No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, well that answers my question . A very informative post! Thanks leighanners!

"Victory... should be naked!" - The Slitheen

Comment

Haha...you're welcome. Always glad to help a fellow thunker in need. For purely selfish reasons of course. Which have yet to be revealed. *cue dark tragic music* Muahahahahaha! Tune in next week to find out!

Wow. I so didn't know I had past 300 posts...I'm on here WAY too much. Just like yesterday I had hit 200!
      Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

I need Beckett!love...

Comment

By memory, isnt the link something like
          scifi.com/atlantis/code
          then you put the password of "Sacrifice" somewhere??? I tried but it just kept refreshing the SGA page. Maybe I missed the deadline or maybe I'm a doofus, but I couldn't find it.

And I did look through all the SGA vids and still...nothing

Comment

eh. pic.

Comment

Originally posted by DrsChick
              By memory, isnt the link something like
              scifi.com/atlantis/code
              then you put the password of "Sacrifice" somewhere??? I tried but it just kept refreshing the SGA page. Maybe I missed the deadline or maybe I'm a doofus, but I couldn't find it.

And I did look through all the SGA vids and still...nothing
              Yeah the deadline was up at 2am eastern. About an hour ago. But the code site never worked for me. It kept directing me back to the SGA page. I hunted it down in the video section. I only transcribed Paul's part. Basically it was about M&MM character development and about the character development throughout S3. Wasn't that great. (As usual.) Just great that Paul talked a good amount since he was MIA.

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz

eh. pic.
                Caz...you have the best pics. I hope you know I snatch almost every single one of them shamelessly.

Comment

then you should already have that one

and this one too.

Comment

I'm surprised my computer has overloaded with all the hotness that's been downloaded onto it. It does look a little steamy...I think I need a glass of water.

*It's one of those days where I can't type to save my life. So if I don't make any sense, or something is just horribly misspelled, etc. Just nod your head and smile at me and act like you know what's going on. I'm trying my best.*

Comment

oh. Carson would have made a good scene in this episode. *sigh* *grumbles* I like CAPPING can they jsut let me do my JOB lol!

Comment

oh. Carson would have made a good scene in this episode. *sigh* *grumbles* I like CAPPING can they jsut let me do my JOB lol!
                        Oh trust me. I wish they'd let you do your job. You're my photocenter. I think I've gotten all but the promo and official caps from you regarding Beckett. Way too many...way way way way way too many. But I love it...I can't help myself. I'm an addict! AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

and if such rumours are true, then they should give us Carson every week! lol...but thinking about...

Spoiler:
                          the alternate bridge thingy...there is hope! Maybe AU!Beckett dies. And . they're nice. they give him funeral...

Comment

and if such rumours are true, then they should give us Carson every week! lol...but thinking about...

Spoiler:
                            the alternate bridge thingy...there is hope! Maybe AU!Beckett dies. And . they're nice. they give him funeral...

I adore the way you think. That's the best damn solution I've heard yet! I give you a mini Beckett!

*cough, cough* Miyth sure is being awfully quiet down there...come join in on all the reindeer games.*cough, cough*

Comment

I'm special. I think in special ways. Either that or I'm a desperate fangirl who doesn't want to carry out with her threat of no longer watching SGA.

Comment

I'm special. I think in special ways. Either that or I'm a desperate fangirl who doesn't want to carry out with her threat of no longer watching SGA.
                                Denial is a wonderful thing. I embrace it. But realistically it's a stupid reason to do what people think they're going to do based on what someone claims. So I'm right there along with you. I think everything will be just fine. We can go on thunking for years to come.

Comment

Working...
                                X