Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
    it means I'd have something to cap
    And there must be something for you to cap!
    sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

So, before we get ALL excited, one more hopeful thought....

is this the real reason why he's going or just a coincidence? Or maybe (if Paul does get a role in the series) its his saving grace from TPTB axing him....

sigpic
      www.savecarsonbeckett.com
      Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
        So, before we get ALL excited, one more hopeful thought....

is this the real reason why he's going or just a coincidence? Or maybe (if Paul does get a role in the series) its his saving grace from TPTB axing him....
        I don't think it's the reason why he HAS to go, at least not originally. You can see from his statements that he actually loves the Carson role and would like to stay on SGA. ):

At any rate, it would be a great opportunity for Paul! *sticks tongue out at TPTB* They'll SO regret it if they lose him!
        sigpic

Comment

I would rather have Carson. But if it came down to it, I'd rather have Paul on David's thing than not have him at all. But Carson is my first love. That's what I want.

Edit: OT-I asked that guy out again. I'm taking him to lunch this time. Just thought I'd let yall know.
          Last edited by leighanners; 12 January 2007, 09:45 PM.
          Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

I agree, I loooooooooooove Carson, but Paul or no Paul? No brainer

OT- Good for you!!! Hopefully this time will be the charm. Keep us posted

sigpic
            Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Hearing that news makes me sad though. Cause if he does star in David's series, that means no Carson most likely. Or very very very very very very (you get the point) little Carson. I'm not ready to part with Carson. Because now it sounds hopeful that he might be coming back in S4. Or at least it does to me. I dunno. This whole situation sucks royal donkey butts!

OT-I will. Haha! Maybe he'll get the hint. Cause if I have to ask him out a third time...there might be some pain involved.

Comment

Plenty of actors have been in more than one project at a time. Maybe we can have our cake and eat it to (fingers crossed).

OT- Fingers crossed he know knows he doesn't have to be so shy and things can progress........

sigpic
                Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

That is true, but ya never know. Yall think Carson can cook? Cause I think I just burnt my oatmeal. Can you burn oatmeal?

OT- I'm one of those people that can be brutally honest, if you don't wanna hear the truth then don't ask me. And I can be very blunt and to the point. So part of me wants to soooo badly just say "Just ask me out already and get it over with."

Comment

Gateworld now has it up on the front page.

I bet DH plays a director/producer role in the show and hopefully Paul will reprise his role.....
                    That would be great!!!

Comment

I agree, I loooooooooooove Carson, but Paul or no Paul? No brainer
                      Yeah, that's not a question LOL

Comment

Originally posted by leighanners View Post
                        Hearing that news makes me sad though. Cause if he does star in David's series, that means no Carson most likely. Or very very very very very very (you get the point) little Carson. I'm not ready to part with Carson. Because now it sounds hopeful that he might be coming back in S4. Or at least it does to me. I dunno. This whole situation sucks royal donkey butts!

OT-I will. Haha! Maybe he'll get the hint. Cause if I have to ask him out a third time...there might be some pain involved.
                        Aaaah, but it also says David would star... I'm sure Paul can handle both! *lol* I mean, look at how they've reduced his role. >_> But okay, if they wanna bring him back like omgz FULL FORCE (meaning all eps except for one maybe, kthx), then I could accept that he wouldn't star in Starcrossed (hahaha Star... crossed... shows. Get it? 8'D I need sleep.)

Get a shirt saying "ASK ME OUT ALREADY, FOO'!" XDDD
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by leelakin View Post
                          Aaaah, but it also says David would star... I'm sure Paul can handle both! *lol* I mean, look at how they've reduced his role. >_> But okay, if they wanna bring him back like omgz FULL FORCE (meaning all eps except for one maybe, kthx), then I could accept that he wouldn't star in Starcrossed (hahaha Star... crossed... shows. Get it? 8'D I need sleep.)

Get a shirt saying "ASK ME OUT ALREADY, FOO'!" XDDD
                          And I thought I was a nerd! Haha! I love all you guys. Y'all are really the best. You make me laugh when I feel blue. You put up with me and my nuttiness. It's always nice to come here after a long crazy day. *group hug!* With Carson in the middle...of course.

edit: I made it past 700 posts! Whooo! I didn't think I'd ever get that far. Haha.
                          Last edited by leighanners; 13 January 2007, 12:10 AM. Reason: 700 posts!

Comment

I surely hope this doesn't mean the end of Carson Beckett on Atlantis for good. I would be really happy for him to actually land that role and stick out the tongue at TPTB, they definitely deserve that. But still, Beckett is my first love! He is such a warm, lovely and cute character, a softy at heart who is strong enough to not deny his sensitive side, a characteristic that is very seldom, especially in an action/scifi show. I'd hate to lose it.

So hopefully, he'd be able to do both when they remorsefully ask him back.
                            I don't think that Starcrossed was the reason for Paul McGillion to leave, I don't believe the plans were already anywhere near fulfillment when the decision to drop him from Atlantis' main cast came up. Remember, that must have been sometime around August if I'm not mistaken.
                            twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
                            sigpic

Comment

*wonders if Paul has more time for dating atm...*

Comment

edit: I made it past 700 posts! Whooo! I didn't think I'd ever get that far. Haha.
                                Congrats!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X