Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
    I noticed that too, still a glimmer of hope.....
    Yeah, for me, too... *leaves and waves*

Comment

If Carson wasn't worried, I'd be worried!

Most of my pics of Carson are Caz's caps. So I don't feel the need to post what she has already posted dozens of times. I usually catch em about the third time around. But I haven't seen that one lately. So I thought I'd throw it in. I see if I can find more.
      Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

I'm looking for the perfect cap of Carson in his white lab coat for my sig banner.....hunt hunt hunt....

sigpic
        www.savecarsonbeckett.com
        Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

ok I've thought out a basic timetable...and I'm going to make a pretty graphic for it and a banner for each day...

Day 1 - Season 1 (caps, behind scenes, fanart, fic, vids, discussion anything!!)

Day 2 - Season 2 (same as above)

Day 3 - Season 3 (same as above)

now things get interesting!! From this point on, any pic of Paul is fair game...

Day 4 - Black Tie (that is, black and white theme!! caps and graphics and anything else you think of )

Day 5 - Carson's Anatomy (this should be self explanatory )

Day 6 - Lulz and Giggles (humour day - silly pics, humour graphics etc)

Day 7 - Season 4 and Beyond + Turtles (theories, hopes and erm...turtles )

Please let me know what you think and add input.

Comment

I think I've seen this one recently. But I like this one cause I like his dimples. *grins*

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
              ok I've thought out a basic timetable...and I'm going to make a pretty graphic for it and a banner for each day...

Day 1 - Season 1 (caps, behind scenes, fanart, fic, vids, discussion anything!!)

now things get interesting!! From this point on, any pic of Paul is fair game...

Day 4 - Black Tie (that is, black and white theme!! caps and graphics and anything else you think of )

Hehehehe, I love it....ahhhhh I can't wait for day 6, you all will die......ehehehehehe

sigpic
              Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

YAY! It's on Friday. I think I can do that! I'll have to get all my PSing done before I leave so when I come home I can post it!

Comment

Spoilers for size.

Spoiler:

I got this lab coat...I might have more. I'll have to dig.

Comment

Hehehehe, I need one of him smiling. But I saw that one....its a goodie

sigpic
                    Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

That's all I got on the lab coat front.

Comment

ok here we go the wake timetable

Spoiler:

Comment

ok here we go the wake timetable

Spoiler:
                          YAY! For some reason that turtle looked like a giraffe head at first. I dunno. I need sleep. So goodnight everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by leighanners View Post
                            YAY! For some reason that turtle looked like a giraffe head at first. I dunno. I need sleep. So goodnight everyone!

I need sleep too. Caz will understand when I say - anyone want to adopt/ buy a cat....?!?!?

Ann

"Ye don't understand, I break things like this...!!!"

The one, the only, the irreplaceable... Carson Beckett

"Rising"

sigpic

Comment

Rrrrrrowrrrrrrr.

Oh, oh, anatomy! Can I have the hair part, CAN I? *lol*

Edit: Let me reconsider my mood here. ): I think I'm sad. ONE WEEK, PEOPLE. *sob*
                              sigpic

Comment

ok please be advised everyone the date on the timetable graphic is subject to change Just in case it's Vengeance and not Sunday lol.

hehehe leelakin! funny you should mention that. I just finished making the banner for that particular day...I can't wait to show you all my wake banners.

I think it's just for everyone to post whatever they feel like of his body (HA! ha!!!!) and that includes haaaaaaaair. So leelakin...get in there first with those towering strands of sexiness!! *laughs*

Comment

Working...
                                X