No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One more piece of art before I head off to watch a movie or something ...

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
    "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

I had a Carson sim for the Sims 1, but he got deleted in the 'Great Purge of 2006'. (I had way too much stuff on my computer and I didn't use the Sims anymore.)
      sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

Originally posted by doylefan22 View Post
        Funnily enough that's definitely one of the things I considered for him. I'd think it'd be likely that he got his field experience doing something along those lines.
        It just seems to fit. Carson's quite good at dealing with military types, and he's definitely caring and charitable enough to throw himself into volunteer work, regardless of the danger that he may be in.

Comment

Originally posted by M2W View Post
          I had a Carson sim for the Sims 1, but he got deleted in the 'Great Purge of 2006'. (I had way too much stuff on my computer and I didn't use the Sims anymore.)
          Thus the reason I like my 80 G hard drive. I also have another computer downstairs with much more RAM than this one and an added external hard drive.

I'm pretty spoiled with technology, now that I think of it...desktop, laptop, MP3, discman, portable stereo, Sega Genesis, GameGear, DVD player, cell, digital still camera, flash drive...not to mention the software that I have...

O_o

Comment

All this talk about turtles in the past, and I just realized I have these (not incredibly large, but I put it in spoilers anyway):

Spoiler:

I also have a little brown turtle figurine and a colorful bobbly head one my friend got me while she was in Mexico, but those won't scan well and my camera isn't working right now.
            sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

All this talk about turtles in the past, and I just realized I have these (not incredibly large, but I put it in spoilers anyway):

Spoiler:

I also have a little brown turtle figurine and a colorful bobbly head one my friend got me while she was in Mexico, but those won't scan well and my camera isn't working right now.
              Oh, those are gorgeous! Lucky!

I think I have a bracelet with turtle charms on it!

*goes off to search*

Comment

Hehe. I'm glad you like them. You can't tell in the picture, but the one on the ring has a smile on his face.
                sigpic

Comment

Hehe. I'm glad you like them. You can't tell in the picture, but the one on the ring has a smile on his face.
                  >w< That's so cute. I have a question. Which country is FedCon in?

Comment

this day for celebating Carson's heritage lol...break out them kilt pics

Comment

Originally posted by Haliyah View Post
                      >w< That's so cute. I have a question. Which country is FedCon in?
                      Germany

Let the party begin! I have some good stuff lined up for this week! Wooohooo

sigpic
                      www.savecarsonbeckett.com
                      Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

OMG!!!!! I have been trying to catch up for the last week (guess I shouldn't go out of town ever again). You have been busy! Can't wait to see what you all have up your sleeves for this upcoming week.

Comment

to kick things off...

Comment

Since I know we're gonna get a TON of kilt pics, here is something a little different

sigpic
                            www.savecarsonbeckett.com
                            Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

What is day three all about?

Well ladies, I wanted to stay up but I'm feeling quite icky and need to go to bed. I even have to tape Atlantis tonight because I don't feel well enough to stay up for it. I hope you guys have fun posting the first of the party pictures. I'm looking forward to looking at them tomorrow.
                              sigpic

Comment

[/QUOTE]

He looks like a little boy in that one!

Comment

Working...
                                X