No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So how many of us have Paulie as our wallpaper?

I do, I change photos every once in a while, but why meddle much with perfection?

sigpic
    www.savecarsonbeckett.com
    Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
      *is in hair mood*

I totally missed this from another page and had to say ... AWESOME. Paul has the best hair.

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
      So how many of us have Paulie as our wallpaper?

I do, I change photos every once in a while, but why meddle much with perfection?

I cycle between Carson wallpapers and Atlantis ones. But my screen saver is always Carson. Sometimes I don't even want to touch the mouse but just let the pictures keep scrolling by.

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
      "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Originally posted by cshawzye View Post
        I cycle between Carson wallpapers and Atlantis ones. But my screen saver is always Carson. Sometimes I don't even want to touch the mouse but just let the pictures keep scrolling by.
        My brother comes in and makes fun of all the pictures when mine is on. Gotta love little brothers.
        sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

Originally posted by cshawzye View Post
          I totally missed this from another page and had to say ... AWESOME. Paul has the best hair.
          doesn't he just....*sighs happily*

Comment

Originally posted by M2W View Post
            My brother comes in and makes fun of all the pictures when mine is on. Gotta love little brothers.
            LOL ... oh I know. I have two and they never leave me alone about all of the Atlantis, especially the Carson, stuff that's on my computer. One of my younger brothers (the older of the two) just rolls his eyes when he sees the Carson stuff I have all over the place but especially on my computer.

"Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

I have it at work too, and someone from another company we work with came in, saw Paul and said "OH MY GOD WHO IS THAT GORGEOUS MAN?!" Is he your husband?????"

If I was the marrying kind I would have said I wish...oh who am I kidding. I would MAKE myself the marrying kind for him, hehehehe.

Oh this was the photo that got such a reaction...

sigpic
              Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

lol ... Oh a girl can only dream, right?

EDIT: Whoops, also meant to add that I love that pic Jenner8675309. I often really like B&W photos in general, but especially of Paul.

Comment

in the early days of caz capping...

lol...*peruses photobucket*

Jenner8675309, I used to get that a lot at school - except well it was "boyfriend" instead. Heehee. So funny.

Comment

in the early days of caz capping...
                    Spoiler:

lol...*peruses photobucket*

Jenner8675309, I used to get that a lot at school - except well it was "boyfriend" instead. Heehee. So funny.
                    Hehehehe, excellent And love that cap Caz, that dimple is so adorable. You are the capping queen!!!

PS- 100th post! I can't believe I lurked for soo long!!!!

sigpic
                    Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
                      Hehehehe, excellent And love that cap Caz, that dimple is so adorable. You are the capping queen!!!

PS- 100th post! I can't believe I lurked for soo long!!!!

If by "capping queen" you mean "loses sleep and stays up into the wee hours of the night going overboard with print screen", then yes...yes I am...

*bangs head trying to get through door* OW! Ego. *mutters*

You're a capping queen yourself, you know! And congrats on that 100th post!! How many of those are in this thread, hmm?

Wait!! Carson just had a genius idea!! *giggles insanely*

all: is she on drugs?
                      caz: yet to be proven.
                      beckett: no drugs in your blood test, luv.
                      caz: ah. um. *flails for excuse in behaviour*

Comment

Congrats on the 100 Jenner8675309!!

Comment

pointy sideburn?

Comment

You're a capping queen yourself, you know! And congrats on that 100th post!! How many of those are in this thread, hmm?
                            Too many.....hehehehe

sigpic
                            Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

we should have a wake or something... I mean, like they have hiatus parties in the ship threads...

Comment

pointy sideburn?

Spoiler:
                                lol ... that's great. That's the Beckett hair we've all come to love, always unpredictable, always very pointy!

And to end the night on a high note with some pics before bed:

and how about a little Sheppard and Carson ... I love Carson/Paul's expression in this one.

night everyone ... Be Safe.

Comment

Working...
                                X