Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M2W View Post
    The Pauloholics conversation got me thinking. So A.A. has a twelve step program. Shouldn't P.A. (Pauloholics Anonymous) have something similar?

The P.A. Nine Step Program

1. We will admit we are powerless over our addiction to Paul.

2. We will acknowledge we can be restored to sanity...

3. ...but will decide we'd rather just be insane.

4. We will think of all the people we have annoyed with our incessant Paul-related ramblings.

5. We will go to apologize to these people--unless, of course, we have successfully converted them to Pauloholics during our incessant ramblings. At which point, apologies are obviously unnecessary.

6. Before apologizing to these people we will get distracted by something that reminds us of Paul and continue on with our incessant ramblings, completely forgetting to apologize.

7. We will take inventory of our Paul-related items (i.e. screen caps and such) and share them with other Pauloholics.

8. We will seek to make contact with Paul through fan mail and encounters at conventions or envy those that have.

9. We will try to carry this message to other Pauloholics, and to practice these principles in all our affairs.

(I tried at first to make the wording similar, but had a hard time with it. I also had to cut some steps. My creativity today is lacking.)

Hahahahaha, I was thinking the same thing, but wondered if people would find it innapropriate. I LOVE IT!

Now we just need to set up our daily meetings.....

Man, it almost sounds like a cult......LOL

sigpic
    www.savecarsonbeckett.com
    Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

The Pauloholics conversation got me thinking. So A.A. has a twelve step program. Shouldn't P.A. (Pauloholics Anonymous) have something similar?

The P.A. Nine Step Program

1. We will admit we are powerless over our addiction to Paul.

2. We will acknowledge we can be restored to sanity...

3. ...but will decide we'd rather just be insane.

4. We will think of all the people we have annoyed with our incessant Paul-related ramblings.

5. We will go to apologize to these people--unless, of course, we have successfully converted them to Pauloholics during our incessant ramblings. At which point, apologies are obviously unnecessary.

6. Before apologizing to these people we will get distracted by something that reminds us of Paul and continue on with our incessant ramblings, completely forgetting to apologize.

7. We will take inventory of our Paul-related items (i.e. screen caps and such) and share them with other Pauloholics.

8. We will seek to make contact with Paul through fan mail and encounters at conventions or envy those that have.

9. We will try to carry this message to other Pauloholics, and to practice these principles in all our affairs.

(I tried at first to make the wording similar, but had a hard time with it. I also had to cut some steps. My creativity today is lacking.)
      Great idea!!! I love it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
        I know, I know...... I think the infamous Sunday airs next week..........

b***ards! (in Paul's Scottish accent)
        Well, at least we can hope that he'll return....

Comment

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
          Hahahahaha, I was thinking the same thing, but wondered if people would find it innapropriate. I LOVE IT!

Now we just need to set up our daily meetings.....

Man, it almost sounds like a cult......LOL
          Yeah, I was worried people might think I was making fun of A.A., but then I figured you're all smart people and would realize that I totally wasn't making fun of them.
          sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

sigpic
            Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Yeah, I was worried people might think I was making fun of A.A., but then I figured you're all smart people and would realize that I totally wasn't making fun of them.
              word.

sigpic
              Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Nine step program? excellent. I've converted two people to Pauloholics by showing them that wonderful pic from Something More...

but now I'm in a HAIR MOOD

Comment

Hehehehe, hair......

I've always been a sucker for long (ish or er) hair

sigpic
                  Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

*whistles innocently*

Comment

!

...*thunk*
                      sigpic

Comment

The Official Paul McGillion website has been updated with a message of thanks from Paul:

A message to the Fans:
                        I just wanted to post a note of thanks for all the terrific birthday wishes cards/gifts/turtles that were sent to me! It really means a lot. THANK YOU so much and I hope 2007 is a great year for everyone. On another note I am truley overwhelmed by the support that is happening for 'Carson Beckett'. Although I can not comment on the situation at this time, please know that I have had the time of my life working on 'Atlantis' and would embrace the chance to keep the good Doctor around!
                        Lots of Luv
                        Paul

I guess that answers whether he saw the birthday wishes or not! Excuse me while I got write a few more DOZEN emails to those genre magazines. SAVE CARSON!!!
                        Last edited by TJuk; 08 January 2007, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TJuk View Post
                          I guess that answers whether he saw the birthday wishes or not!
                          Darn it. Now I wish I had sent something. Oh well, I'll just have to send him something on Valentine's. Hehe.
                          sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

The Official Paul McGillion website has been updated with a message of thanks from Paul:

A message to the Fans:
                            I just wanted to post a note of thanks for all the terrific birthday wishes cards/gifts/turtles that were sent to me! It really means a lot. THANK YOU so much and I hope 2007 is a great year for everyone. On another note I am truley overwhelmed by the support that is happening for 'Carson Beckett'. Although I can not comment on the situation at this time, please know that I have had the time of my life working on 'Atlantis' and would embrace the chance to keep the good Doctor around!
                            Lots of Luv
                            Paul

I guess that answers whether he saw the birthday wishes or not! Excuse me while I got write a few more DOZEN emails to those genre magazines. SAVE CARSON!!!
                            Awwwww, dear sweet Paul. Gotta love how the turtles get a special mention, I bet he got A LOT of them! *can just imagine his head sticking out of a pile of plush turtles*

And bless him for this: "Although I can not comment on the situation at this time, please know that I have had the time of my life working on 'Atlantis' and would embrace the chance to keep the good Doctor around!"

This will surely persuade the stubborn rest of people that believed Paul actually wants to leave.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
                              That's an official season 1 photo.
                              Thanks for the info.

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

A message to the Fans:
                                Lots of Luv
                                Paul

That's our Paul...always so sweet and humble to his fans...hope he never changes. That was very nice of him to take the time to say thanks.

You know if he ever wanted to take a break from acting the Dallas Cowboys could really use him right about now. How could they loose to Seattle? If I were the owner, yeah Paul would be the quarterback. With those arms I bet he could throw more than one completed pass.
                                PJumper42

Comment

Working...
                                X