No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just can't feel any urgency about watching this episode ...

Meh.

OTOH, I found "The Deal" for $3.99 at our local DVD rental place. Maybe I'll watch that instead ... although if I recall, Paul dies in that one too ... Wahhh!

Comment

Originally posted by TJinLOCA View Post
      I just can't feel any urgency about watching this episode ...

Meh.

OTOH, I found "The Deal" for $3.99 at our local DVD rental place. Maybe I'll watch that instead ... although if I recall, Paul dies in that one too ... Wahhh!
      Spoiler:

In like the first 10 min. I never watched past that point, LOL

sigpic
      www.savecarsonbeckett.com
      Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
        Spoiler:

In like the first 10 min. I never watched past that point, LOL

Spoiler:
        same here I watched it and went...waitamunite he's dead!....well then forget this *turns it off*

Can nobodies be somebodies?
        My Livejournal
        Lemming #63!

Comment

Originally posted by KerMcG90 View Post
          Spoiler:
          same here I watched it and went...waitamunite he's dead!....well then forget this *turns it off*
          Great minds this alike, LOL

sigpic
          Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

I made sooooo many caps of the Final Goal, so sad.... some turned out the same as others (of course)

Here is one that I think is original....

sigpic
            Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

One more for good measure...

sigpic
              Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

*fans self* that shower must be very steamy

I feel...HOLLOW!!

Comment

Originally posted by KerMcG90 View Post
                  *gives gift* Boy sure has some muscles on him ....*waves at everyone from the gutter*

Spoiler:
                  Haha! He's so silly! I love it! Thank you for sharing!

Haven't been feeling very creative lately. I've been sulking because I have to start classes again soon. All I've been able to force out is the stuff in my sig, but I promise to have something nifty to post for you all soon.
                  sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
                    oookaaay now I feel like a traitor...am I the only one watched Submersion? lol

I wanted Carson *wails* and I don't know if the episode was the problem or not, but it felt empty and boring... o_O
                    I watched it, too... It was interesting. I was sad they didn't mention Carson but I can't say it was boring... But that's just my opinion...

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
                      *fans self* that shower must be very steamy
                      I agree I don't like steam, but for Paul, I'd do anything....

Comment

Okay I've said this before...

They should make an Oasis film and have Paul as one of the Gallagher brothers.

He'd have to develop a Manc accent...and I live about, what, half an hour away from Manchester...especially by train...PAUL COULD COME AND LIVE WITH ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian View Post
                          Okay I've said this before...

They should make an Oasis film and have Paul as one of the Gallagher brothers.

He'd have to develop a Manc accent...and I live about, what, half an hour away from Manchester...especially by train...PAUL COULD COME AND LIVE WITH ME!!!

Why Oasis???? I don't like them at all... But Machester is a good city

Comment

Because in one picture I've seen of Paul he looks like one of the brothers.

LMAO!!!

Manchester is a problem for me, I'm petrified of going there but I plan to go within the next year or so.

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian View Post
                              Because in one picture I've seen of Paul he looks like one of the brothers.
                              Oh no.... Poor Paul LOL

Comment

Hey, don't get me thinking. I've not got exams now until March and I have Joseph in two weeks.

I could easily write a character for Paul into one of my many scripts...

My teachers won't be happy but I get sooooo bored.

Comment

Working...
                                X