No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It breaks her? *I look at nMichael* What you just said to my sister would be like me telling you that it was only the original Michael who was outcast and hated, you should just forget the pain you still feel from that because we don't hate you that way, it's over and it'll never happen again. I'm sorry that what my sister is going through hurts Poet so, you know I do feel awful about that...but yelling at my sister is only going to make her feel worse about it. She feels your anger just as I do, maybe worse because she can't just say "I don't want to feel you" and turn it off at will. Not now.

*I look at Poet, sorry that she is feeling my anger* I'm sorry. I'm sorry that my anger is probably affecting everyone in this room right now...especially you two, Poet and Beck.

*I still feel the anger, but it's bubbling slowly away and turning instead to an intense ache deep in my chest and a knot in my stomach*

Comment

*with all the extreme anger from everyone, my own shock & fear, its all too much & I had passed out. crumpling to the floor*
      I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
      traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

nMichael:*looks at Poet shocked and realizes how much of a mistake he just made* I just meant to tell them how they can save you....

Get out, before I reach you! *gets up and moves towards nMichael slowly surrounded by darkness sending little flashes from her fingers*

*nMichael shakes his had slowly and closes his eyes*

*raaches him, lifting him off his feet with her left hand while putting her right on his chest* No one hurts my friends that way! *pushes her nails through his skin and starts to drain him* NO ONE!!! *throws his nearly liflelss body away from her with anger*
        Last edited by DarkenLycht; 17 March 2013, 05:25 AM.

Comment

*I felt my sister's emotion begin to fade from me and l looked over to see her passed out on the ground, the anger is renewed and I glare at nMichael again*

Do you see this? *I lift my sister in my arms and continue glaring* This is what happened to her because of you, nMichael.

*I walk out of the room, cradling Beck protectively in my arms, sorry that my emotion had any part in this*

Comment

*Carson had been shocked as well at seeing his love being yelled at in that way & was staring at nMichael in shock & anger, until realizing Aang was carrying Beck's unconscious body away & runs after her*
            Beck!
            traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

*I look back to see Carson behind me and stop walking, silent tears beginning to drip down my cheeks as I look at my unconscious sister in my arms*

Carson...I'm glad you came. I'm so sorry, I wish I had helped her learn to control her gift sooner. But maybe I can still help. *I hold my sister in my arms and look down into her face* There now, feel nothing more until I allow it...feel only the peace and calm.

*I have blocked Beck from feeling anything for the moment, thus letting down my own guard and I am now feeling so much raw emotion, but I won't let it get to me, I have to offer my sister this short time of peace while I still can*

Comment

*looks around in the now empty room, falls on her knees and starts crying, sure that her friends will hate her now forever* No..*she starts feeling cold realizing the whole room starts to get coverd with ice* no...*the ice climbs up at her body too, making her unable to breathe*Finally....*it reaches her heart and mind and she thinks to Aang: Please forgive me! before all her emotions start to fade*

Comment

*A-Carson had still been in the room and he came running out now to where I was holding Beck, just as I heard Poet in my mind*

A- Aang, Poet's about t'...*he can't even choke out the sentence and I can feel the fear and sadness, I hand Beck over to Carson and A-Carson and I turn back to where we left Poet*

*I step into the room and feel the blistering cold, but I choose to ignore it and go over to Poet, pulling her into my arms*

I forgive you. But I will never forgive nMichael. I gave him a chance, believed he wouldn't harm my friends or family, and he took that trust and stepped on it. Shattered it.

*I can't help but think for a few moments, I should be with my sister...I still keep the veil of calm over her, prevent her from feeling what is going on even from where I am*
                  Last edited by Aang; 17 March 2013, 06:00 AM.

Comment

(I'm sorry Poet, if I just die out and stop playing for the moment, but I don't know if I can do this right now)

Comment

*nMichael gets up slowly shaking from the cold around him* she can't hear you, she can't feel you....she doesn't even realize you are there....*looks at Aang feeling her hate against him* this was what I was trying to save her from...that is why I yelled at Beck...I thought if I hurt her she would see how serious I am about what I say...Poet tried to hide her feelings , because she knew it would hurt your sisterand she didn't want to ask Beck if she's allowed to help her...she can make this dreams vanish, but Poet was scared that Beck would be ashamed of it...the only person, who can save Poet from the emptiness now is your sister

(Oh ok sorry )

Comment

(Eh I'll be fine...just having a moment was all)

*I look up at nMichael, still feeling hatred for him*

My sister is unconscious because your anger combined with mine, Poet's and her own was too much for her to handle. I'm protecting her from it right now, which means it is all I can do not to turn around and kill you right now. I have to go to my sister now, I have to do what I can for her so that she can do what needs to be done for Poet.

*I hug Poet's freezing body one last time before I stand up and stalk out of the room back to where Carson is still holding my sister*

I'm sorry I ran off like that.

Comment

*nMichael thinks to Aang, making her hear it* I know you want to protect your sister, but that is the mistake. If you allow her to feel the emotions she has, or we have, she is scared of them, because she thinks she could do someting like that again...but she needs to live her dreams and emotions out, otherwise they will always make her feel bad...she needs to be able to distinguish tzhem from what she really feels usually, to be able to see that in just wasn't her doing what that thing did...it will hurt her, but if she has done it, she will see it's not her fault...that is the first step to be happy again - if she does not she will end up like Poet, feeling guilty for everything, because Poet's soul got already destroyed with no way to fix it ever again, while Beck's is "just" aching badly and could be saved*

Comment

*my eyes move rapidly as, I am stuck in a nightmare I can't wake up from. all the emotions I feel, plus my own real ones are bottled up. I know which are my own feelings, but with them all & no way to vent them, they form this great nightmare I'm in. It's like I'm in a coma. My emotions are screaming out to be heard, but I lay there silently, sweat dripping down my face. I'm trapped in my own mind & have to find my way back. It will take time*

sigpic

Comment

*a single tear squeezes out of my eye as I release my grip on my sister's emotions, let my protection fade from her, and I feel the stab of her emotion hitting me all at once*

*Carson has by now laid Beck on a bed and I crumple into a chair beside her, her emotions racking my mind and heart as I reach and take her hand in mine, not noticing the tears flowing freely down my cheeks now*

Comment

*nMichael thinks to Aang: that is good...hate me as much as you want, but sometimes just nice words are not enough....no one ever hurt Poet that way, but because of that the guilty feeling in her sould ate her up, to make her feel bad now anytime something happens....I know this, because when I changed her to a wraith, out minds were conncted for a while and I saw things that happend to her...no one dared to scream her awake from the hole she was in after an accident making her lose one of her friends, so she felt guilty for it until the guilt broke her*
                                Last edited by DarkenLycht; 17 March 2013, 07:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X