No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joey: come on Gabriel, let's go to Poet *he looks after Aang saldy as the warmth that surrounds him turns to icy cold for a moment*

Gabriel: yes, let's go...I sometimes just don't understand how silly humans can be rejecting help like that, only offered because, we know it's easier for us than for them to do such things *he frowns a bit*

Joey: oh yes, it does not make sense and it hurts my sister *his eyes sparkle angrily, then he vanishes with Gabriel*

Comment

hehehehe...opps sorry he is dressed now, we will be off soon...wonder if I can swing a hot rock massage.
      sigpic

Comment

(*snort laugh falls over on the floor* Oh Dell!)

*I look over at my sister* I wasn't leaving you on Earth one more day, Sis. No way, no how. I'm going to get the hand device now, we're going to fix this. *I slip back out of her room quietly, snatch the device from its hiding place and place it over my hand*

*I walk back into Dell's room and hold the device over her leg and then her ribs, the blue glow growing stronger as I focus, I find this is easier on a human than it has ever been on my Wraith and Vampire friends and I am done in a moment's time*

Try walking now, big Sis. *I help her stand up and then let go, let her try on her own*

Comment

-Oh hey wow! *I walk across the room and grab Beck who is just standing in the door way and swing her around before putting her down again*
          -this is great...I'm getting dresses and going to hang out in the gym...don't worry I'm not going to over do it!

(going to breakfast, catch you all later...Hi Poet *waves*
          sigpic

Comment

(sorry my sisters, its 12am now & I'm tired. lil sis - it was worth the try... If you want to do it still, then do so, else it will wait for tomorrow. Good night )
            I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
            traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

(then tomorrow, it will be, Beck...I want you here when we do this Tomorrow I'll be on earlier, should be around 8pm for you when I get on tomorrow Good night middle Sis & catch you later, big Sis!)

*I smile as Dell leaves* Do be careful, Sis.

*Meanwhile, I am still thinking about what Joey said to me, I thought he knew I never wanted to hurt Poet and that I would do almost anything to make her happy...I wonder to myself why it's so hard for them to understand why I would want to be the one to help my own sister, they would give anything to help each other, why is it so wrong for me to give a little of my energy and time to help my own sister? And why does the old feeling of weakness and uselessness that Keller used to cause in me seem to surface whenever Poet mentions that she could help me make my gift stronger? I wonder if Beck can feel the whirl of emotions I'm trying to sort through, I know I'm not controlling them as well as I could at the moment, but for once I don't want to control my emotions, I want to let them whirl around in my head to remind myself what it was like before I learned to control it as well as I do now...to remind myself that I am not weak*

(and now I will be back, got to walk to the dorm room)

Comment

*walks up and down in her room looking at the floor sadly, when nSteve comes in* Hi dear

nSteve: hello Poet, don't you look so sad again

But I am..I feel useless...Aang rather wastes her power on helping her sister than letting me do it, so I must be...it's not that I don't see she want to help her, but she is not made for using such powers as a human and it costs her more energy, than it would cost any of us. It would just take us a few minutes only even...espacially since Beck has still a part of me in her...Aang must just think I don't want her to do it...but you know Steve, I would love her to be able to do it, if I don't had to really worry it harms any of them, I could make sure of that if she'd just let me....

*nSteve puts his hand on her shoulder* no you ain't useless...I know it would and I daresay this will have no good end with the two if they don't allow someone to really teach them and not doing it by themselves., and as we know it already has started with Beck's nightmares....I guess it's time for us all and find some place were poeple really need us

*nods, tears sparkling in her eyes* yes, we've got nothing to do here anyway and no one wants our help....could you go and tell the others to pack all the things they want to take with them, please? I will start here...so we can probably leave tomorrow already...

nSteve; yes I will, I don't like it but it has to be, appearently *he walks our closing the door behind him*

*starts looking for her big bag and gathers some of her stuff, crying silently* and I thought this would be a place we can stay at finally....

(hi Dell *huuuuuuuugs*)
                Last edited by DarkenLycht; 20 March 2013, 08:31 AM.

