Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
    Wow! I haven't listened to that ep's commentary yet. Does Paul really have a case of Dendrophobia (technical name for the fear of trees)? Or were they just poking fun at him?
    Wow, you know the name of this illness exactly??? That's cool

Comment

Originally posted by leighanners View Post
      Carson had me at the Chair. He had me at the Chair! *sniff*
      lol ... Oh, Carson and the Chair, one of the truly great relationships in Sci Fi!!

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
      "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/4791/paul7wh4.jpg
        Sure, post it after I've spent over an hour trying to make caps. Haha! I'll post them anyway! Almost done.
        Last edited by M2W; 11 January 2007, 10:37 AM. Reason: Changed my mind on something... for now. I'm so indecisive today!
        sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHA, love the trees mention. I had forgotten that. Now I gotta watch that tonight again. I LOVE those two togther.

So far my day off has consisted of not doing what I had planned- cleaning and laundry..ugh.....watch me try and push it off til Sunday, hehehehe. I usually am not a procrastinator.......I think its Paul's fault

sigpic
          www.savecarsonbeckett.com
          Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Carson had me at the Chair. He had me at the Chair! *sniff*

jenner- love the sig!!!!!!!!!!!!! what sg1 ep did you use for the jack caps??

Originally Posted by rosiewook
            I was listening to the commentary for "The Eye," last night. I laughed and laughed when David Hewlett said how Paulie came out of the pod set after the tree was knocked down in front of them saying, "They threw trees at us!"
            hahahaha..i remember that!!!but i think i may need to refresh my memory fully*gets out dvd* i rememerb watching and when that came up i just started singing
            'george george george of the jungle strong as he can be....
            WATCH OUT FOR THAT TREE!!

Comment

Originally posted by teknikal View Post

jenner- love the sig!!!!!!!!!!!!! what sg1 ep did you use for the jack caps??
              From Proving Ground LOVE that ep.

I started watching SG1 because of that man. He was my first crush YEARS ago from MacGyver (still one of my fave shows of all time). Eventually though I ended up watching the show for its own merits (but he didn't hurt the cause, he is still on gorgeous man).

But then I saw Carson, and now I am a woman in love with two men, LOL. It really is possible....

sigpic
              Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

ah now i remember it!! sorry im drowning in a sea of anatomy and physiology at the mo..my brain is mush!!!( yes mush is the technical medical term!)
                jack is a legend!! so many quotable lines!!! i have the macgyver simpsons ep on my ipod..i was raised on macgyver and have some eps around somewhere

just had a thought...since there is a hiatus and stuff...maybe paul will make a surprise showing at the ADB screening in london?

Comment

Oh nooo worries, after 10 seasons of SG1 and three of SGA I can't tell one cap from another a good chunk of the time (some of them can be generic, you know?).

Well it maybe a possibility, if he doesn't have anything else to do. Who really knows, but since he was unable to make the LA one maybe he might try and make it up to DH and JL by attending this one, if he can that is.

sigpic
                  Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
                    From Proving Ground LOVE that ep.

I started watching SG1 because of that man. He was my first crush YEARS ago from MacGyver (still one of my fave shows of all time). Eventually though I ended up watching the show for its own merits (but he didn't hurt the cause, he is still on gorgeous man).

But then I saw Carson, and now I am a woman in love with two men, LOL. It really is possible....
                    Seems that Jennys have the same way... I mean, I started to watch SG-1 coz of RDA!! And MacGyver was a really memorable TV series - in Hungary, we could watch it only in 1996 coz we had communism and they were against those series..... - But, to be honest, then I saw Shanks... Then Browder.... And THEN Carson LOL

Comment

Okay, here's my 'The Storm' caps. I did some from 'The Eye' too. I'll do about six images per post and put them in spoiler thingies because they're sort of big. I tried to keep them in order, but they're not completely right.

Spoiler:

sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

Part II

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Great caps M2W!!!

Comment

Part III

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Last, but not least... Part IV (the last eight)

Spoiler:

Thanks JennyJ! They took forever!
                              Last edited by M2W; 11 January 2007, 12:10 PM. Reason: Additions
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by M2W View Post
                                Last, but not least... Part IV (the last eight)

Spoiler:

Thanks JennyJ! They took forever!
                                I think so!! But they are much appreciated!!

Comment

Working...
                                X