Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
    Wow, either your younger than I thought or Oz has a high age limit. Its 16 in most states here, some (in the South) go was low as 15!!!!!!! EEEEEKKK!

I am now seriously considering the German Con.....besides Jersey, anyone else going or thinking about it?
    I've been in correspondence with Phibi, and she said she's going to go. I haven't seen anybody else who said they gonna go, though! From SG universe, it's just going to be Paul and Jewel, and the rest are Star Trek actors. Still looks like it'll be fun, though. I was a big fan of Star Trek, and I'm excited to see Marc Alaimo. He always made great villians.

Comment

with parental consent, I could get married now.

Hmm...Paul should wear tight black shirts everywhere...

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
        I've been in correspondence with Phibi, and she said she's going to go. I haven't seen anybody else who said they gonna go, though! From SG universe, it's just going to be Paul and Jewel, and the rest are Star Trek actors. Still looks like it'll be fun, though. I was a big fan of Star Trek, and I'm excited to see Marc Alaimo. He always made great villians.
        I'm only interested in the Gates peeps, so I can do one of the cheaper tix....I'm actually looking at flights and the hotel now......

What better way to de-virginize myself as a con goer than Germany. I'm looking into staying a few days afterwards, get some sightseeing out of it and celebrate my birthday big time

sigpic
        www.savecarsonbeckett.com
        Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

I'm only interested in the Gates peeps, so I can do one of the cheaper tix....I'm actually looking at flights and the hotel now......

What better way to de-virginize myself as a con goer than Germany. I'm looking into staying a few days afterwards, get some sightseeing out of it and celebrate my birthday big time
          lol... if you manage to find a flight cheaper than $1000, please PLEASE let me know! I can't seem to find anything cheaper than that. As for the hotel, I figure I should get the flight first, but I do plan to get the hotel reservation and registration done soon after. So far, continental airlines seems to have the best fare I can find.

Comment

Whoa, well I am about to start a flight search, I'll keep you posted...$1000, holy crap....I am confident I can find something way cheaper!

sigpic
            Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Whoa, well I am about to start a flight search, I'll keep you posted...$1000, holy crap....I am confident I can find something way cheaper!
              I hope so, because I can't. All the special winter/spring fares are for travel before March 31st.

But if you need someone to keep you company during your sightseeing, I'd be happy to spend some time with ya! If I gotta pay $1000 for airfare, then that's what I'll just have to pay.

Comment

Excellent! I'll let you know what my prelim search comes up with....so far I have found a few under 1000, but not alot...but I'm not done yet I usually get lucky

sigpic
                Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Excellent! I'll let you know what my prelim search comes up with....so far I have found a few under 1000, but not alot...but I'm not done yet I usually get lucky
                  Well, I just checked Iceland Air and it seems they have a few flights to Frankfurt for $783. I guess that's not too bad. If you find anything cheaper, lemme know.

Comment

I've only just begun...I can be tenacious when it comes to finding a cheap flight!!

PS- get a passport now! It can take awhile, esp with spring around the corner the offices get clogged.....unless you already have one and have just never used it.

sigpic
                    Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Did you guys try PriceLine, Orbitz, or similar sites?
                      sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

I have, since Jersey and I would be flying from MD though we have 3 airports to choose from, and then you get to try the airports close to Bonn....alot of info to keep plugging into engines.....LOL

sigpic
                        Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

@jenner & jersey: i like your conversation pretty much!!! YES come and get here!!! that'll be fun!! and paul's waiting for you *lol* maybe you even get lucky and catch the same flight with him.. and if that isn't encouraging enough.. i'll be there as well *lol*

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
                          Visit me at my LJ

Comment

I'm working on is Pheebs Its the flight thats the killer, but I think as it gets closer and spring specials come out Wooohooo, PAUL and GERMANY for our birthdays, too effing awesome.....

sigpic
                            Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Originally posted by phibi View Post
                              @jenner & jersey: i like your conversation pretty much!!! YES come and get here!!! that'll be fun!! and paul's waiting for you *lol* maybe you even get lucky and catch the same flight with him.. and if that isn't encouraging enough.. i'll be there as well *lol*
                              Jenner, you can take the seat to his right, I'll take the one to his left! Hehe!

LOL, that would be awesome, but somehow I doubt that would ever be the case. But it would be awesome for the two of us to be on the same flight! And I can't wait to meet ya, Phibi! We'll have so much fun! But if we represent America at the con, goodness knows what those Europeans will think of America after that. They'll probably think the entire country is crazy about hot Scottish guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
                                Jenner, you can take the seat to his right, I'll take the one to his left! Hehe!

LOL, that would be awesome, but somehow I doubt that would ever be the case. But it would be awesome for the two of us to be on the same flight! And I can't wait to meet ya, Phibi! We'll have so much fun! But if we represent America at the con, goodness knows what those Europeans will think of America after that. They'll probably think the entire country is crazy about hot Scottish guys.
                                Hmmm, maybe we should fly to Vangroovey and stake out the airport for him and get on the same flight....LOL...scary, stalkerish....maybe not....

LOL, we'll find out where the local US consolate is, just in case I've got a friend at the US State dept. that may come in handy too in case we get out of hand

PS- found a flight for 615, BUT gotta book in like 15 min and it won't tell you which airline or times until after booking, not a big fan of that.....

EDIT: scratch the cheap flight, the site screwed up and the dates are waaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy off (by months), but the rest of the search was right....too weird....

sigpic
                                Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Working...
                                X