Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
    whumpers will get a kick out of the A Dog's Breakfast game!
    HAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh my god. *laughed tears while playing it* This is so awesome.
    Spoiler:
    Although it's kinda disturbing, considering Carson's fate. ):

Caz, those caps are awesome! He'so so rawwwwwwr! XD
    sigpic

Comment

Saw the latest movie clip from ADB...can't wait until it finally comes out in the states. Does anyone else have anymore pics of Paul in a Kilt with the knees showing? I need knee shots...I knew he had the legs for a Kilt and I was right...Never get tired of looking at Paul.
      PJumper42

Comment

Originally posted by PJumper42 View Post
        Saw the latest movie clip from ADB...can't wait until it finally comes out in the states. Does anyone else have anymore pics of Paul in a Kilt with the knees showing? I need knee shots...I knew he had the legs for a Kilt and I was right...Never get tired of looking at Paul.
        Possibly! *lol* I'm afraid they're not very good quality, though. I'll have a look tonight, gotta leave for the christmas market now! =D
        sigpic

Comment

Okaaaaay in case no one was aware I have a "hottie" award that is to be given out each year to an SG/Atlantis Star. Why post the link here? well cause Paul will be on the list for the 2007 award...and Im opening it up for votes To see the award go here http://web.mac.com/doqtaj/iWeb/Site/Choice-award.html
          Im posting this to all the "thunk" threads for the actors involved.
          Done with the list of actors names, threads linked and ready to go...hey its a tough job, but someduckys gotta do it

http://web.mac.com/doqtaj/iWeb/Site/Choice-award.html
          *holds out hankie* excuse me, does this smell like chloroform to you?

Comment

OMG!!! I'm sorely tempted to go on that game again now!!!

Thanks.

I've started to write chapter four of new fic now. Not written it since last year.

Comment

THIS GAME IS SOOOO DISTRACTING!!!!
              nice caps caz!!!!!
              the staring down pichas the whole 'i will sooo kick your butt' feeling to it....the glasweigan kiss PM so fondly wants to do!

Comment

Oh dear! That game is both creepy and addictive. What a strange combination!

Just saw Irresponsible ...
                Spoiler:
                definitely some nice Carson moments. Love when he was in the prison with the others he looked so good. And it was nice seeing him agreeing with Teyla and Mckay, it really showed is position as the heart of Atlantis.

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
                "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Woohoo! The Final Goal came in the mail today! I'll be capping this bad boy tonight, peeps!

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
                    Woohoo! The Final Goal came in the mail today! I'll be capping this bad boy tonight, peeps!
                    Whoohooooo! 8D
                    sigpic

Comment

hiya everyone!
                      sigpic
                      Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Okay guys! Here are some caps I took from "The Final Goal", in chronological order. These are all caps that I don't think you guys have seen yet.

spoiler for size/number:
                        Spoiler:

Comment

I do love a man who plays football!! and hawtdamn to the barechestedness......!!! I like those shoulders...mm *goes to happy place* and that last one! lol! whump! I think I'm a whumper

Comment

Well!!! After looking at those photos from the Final Game I can easily say that if they make a film on the life of the band Oasis then he would easily be chosen to play one of the Gallagher brotherrs.

And if they make a film on Wigan Athletic football team then he would have to be cast and come down to our little town.

Comment

Actually, it's called "The Final Goal". And Paul was easily, and I really mean easily, the best actor casted in that entire movie. The most satisfying scenes in the movie were when his character was looking down on, roughing up, or bullying the protagonist. It's too bad that his character ended up suddenly turning into a sniveling moron when the protagonists all ganged up on him in his last scene. Overall, the movie was horrible... even the antagonists were horrible actors. Totally cliche, relatively pointless aside from the obvious (and uninterestingly presented) moral issue of corruption on a sports team, unoriginal, and even the background music was inappropriate. But dayum... I can't get enough of seeing Paul as a bully. Hotness!
                              Last edited by Jersey13; 07 December 2006, 06:13 AM.

Comment

But it had shorts!!!

There we go.

The goodness in the film.

Comment

Working...
                                X