (LOL) All the while, Paul...

Everyone wanted a party, but were unable to make it happen. So I must rule that there will be interest after a hiatus.

Comment

I AM GOING TO LONDON EXPO

SQUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*makes happy dance*

I'm officially and completely nuts now, but... what the heck.. I'm going to see Paul twice within two weeks... first london expo, then fedcon

@caz: sorry, for not participating, but I haven't had the time to prepare something

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
      Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Originally posted by phibi View Post
        I AM GOING TO LONDON EXPO

SQUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*makes happy dance*

I'm officially and completely nuts now, but... what the heck.. I'm going to see Paul twice within two weeks... first london expo, then fedcon

@caz: sorry, for not participating, but I haven't had the time to prepare something
        AWWW!! Yay! Good for you!
        Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
          ...where itsy bitsy spider would have been washed away, some of those crazy grapes appeared outside the all hallowed studios, warming themselves to thoughts of Paul and the sweet music. A holy task was then given to them which would bring back their beloved Paul for two episodes, should they choose to accept it. (LOL) All the while, Paul...

Everyone wanted a party, but were unable to make it happen. So I must rule that there will be interest after a hiatus.
          .::*changes font colours because she is too lazy to change when switching back and forth between Sanctuary and Gateworld. Also agrees with Caz.*

.::...was in California, filming us Cheeky Little Buggers a beautiful, turtle-filled video of love, which for some reason makes me think of him in leather (drool), or...other things (drooldrool)...

...So, ahem, yes. Paul was in Cali, filming a message for us and looking very sunkissed and pretty while doing it. This video made all of his fangirls turn into oozing puddles of goo, making our presence hazardous on tile flooring. The next step is for some very lucky people to see him at LondonExpo and FedCon, where he...

Comment

*envious of everyone and sulks in corner, bemoaning inability to see Paul*

Comment

Sorry guys that I join so late, I worked the whole last night, went to work for good six hours and came back dead beat. I needed some serious shut-eye before phasing in.
              Originally posted by Haliyah View Post
              .::*changes font colours because she is too lazy to change when switching back and forth between Sanctuary and Gateworld. Also agrees with Caz.*
              I'm inclined to agree as well. I think it's sad to have no party until July since I initially hoped we could have one every month, and I certainly respect the fact that RL unfortunately does not revolve around this thread and would never suspect peeps wouldn't want to participate, but as it is, I feel the spirit of a PARTY missed this thread by far this time. So I believe if we are given more time to prepare and give our brains a break to reboot, there should be more posts next time.

Spoiler:
              .::...So, ahem, yes. Paul was in Cali, filming a message for us and looking very sunkissed and pretty while doing it. This video made all of his fangirls turn into oozing puddles of goo, making our presence hazardous on tile flooring.
              The next step is for some very lucky people to see him at LondonExpo and FedCon, where he...
              ...would peek through the curtain and see all the crying and shouting fangirls (, he'd never admit it but sometimes he was awefully afraid of the bunch; most of them were really kind and made him love his job but there were others, he shrugged, some were really weird!). Wait, there were also lots of fanboys... Suddenly some uncomfortable questions about slash stories from a previous con popped into his mind. No, they were certainly not of that kind, just fans. With a smile he realized most of them were dressed in a peculiar kind of uniform, they all sported T-shirts with a funny portrait and SaveCarson on them; he grinned his most wonderful dimpled smile...
              twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
              sigpic

Comment

Aww, poor Caz

sigpic
                www.savecarsonbeckett.com
                Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Originally posted by twinchaosblade View Post
                  ...would peek through the curtain and see all the crying and shouting fangirls (he'd never admit it but sometimes he was awfully afraid of the bunch; most of them were really kind and made him love his job but there were others, he shrugged, some were really weird!). Wait, there were also lots of fanboys... Suddenly some uncomfortable questions about slash stories from a previous con popped into his mind. No, they were certainly not of that kind, just fans. With a smile he realized most of them were dressed in a peculiar kind of uniform, they all sported T-shirts with a funny portrait and SaveCarson on them; he grinned his most wonderful dimpled smile...
                  .::...and braved the tumultuous crowds to greet them. He could barely hear his name announced onstage over all the rabid cheers and chanting of his name. Someone threw something, and it landed on his head. Mildly startled, he reached up and pulled it off. He ended up with a brand-new custom-printed white cotton SaveCarson thong. With an expression that was a cross of incredible amusement and shock, he quickly scanned the now heartily laughing and catcalling crowd to see who was blushing the most. It just happened to be...

