No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Dell, Beck and I are in the living room, chattering about my wedding, I am being teased again about the bridesmaid dresses, but all three of us are laughing*

Comment

*knocks at the door* hello it's Poet and Joey, may we come in?

Comment

*I go wave a hand over the panel beside the door and it slides open so I can see my friends there*

Sure, come in! *I smile at them and step out of the doorway to let them in*

Comment

Hey Aang *hugs her*, hi Beck, hi Dell *smiles*

Joey: hello ladies

Um we just plan to go out for a walk somewhere, in a place where there are forests I guess...would you like to come with us? I can feel the weather will be wonderful

Comment

*I hug Poet* *Dell and Beck stand up from their seats as well*

I would love to go!

Beck & Dell: Sounds good to us! *they smile*

Comment

*grins* ok ladies then please take our hands I don't knw yet where we'll go *Joey puts hs hand on her shoulder* but he said I should decide

Comment

*we take their hands*

Just please not someplace with those thorns again,. I don't like to see you so sick like that *I smile at my friends* I may not mind caring for you when it does happen, but I never like to see my friends sick.

Comment

No no, not again, dear it wasn't an experience I have to have again *closes her eyes, draws an image of forrest and mountains in her head and they vanish*

*they all reappear, high trees and grass around them, the sound of falling water somehere near, the sun feels warm on their skin and the sky deosn't show a cloud* hmmm what do you think? Looks like a nice place here to take a walk, doesn't it?

*Joey nods* and there sems to be a waterfall near here, I'd like to go and find out where *looks at Aang and her sisters* what do you think ladies?

Comment

*we all look at Joey*

I think finding that waterfall sounds like fun!

Beck: Yes, I like waterfalls!

Dell: So do I, yes, let's go!

Comment

Indeed I think that would be a quite nice thing to do, now let's see, which direction should we go to *concentrates and tries to listen closer but then looks at Beck* say would you maybe try to find out where it is, Beck?

Joey: *smiles at Aang's miiddle sster* just try to concentrate on the water's sound, if you can picture the waterfall in your mind then, you will ge able to feel the water's energy and lead us to it, just give it a try dear *he looks at Beck his yellow eyes sparkling friendly*

Comment

(I know Beck is here somewhere, let me see if i can make her come do this part herself)

Comment

(ok, I just thought it would be a little easy training for her powers )

Comment

(it is a good idea, just thought since Beck was here, she might as well play herself for a bit )

*Dell and I look over to Beck*

I know you can do this, Sis! *I smile at her*

Dell: Of course you can do it, Sis! *she smiles as well*

Comment

(*jumps in* Boo! Here i am! Sorry, I detoured a bit, ended up at Flyboys for a bit then skipped over to twitter, but now I'm here )
                              Originally posted by Aang View Post
                              Oh hello. I just woke myself at 9am on Saturday to come here for you
                              (oh, yes I've been poping in & out waiting to see if you would be here soon. at some point your light was on & I thought you were here. But then you were gone again. And so I went to flyboys...)
                              ~~~~

*is quite surprised at being asked this*
                              -Really? I can do that? I thought it only works with living, breathing, humanoid beings?
                              I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
                              traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

(Yeah at like 8:30 Mum woke me by being loud and I came on from my phone but you weren't on so -I- got off. Then I got on at 9am and have been stalking you since, it's now been near 2 hours and you're FINALLY HERE )

Comment

Working...
                                X