• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(&(#*&%AMNFFOMGG@*#^@#($&#(!!!! Phibi is trying to kill me via email lol

EDIT: err that was a "thunk" if you couldn't tell
    Last edited by HyperCaz; 14 January 2007, 01:55 PM. Reason: comical reasons

Comment

What a great pic, HyperCaz! Thank you, thank you, thank you for posting it!! I needed a bit of a pick me up after all the news about SGA.

As for the turtles, wouldn't it be great if we got to see Carson's quarters and his turtles in them?!?!
      Last edited by cshawzye; 14 January 2007, 02:28 PM.

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
      "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

thank you all for welcoming me )

i'm just glad you liked the pics and the page. for those, who understand german, there will be the next part of the review online.. i think tomorrow. i just finished writing it. it contains pauls panel on saturday and what we remembered of dougs panel )

as for THE picture: yes, i will send it to anyone, i just don't want to put it online in the forum, because i don't think, that would be fair to paul. and as the pic is not mine, i don't want take the credits. but email is fine )

@PJumper42: glad, i could help you waking up ) as for the calendar. good idea. liadan and i will provide you with the pictures, no problem )

@nel: you work in edinburgh? i was in scotland last september for a holiday and we spent a day in edinburgh. it's really a nice city!
        and as you were at the con in london.. did teryl and paul sing together? because they did it in germany and i'd just like to know how much of the scene were "planned" )

@HyperCaz: hey, i'm so NOT trying to kill you.. oh wait.. did i forget the warning?? sorry *hehe*
        you saved them all? well that took a long time, right? *gg*
        and thank you for the pic, you posted.. are there more, where that came from? because.. paul in a white shirt and blue jeans... *sigh*

Convention-Pics: baby-turtles. de
        Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
          I would like to see the turtles somewhere on Atlantis. Maybe they ate Carson's labcoat...and clothes...but yes. Turtles are cute

*randomly posts pic*

hmm you know what's funny...I used to post these a lot but it was too repetitive. And now there's a lot of new blood since then This pic is from the con I went to.

Ohh speaking of which, Phibi those pics are brilliant, I saved them ALL!!!! lol. Even the ones with Teryl and the kids in them (haha).
          OMG OMG I LOVE IT! I have missed ALOT of your photos Caz as I am a relative newcomer. I need to raid your hard drive

sigpic
          www.savecarsonbeckett.com
          Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Originally posted by phibi View Post
            @HyperCaz: hey, i'm so NOT trying to kill you.. oh wait.. did i forget the warning?? sorry *hehe*
            you saved them all? well that took a long time, right? *gg*
            and thank you for the pic, you posted.. are there more, where that came from? because.. paul in a white shirt and blue jeans... *sigh*
            I got to touch that shirt...*heehee* My greatest memory is feeling his hair on my cheek. *ahhhh* *fangirlish memories*

My most embarrasing memory, apart from the "I love you" moment was talking about Harry Potter...baaahhHh!!! *hides*

More pics from BOBW 2005 hmm?? I shall see. I've only put a couple onto photobucket.

Comment

I got to touch that shirt...*heehee* My greatest memory is feeling his hair on my cheek. *ahhhh* *fangirlish memories*

My most embarrasing memory, apart from the "I love you" moment was talking about Harry Potter...baaahhHh!!! *hides*

More pics from BOBW 2005 hmm?? I shall see. I've only put a couple onto photobucket.
              fangirlish memories... hm... my arm around his waist? god, that man is so soft.. *gg*

is hand in my neck, pulling me closer... his hand on my arm, stroking it... oh, yeah.. well, i think i have a couple of those fangirlish memories *sigh*

really embarrassing memory.. not really.. maybe laughing insanly in front of him with my friends and when he asked, what we're laughing about, just to stutter out.. turtles... (i was forced to say it with an scottish accent the whole weekend by my friends )

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Never met him and unless God (or the gods, however you feel) grant me a chance meeting on the streets of Vancouver when I move there, I doubt I will Never been to a con and while I could, I doubt I would, esp since my luck he would pick on of the ones near me to attend.

So I guess I'll live vicariously through you girls, LOL.

sigpic
                Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

(&(#*&%AMNFFOMGG@*#^@#($&#(!!!! Phibi is trying to kill me via email lol

EDIT: err that was a "thunk" if you couldn't tell
                  SECONDED.
                  *ded from teh laff*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by leelakin View Post
                    SECONDED.
                    *ded from teh laff*
                    but you can't say, i didn't warn you!

the police will storm my house.. OMG OMG OMG .. they killed kenny again.. ahm.. no.. wrong series..

as i was saying.. be warned if you want to see THE picture... don't blame me for any after effects...

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

so we can literally say...

"I'm looking up Paul's kilt!"

HAHAHA

Comment

I haven't watched it all (its 44 min long) but someone on the Save Carson thread said that in the interview at:

http://stargatesg1.com/MediaPlayer.a...ntItemID=30070

DH (i'm paraphrasing here}

Spoiler:

says he thinks Beckett will be back and can't wait to see how the writers dig themselves out of this one. (Its obvious they have heard us)

And tells how Carson goes

I'm listening to it in the background....has anyone else watched it yet???

sigpic
                        Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
                          Never met him and unless God (or the gods, however you feel) grant me a chance meeting on the streets of Vancouver when I move there, I doubt I will Never been to a con and while I could, I doubt I would, esp since my luck he would pick on of the ones near me to attend.

So I guess I'll live vicariously through you girls, LOL.
                          Y'know, with the airlines all fighting each other for customers, you might be surprised how relatively cheap it is to get to a con, these days. I'd investigate further before totally giving up.

And you're moving to Vancouver? Honestly. Even if the wonderful Gates weren't filmed there, I would love to live in that city. I was there about ten years ago and totally fell in love with it. Such a lovely place! (Even with the liquid sunshine.)

Comment

so we can literally say...

"I'm looking up Paul's kilt!"

HAHAHA
                            AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I have to see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sigpic
                            Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
                              AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I have to see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              you have mail...

Visit me at my LJ

Comment

Originally posted by rosiewook View Post
                                Y'know, with the airlines all fighting each other for customers, you might be surprised how relatively cheap it is to get to a con, these days. I'd investigate further before totally giving up.

And you're moving to Vancouver? Honestly. Even if the wonderful Gates weren't filmed there, I would love to live in that city. I was there about ten years ago and totally fell in love with it. Such a lovely place! (Even with the liquid sunshine.)
                                Its not really about the cost (Shore Leave is practically down the street anyways) its more that for years I never watched any sci fi (now its pretty much stargate anyways) and I had friends who were wicked into it. Costumes, skits, the WORKS (I have some hilarious stories of it all) and it kinds freaked me out since THEY were so over the top. I now know its not all like that, but a bit of the stigma remains (blame the documentary Trekkies too) and I feel I am too old (yes, even at 26). Besides, as I said I only watch Stargate and I don't know who anyone else is at these things. I'ld be like who are you??????? LOL. Please don't judge me, I'm still learning to come out of the closet per say with my love of this stuff

As for Vancouver, yeah its soo gorgeous. Most liveable city in the world. I am moving there to complete my professional degrees so I can practice law there and eventually the UK.

So OT...sorry guys.

Um Paul pic to make up for it?

sigpic
                                Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Working...
                                X