Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rosiewook View Post

I would definitely urge them to try and get Paul to agree to it. I would suspect that they'd be doing the shoots once the local sci-fi shows get going again; which is usually in February. So we must "encourage" them, now!

You can also request that they notify you when the calendar's ready. I am SO getting one! There are so many lovely men who shoot sci-fi shows in the Vancouver area....
    Oooooh....

Paul.

Jamie.

Jason.

RDA (though I doubt he'd do it.)

Eddie (as with RDA, little maturity can be a lovely thing.)

Oh, and those other guys, what are their names? Another J-something....Jimmy? oh, wait, it's Joe! And ... D.... ... Devon? Daffy... David! Connor, maybe? There were some others; I just can't think of them right now.

/sigh/ study break is over, back to Achilles and Agamemnon and Hector--not nearly as pretty in literature as in the movie.
    sigpic

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."
    ~~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Originally posted by Ann View Post
      Congrats on the 200th post, JennyJ. And what a lovely way to celebrate !!!!

Thanks for sharing !

Agree And welcome

Comment

Love the wake banner/graphic/whatever Caz. And I think you should jsut recap everything, if it makes you happy Hehehehe

Man I go to bed and miss everything.....hahahaha oh well. Guess that is what happens when you're on the other side of the world from everyone else (so it seems).

I made my first banner for my sig. I'm NO graphic designer; I played it safe and while it looks tacky and cheap, I did it!

OH an congrats on the 200th JennyJ!

sigpic
        www.savecarsonbeckett.com
        Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Argh, the quality was soo much better in Illustrator...stupid gifs....I gotta tweek my sig......(grumble)

sigpic
          Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

^I like your sig, Jenner! I think its looks nice.

Also congats to JennyJ for your 200th. I agree with you that its one of his best pictures! He looks sooo good in it!

Also I'm bumping this from the bottom of the second page, in which it doesn't belong.
            Just sitting here at the computer..typing my life away!

Comment

I just had the following conversation with myself...

"Wait a tick! Misty, you fool, you don't live in Canada. You won't get to see 'Sunday' until after April."

Isn't that when it comes back from hiatus in the U.S.? There's no way I'll be able to avoid spoilers for that long. I should be used to it by now. 22 years of never having cable and having to deal with watching everything in syndication.
              sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

april yeah
                sigpic
                Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by M2W View Post
                  I just had the following conversation with myself...

"Wait a tick! Misty, you fool, you don't live in Canada. You won't get to see 'Sunday' until after April."

Isn't that when it comes back from hiatus in the U.S.? There's no way I'll be able to avoid spoilers for that long. I should be used to it by now. 22 years of never having cable and having to deal with watching everything in syndication.
                  Yeah...it sucks that the US has to wait until April. It seems so backwards to me for some reason. I dunno. I guess it's cause we never have to wait, and we're the ones with the spoilers.

...all I gotta say is I love my little sister! She makes sure I don't do without. *grins*
                  Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Part of SciFis weird scheduling is due in part in an attempt to pick up ratings during the summer when network shows go on reruns. They air half a season and supposedly reel everyone back in during the summer when nothing else is on. Gives them decent ratings for a cable channel for part of the year and, during a time when other ratings fall, it looks good on paper to investors.

As a cable channel, they should just pick up other programs to air, not chop it up as they do.

Its not right to treat fans with such disrespect, after all we are the main revenue source (somewhat indirectly, but still it all circles back to viewers). Same goes with Bridge, they mess up a good thing by fiddling with the ensemble chemistry. Proving once again the suits in TV still make bad decisions based on archaeic business methods. So the cycle remains and so the cycle continues.

Ok, ON topic......I need to go watch The Ark so I can get my Carson fix.....

But before I do, how about a cap

sigpic
                    Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

eyebrows

Comment

Where is everyone tonight? The thread is sooo quiet. Am I the only one without a life????

PS- You know would have made The Ark a better ep? Well, many things, but more Carson would have done wonders

sigpic
                        Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Originally posted by rac76 View Post
                          ^I like your sig, Jenner! I think its looks nice.

Also congats to JennyJ for your 200th. I agree with you that its one of his best pictures! He looks sooo good in it!

Also I'm bumping this from the bottom of the second page, in which it doesn't belong.
                          Thanks!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post

Where is everyone tonight? The thread is sooo quiet. Am I the only one without a life????

PS- You know would have made The Ark a better ep? Well, many things, but more Carson would have done wonders
                            Hi Jenner! Well, it's morning here and I just got up and I have to go to work... That's life, haha

Comment

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
                              Hi Jenner! Well, it's morning here and I just got up and I have to go to work... That's life, haha
                              Ahahaha, figures. Its, well tech morning where I am, but not by much.....I am completely off tomorrow (weeeeee) so I can stay up late and sleep in And then clean, ugh.........

Have a good day and don't work too hard

sigpic
                              Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
                                Ahahaha, figures. Its, well tech morning where I am, but not by much.....I am completely off tomorrow (weeeeee) so I can stay up late and sleep in And then clean, ugh.........

Have a good day and don't work too hard
                                Good for ya, I have 2 days off on the weekend but I go to get some extra money on Sunday....
                                Working not too hard, that's a problem The crowd is still huge in our hypermarket....
                                But Paul can enter and buy some goods

Comment

Working...
                                X