Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cshawzye View Post
    Forgot to comment on the first video, but that's awesome. thanks so much for posting those two.
    you're welcome

to all of you:
    if you want to keep the vids, you should try to catch them from youtube or PM me..
    cause I'm taking them off again on sunday

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
    Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Originally posted by phibi View Post
      you're welcome

to all of you:
      if you want to keep the vids, you should try to catch them from youtube or PM me..
      cause I'm taking them off again on sunday
      LOL I already snurched them from Youtube, but I should have asked you! what else you got??????

sigpic
      www.savecarsonbeckett.com
      Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

you're welcome james blunt is one of his favorite singers... well.. maybe we can change that opinion.. (i don't like that guy either, but paul makes be to listen to some of blunt's songs )
        Ah, see I like James Blunt. Although I got his album way before THAT song came out on the strength of another song on there.

See clearly Paul is now meant for me
        sigpic
        by Kaaatie

Comment

Originally posted by doylefan22 View Post
          Ah, see I like James Blunt. Although I got his album way before THAT song came out on the strength of another song on there.

should we start a catfight again? *lol*

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post

And glad you like those Just Cause caps, TCB! I aim to please those here on the thread!

Oh my goodness! How did I miss this picture before *faints comes to and faints again*

Only thing that might make that particular cap better is if Paul was shirtless. *grin* I'd even settle for sleeveless so we could really see those amazing arms.

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
            "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Oh my goodness! How did I miss this picture before *faints comes to and faints again*

Only thing that might make that particular cap better is if Paul was shirtless. *grin* I'd even settle for sleeveless so we could really see those amazing arms.
              True but he is wearing a very tight shirt that's pulling in all the right places so we'll forgive him
              sigpic
              by Kaaatie

Comment

Well using that reasoning, the Big Spender links us together, LOL.

And OT
                Spoiler:

DO NOT like James Blunt.....ughhhhh

OK thats off my chest, LOL

I posted one of his arms and quite a few shirtless ones, but what the heck....a few more wouldn't hurt

sigpic
                Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

if you've come to again, you should go a few pages back.. jenner did post a lot of that gorgeousness *thanks jenner again for a few heartattacks*

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

True but he is wearing a very tight shirt that's pulling in all the right places so we'll forgive him
                    LOL ... oh but of course.

And we interupt this post for a quick moment of thigh-holster-appreciation:

"Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

if you've come to again, you should go a few pages back.. jenner did post a lot of that gorgeousness *thanks jenner again for a few heartattacks*
                      I do what I can

Am I posting too many caps?

sigpic
                      Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Oo, I must have missed them ... I'm going in. If someone doesn't hear from me in about 30 minutes might be a good idea to send someone for me. All this thunking is dangerous. Hmmm, perhaps it's like swimming and should only be done with a buddy ... Ok now I'm rambling, off to find those pictures.

Not possible.

Comment

I do what I can

Spoiler:

I'm surprised those pics didn't appear earlier today! Lol
                          sigpic
                          by Kaaatie

Comment

I do what I can

is that a rhetorical question or a trick question? *lol*

and YES, you really do, what you can *peers at "just cause" pics again... drops dead for the umpteenth time today

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

I'm surprised those pics didn't appear earlier today! Lol
                              I posted a few earlier, but I figured I'ld hold off as they have been posted a million times now...and I haven't even touched my Final Goal caps.....should go do that....

sigpic
                              Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

I just finished my little collage. Since I have no dirty pics in the one sense, I sticked to the other kind of dirty pics. I included some for your imagination, though.

Spoilers... you know
                                Spoiler:
                                twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X