Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Raphael wakes up, sees Aang and smiles* hello

*Bob walks in*
    Well I actually wanted to talk to you about the training lessons, I would like to start them soon, even if I am still like that...I think this could be good to show the new oes that wraith are not unharmable like it may seem to them *she smiles* and they could have a look at wraith body structure and specialties, I guess they don't know anything at all about it yet?

Comment

*I look at Raphael and smile* Hello there, Raphael. *I walk over to him*

That actually might be a good idea. The new guys actually really don't know anything about Wraith, I've had to ground two teams of new arrivals in the last couple of days because they didn't know what they were doing. Nothing on Earth can prepare them for what they're up against here...*she shakes her head*

*just then a young man walks into the office, the sunlight coming in the window bounces off his blonde hair and reflects in his blue eyes as he approaches Elizabeth's desk*

Blackmore, what are you doing here?

Blackmore: Sorry Ma'am, my team just finished a perimeter check on the latest section of the city we've been exploring, I was coming to deliver my report. *he holds up a data crystal*

Of course, sorry. I'm just a bit distracted at the moment, I was talking to Poet here about teaching your team as well as the other new team about the Wraith. If your teams went through the training we're thinking of, you'd start going through the 'Gate again on off world missions.

Blackmore: That would be--*he has turned and is staring at Poet in amazement* --great. Wonderful even....*still staring at Poet*

Comment

Raphael: how are you? I feel alone here a bit *he looks down sadly*

*smilles at Liz* yes iindeed, nothing can prepare them down there or where ever this earth may be...it's probably the most dangerous thing to run into wraith if you don't have any idea what you do...most likely even do something to annoy them and annoyed wraith is not funny

*Bob shakes head* no indeed not *he smiles shwing his fangs*

Yes, so when should we start? just name me a time and a place if you wish and my guys and me will be there *looks at the guy who was called Blackmore* we don't want any of those young men end up as wraith food, would be a pitty

Comment

I'm just fine. Oh, you're not alone, dear. Poet will come back soon, she's only gone to talk to Dr. Weir about something. *I sit down on the edge of the bed and smile* ...How are you feeling today anyhow?

Indeed. Though I admit, we're sort of known here in Pegasus for our ability to piss off the Wraith very easily...*she shakes her head a little*

Blackmore: A pity, yeah...it would be. *he shakes his head, looks at Poet once more and then walks out talking quietly under his breath* Damn, who knew female Wraith could be so beautiful...

*looks after Blackmore with one eyebrow raised for a second* I think we'll need to do this as soon as you're up to it, Poet.

Comment

Rapahel: oh I am good I guess, but I am afraid I hurt my lady Poet....when I died, I don't want to hurt her Aang...she'll be sad about me

Oh well yes, I know, that you are known to do that here...but what has happend cannot be undone and we only can work on that we have maybe less losses on both sides *smiles* I am ready to start with the training if you are Dr. Wier and my guys of course, too

Bob: yes, no problem at all we are ready at anytime

*smiles once more* poor Blackmore, not all feemale wraith look as good as I do...or better said I don't look like a female wraith at all....

Comment

*I shake my head slightly* Yes, she was sad when you died, dear. But it was Poet who brought you back. She did it herself...and without her powers... *I smile at the memory of Poet's reaction when Raphael's heart had started to beat again*

Less losses on both sides would be good. I'm ready to start whenever you are. I can call the new teams together whenever you'd like...the only question left is where to do this?

*she shakes her head after Blackmore*

He has never seen a female Wraith in his life. If he had, I think he wouldn't have lived to come back to the city. Of course, you are only part Wraith which means you are different from other Queens. *she smiles*

Comment

Raphael: she did? she likes me? *starts crying* and I was scared she'd hurt me

Well true...I think we can start right now if you wish...for the fist lessons we would just need a normal room...I wanted to first teach them about wraith basic stuff...not fighting at first..that is what I think they should be starting with

Bob: it makes sense...you don't start flying a Dart before knowing how you get into it, too

Comment

*I reach over and hug Raphael* Yes dear, she did bring you back and she does like you. She was so sad when she thought she'd lost you...she'd used so much of her power, she hadn't the energy left to heal you...I showed her it's possible to save you without her powers and she did it herself. Poet would never hurt you, dear.

Alright, there's an empty room near the infirmary that we can use. I think that makes sense because when you do begin the fighting training, I know some of the new guys will think they are tough and get themselves in trouble for it. *she smiles and shakes her head*

Comment

Rapahel: oh I am horrible Aang...*he cries even harder*

Oh ok then I woulld say you get the men there and I will go there with some of my guys? *starts to feel dizzy suddenly again and turns pale*
                    Last edited by DarkenLycht; 05 April 2013, 01:19 PM.

Comment

*sleeping late, but the dream comes again, I struggle to take control, but i can't, it is like I'm fighting someone who is stronger than me....the dream ends the same way as all the rest, and I wake up shaking*
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh Raphael, you aren't horrible dear. You just didn't know her well enough. *I gently run my fingers through his white hair*

*Elizabeth looks up at Poet and notices she's gone pale*

On second thought, Poet...maybe we should wait until you're a little stronger again before we start. I have to talk to Shep about this anyway and I don't quite know exactly where he's gotten to, so why don't you go and rest a bit today, we'll start the training tomorrow?

*Beck sits up from where she had dozed off against Carson in the living room. The dream! Dell had the dream again. She thinks: Sis, you tried to take control this time...it didn't work did it?*

(Sorry Dell, don't know where you and Beck are going with this, I'm faking it, yell at me if I do it wrong)

Comment

(No you are doing fine sis!)

*thinks back*
                          I tried, but someone else was controlling it...every move I made, they countered!
                          sigpic

Comment

Since I'm going to be intermittent, Aang feel free to play me.
                            sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                            https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

*Beck thinks back to Dell: As if...your dream was actually being controlled...*

Beck, Love, wha's goin' on?

Beck: Nothing, I just thought I heard something. *she settles back against Carson and he wraps his arms around her, but she is still thinking about Dell's dream*

Comment

Raphael: thank you Aang

OK, if Aang finds out I did it not feeling strong enough for it she will be mad at me anyway, see you Dr. Wier *smiles*

Bob: until next time Dr. Wier *he vanishes reappering in ti infirmary, laying her down on the bed again*

Bob: now rest Poet, just rest a little

*Rphael looks at Poet, tears still sparkling in his eyes*I am sorry my lady you must really hate me now

Oh dear come here *smiles at Raphael, who walks over to her sitting down at the ege of the bed* Hi Aang

*Bob strokes his hair* well, that is what she would do

Raphael: really?

Yes I would dear, I don't hate you I never could *smiles letting herself fall on the pillow just relaxing while Bob sits down next to Raphael*

Comment

Working...
                                X