Comment

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
                    Aww, poor Caz
                    .::Awww! *air-huggles teh Caz*

Comment

Och Caz, I'm sure he'll come again to Australia, just to see you! I'm pretty positive you left a lasting impression.

Spoiler:
                      .::...and braved the tumultuous crowds to greet them. He could barely hear his name announced onstage over all the rabid cheers and chanting of his name. Someone threw something, and it landed on his head. Mildly startled, he reached up and pulled it off. He ended up with a brand-new custom-printed white cotton SaveCarson thong. With an expression that was a cross of incredible amusement and shock, he quickly scanned the now heartily laughing and catcalling crowd to see who was blushing the most.
                      It just happened to be...
                      ...that a very cheerful-looking girl with hazel hair and eyes in the front row
                      Spoiler:
                      don't worry that's no description of me, so don't be too envious
                      pulled something out with an evil smirk on her face and threw it at him. The small cotton thingy landed right before his feet and it took him a moment to realize what it was: a pair of SaveCarson rompers. He almost choked on the sip of water he'd just taken before entering the stage, then broke into a crazy fit of laughter. These girls never ceased to surprise him! Slowly he picked...
                      twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by twinchaosblade View Post
                        ...that a very cheerful-looking girl with hazel hair and eyes in the front row
                        Spoiler:
                        don't worry that's no description of me, so don't be too envious
                        pulled something out with an evil smirk on her face and threw it at him. The small cotton thingy landed right before his feet and it took him a moment to realize what it was: a pair of SaveCarson rompers. He almost choked on the sip of water he'd just taken before entering the stage, then broke into a crazy fit of laughter. These girls never ceased to surprise him! Slowly he picked...
                        .::Uh. Rompers. That slang is new to me, but it sounds like underwear...which a thong also is, lol.

Comment

Slowly, he picked...

it up and, upon close insepction, discovered that they had been previously worn.

^_^

So late July agree with everyone?

Comment

.::Uh. Rompers. That slang is new to me, but it sounds like underwear...which a thong also is, lol.
                            Ehm Haliyah, rompers are a baby suit. In the SaveCarson shop at cafepress I saw they had also those with the SaveCarson logo. Too cute, I can tell you! *Dies of overdose from plain thought*
                            If I had had any idea what to do with it, I so would have bought one in a heartbeat!

Back on topic:
                            I've been gone for the past about hour to compose a poem to make the special TXT day even more special.
                            [I know it's not flawless but it was the best I could come up with in so short a time; I hope you still like it.]

I once fell in love at first sight
                            Completely irrationally
                            Amor’s arrow with all its might
                            Enslaved me and I couldn’t flee

His eyes were blazing like the sun
                            His warming smile would calm a storm
                            A gentle word for everyone
                            His ever cheerful lips would form

His kindness all illnesses mends
                            With sweetest soul and tender hands
                            He delivered the softest touch

Oh wonderful bonds of true love
                            Eventually you’ll cause me woe
                            But still, I would you never let me go!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxtwinchaosblade
                            sigpic

Comment

So late July agree with everyone?
                              Count me in!

Slowly, he picked...

it up and, upon close insepction, discovered that they had been previously worn.
                              For an instance he looked like stricken, totally at a loss what to say. Then, overcoming his disgust and holding said object with two fingertips away from him, he turned up his nose and said, "I swear, I didn't do that!" Afterwards he disposed the baby suit in the arms of the perplexed security man next to him. The crowd cheered with laughter.
                              sigpic

Comment

dare I post The Drama of a Fangirl, written 2005?

Comment

Working...
                                X