• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
    I hope!!!!
    be patient *lol*

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
    Visit me at my LJ

Comment

ok i digress i was on a rant there for a wee bit but carson in my opinion is one of the things that balances out rodneys rants.

and now that if thought it through i would put it past the writers to pop dear ole carson back in at a later date ..

being an amatuer writer i can think of several ways to do it...that is i think i can..(that particular episode hasnt aired in the usa yet so..*shrugs*)
      I'm a doctor.. a medical doctor. I break things like this.. "beckett season one episode one of atlantis"

Comment

Originally posted by phibi View Post
        be patient *lol*
        *starts to sing : Just have a little patience....* New Take That song LOL

Comment

*starts to sing : Just have a little patience....* New Take That song LOL
          *is scared now

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

*is scared now
            Why??????????

Comment

Why??????????
              well.. because... take that?!?

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

well.. because... take that?!?
                I was a fan of them 10 years ago... And now I have *crazy* dreams with one of the members.... So yes, Take That

Comment

I was a fan of them 10 years ago... And now I have *crazy* dreams with one of the members.... So yes, Take That
                  well.. i admit, me too, but not for long *lol*

and you have crazy dreams with one of them.. I'm not sure i want to know *lol

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

well.. i admit, me too, but not for long *lol*

and you have crazy dreams with one of them.. I'm not sure i want to know *lol
                    YOU, who read some dirty fanfics...????

Comment

YOU, who read some dirty fanfics...????
                      at least the so called dirty fanific isn't with one of the take that boys!!! *lol

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

at least the so called dirty fanific isn't with one of the take that boys!!! *lol
                        Now I know what you're thinking.....
                        Spoiler:
                        "Thanks God!!!" Hahaha

Comment

ok caz, you have to help me out here.. the carrot man was in the tower??

and you know kommissar rex???? *lol* well, that dog made a long way
                          Carrot man was in "The Tower" as the prince and in See Grace Fly as the undertaker, I believe.

cop's best friend, rex is (and Moser is kinda cute but you didn't hear that from me )

dirty fanfic? *shifty eyes* caz? NEVER! (not that you can find it )

hmm there's just something about that position...

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
                            Carrot man was in "The Tower" as the prince and in See Grace Fly as the undertaker, I believe.

cop's best friend, rex is (and Moser is kinda cute but you didn't hear that from me )

dirty fanfic? *shifty eyes* caz? NEVER! (not that you can find it )

hmm there's just something about that position...
                            he was the prince?? for real? *runs off and takes a really good look again

the guy that came in after moser died was the real hottie *lol

and for dirty fanfic.. i need to go and take a cold shower now

and the comment for the pic.. bad bad caz *lol

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Paul's slated to do a U.S. convention...

STARGATE CHICAGO:

The dates to remember are AUGUST 24-26, 2007 at the place is the Wyndham
                              O'Hare Hotel and today we are happy to announce our very first guest, PAUL
                              McGILLION (Dr. Carson Beckett on Stargate: Atlantis). This will be Paul's first
                              appearance with us and that's always extra fun!

Our Chicago Stargate Convention page is now up and ready to accept orders for
                              GOLD WEEKEND PACKAGES, which are the most "upscale" way to attend the entire
                              convention, evening cabaret , dessert party, and breakfast and also get the
                              Gold perks like complimentary autographs and a special gift.

http://www.creationent.com/cal/sgchi.htm

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                                Paul's slated to do a U.S. convention...

STARGATE CHICAGO:

The dates to remember are AUGUST 24-26, 2007 at the place is the Wyndham
                                O'Hare Hotel and today we are happy to announce our very first guest, PAUL
                                McGILLION (Dr. Carson Beckett on Stargate: Atlantis). This will be Paul's first
                                appearance with us and that's always extra fun!

Our Chicago Stargate Convention page is now up and ready to accept orders for
                                GOLD WEEKEND PACKAGES, which are the most "upscale" way to attend the entire
                                convention, evening cabaret , dessert party, and breakfast and also get the
                                Gold perks like complimentary autographs and a special gift.

http://www.creationent.com/cal/sgchi.htm
                                This is so cool. Paul just might give me some incentive to go to a con in another city!
                                Thanks prion!!
                                sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Working...
                                X