Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phibi View Post
    you have mail...
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I would be mortified if that was me (its really not all that bad, but still...)

sigpic
    www.savecarsonbeckett.com
    Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

I am trying hard to feel mortified for Paul. *considers sending pic in Valentine's Day card*

HA

No I would not be so cruel.

Or would I....

Paul looks fantastic in jeans. *just had to say SOMETHING* lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
        I haven't watched it all (its 44 min long) but someone on the Save Carson thread said that in the interview at:

http://stargatesg1.com/MediaPlayer.a...ntItemID=30070

DH (i'm paraphrasing here}

Spoiler:

says he thinks Beckett will be back and can't wait to see how the writers dig themselves out of this one. (Its obvious they have heard us)

And tells how Carson goes

I'm listening to it in the background....has anyone else watched it yet???
        REALLY? AGhhhhhh oh my god.

So much has happened today, I've got a massive headache.
        sigpic

Comment

Still playing in the background...when I get to it myself I'll report. The interview is loooong.......

sigpic
          Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
            ...Shore Leave is practically down the street anyways...
            Shore Leave? You talking about the convention in Baltimore? I used to live like a 10 minute drive away. You too?

Comment

Just thought I'd pass along that transcripts of the interview have been posted (by sueKay) on the Save Carson thread.

leelakin, I've got the same headache, and it only got worse after reading the transcript that's up there.

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
              "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
                Shore Leave? You talking about the convention in Baltimore? I used to live like a 10 minute drive away. You too?
                Yeah, B-more I'm dispaced in Nashville now finishing up a post-degree and doing some sub teaching at the university and other stuff, but Marylander born and raised

PS and OT- sad about the Ravens game......I went off in my blog, LOL.

sigpic
                Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

I think I may actually cry. *sobs* why did I have to read that transcript of the interview!! lol

*looks up Paul's kilt to feel better*

Comment

I finally finished it....

Yeah I am upset too, but I still saw a glimer of hope.

I hope. :/

sigpic
                    Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

I need a pick me up because I too wish I'd never read that transcript ...

*hugs Paul so tightly*
                      Last edited by cshawzye; 14 January 2007, 07:50 PM.

"Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

I'm starting to get a weird obsession with the thought of running my thumb over Paul's lips. lol *weirded out by self*

and that pic cshawzye reminded me of that thought

Comment

Everyone, hug your Carson clone for support! ):

We will be strong. Gaaaaaaah. Don't break down already XD;;; Sunday's still over 24 hours away. *wheeze*
                          I wanna smack them upside the head so badly. So, so badly.
                          sigpic

Comment

Paul in his ever nice way try to say "Take that!" to TPTB....

sigpic
                            Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

three fingers = more venom!!!

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
                                I'm starting to get a weird obsession with the thought of running my thumb over Paul's lips. lol *weirded out by self*

and that pic cshawzye reminded me of that thought
                                *blushes a bit* I may have had that thought a few others my self a time or two before *chants to self: stay pg, stay pg*

I'm really glad we're all doing something in this thread for Paul/Carson over the next week. I'm NOT look forward to tomorrow at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X