Comment

*I can sense what Poet is feeling even through my own whirl of emotions, and I quickly drag my emotions back under control, study Poet's emotion for a moment and then give Beck a slightly worried look and take off at a run. I find myself at Poet's room, but I slide down the wall outside the door until I am sitting and the tears are pouring down my face. I thought-scream, not caring who hears me*

Why does me wanting to heal my own sister have to cause such problems?! I don't want to make anyone, least of all Poet, feel bad...I just want to be useful! I don't want anyone to leave, I don't want to hurt anyone...I don't want to feel weak and useless because all I seem to do is keep hurting Poet even when I try to help! I just want to know what I have to do to make her feel better...but I don't want to sit around and do nothing while she does it all.

*I sit, head buried against my knees, tears pouring down my face uncontrollably, I don't know what to do...or maybe I do. As I cry, I reach into my lab coat pockets...the sedatives and pain killers are still there. I grab the sedative in my hand and am about to jam the needle into my own arm, it will be temporary, but it will relieve me for a while...*

Comment

*Joey waves his hand and the sedative flys off Aang's hand before she can inject it, his eyes sparkling angrily* don't you dare that. As much as you want to potect your sister from harm and so do I with mine *he sits down next to her*and what you are about to do wil lmake her very sad. If you would allow her to teach you, to use your gift, Poet wouldn't be in constant worry about your health each tiime you do it...this is what I can tell from her thoughts, that's why she wants to do all
                    Last edited by DarkenLycht; 20 March 2013, 02:49 PM.

Comment

*I try to sniff back my tears a bit so I can talk to Joey*

I know, Joey. I do know. I just...I hate that every time I do try to protect my sisters from harm, it hurts Poet...but if I didn't try to protect them, I'd feel as if I was failing them. I don't know what to do. I'm...stuck between my sisters and my closest friend and I don't know which direction to go.

*the tears drop down my cheeks steadily as I speak*

Comment

*Joey looks at her smiling gently* oh she knows well you do feel like that, but she also knows it would hurt your sisters if you hurt youself by using it and well if she teaches you to use it right, you can even protect your sisters from physical harm without being there...let me show you....*he thinks to nMichael to come to him*

nMichael: yes what is it Joey?..Hello Aang

Joey: I need you to be my victim for a little demonstration to Aang what you can do with your mind if you know how to do it

*nMichael looks at him* that sounds somehow to be hurtful...oh but I deserve it *he walks away again a and then turns to them, waiting*

Spoiler:
                        *Joey smiles at Aang* now let's imagine he is someone who has grabbed my sis by the neck, to break her, from here I have no chance to reach him, but. then I can focus my thoughts and see him, then *he makes a quick movement with his hand pushing the air in away from him...*

*nMichael is pushed backwards hard nearly thround off his feet...*

*Joey closes his hand and lifts it up as Aang sees how nMichael is lifted up as if a hand would grab him by his neck*

*Joey moves his closed hand to the left fast then opens it, causing nMichel to be tossed to te left landing hard on the ground* this my friend, is what you could do, just with your thoughts *he hugs Aang*
                        Last edited by DarkenLycht; 20 March 2013, 09:14 AM.

Comment

I'm back for a few hours.
                          sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                          https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Hi Sparky; have to go for dinner, be back later

Comment

*I hug Joey, then look back at nMichael and smile slightly...I may not always trust him, I may not even particularly like him all of the time, but I couldn't hate him...not when I might have done the same as he did, to someone else if it meant saving one of my sisters*

Do...you think...that if I let Poet teach me how to do this, she would be alright with me teaching Beck? I...just...I told Beck that I would teach her and she really does want to learn from me... *I look at him, I'd rather know from him now than to find out by accidentally hurting Poet again*

I...didn't know that my gift could ever be anything more than just feeling emotions and blocking them...until I had to save my sister. I..it was the most amazing feeling ever, to actually bring my sister back from the edge the way I did. I felt useful and strong...until I woke up and couldn't barely move from how weak it had made me to use my energy so much at once. *I laugh* But Poet was in need of rest, she was sleeping for once, so I had to let Corey, the red-haired vampire, give me some energy back so that Poet would not sense my weakness and wake herself to try to heal me. I wish she knew how much I worry for her health even though I know she is stronger than I am...

Comment

Hello Sparky. Alright Poet, catch you later

Comment

Working...
                                X