No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Aang that is wonderful! I'm so proud of you!
    *then I turn back to Beck*
    You just make sure you do ok? No matter what it is!
    sigpic

Comment

*I've still got one arm looped around Beck as I look over at Carson* Thanks, Carson *I smile at him*

And thanks Dell! *I am now grinning, the excitement I had first felt is coming back to me*

A- Aye, congratulations ma' Love. Elizabeth had asked th' other day if I thought y'd do well for tha' promotion...o' course I did tell 'er y'd do fine wi' it. *he smiles but doesn't make me leave Beck*

Comment

*i half smile & nod to Dell*
        I just didn't think it necessary to tell anyone of my dreams- I, I didn't want to sound mad... They'd have put me away for sure...
        I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
        traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

um have you noticed, I never once suggested that you might be mad, I am taking your word on these with no need of any proof....I've seen this sort of thing before, you are sensitive to the thoughts and feelings around you....did I ever tell you, I talk to ghosts?
          sigpic

Comment

Beck honey, A-Carson and I can feel others' emotions and feelings even now. When you're so scared...I feel your fear, Sis. That's why I always know when something isn't quite right with any one of you even if you won't tell me. Because I can feel it. That's why I cry when you mention your old reality and what happened to you there...because I feel the heartbreak just as you do. *I sigh* It just is this way and there's not much I can do about it. Another side effect I have from it is that I can feel when something bad is going to happen. I don't usually know exactly what, but I usually know IF something will happen.

Comment

Ghosts? No, you never told me that. My grandmother visited me once, but thats enough to make me believe they are real & with us
              traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Chapter 2 is up

Damn there was a reason I was saving that. Oh well, maybe no one will notice.
                sigpic

Comment

Ooh Dell, I must go read that soon

Comment

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
                    Ghosts? No, you never told me that. My grandmother visited me once, but thats enough to make me believe they are real & with us
                    I's not something I tell everyone, a lot of people just don't like the idea.
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm sorry to pass on my emotions to you sis, must be hard to bear

(Oh yay, will read it later )

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
                        I's not something I tell everyone, a lot of people just don't like the idea.
                        We truly are sisters, we each have weird abilities that no-one else has or understands *smiles* who do you talk to?

sigpic

Comment

actually had it up for an hour or so, but no one seemed to notice, apart from FG
                          sigpic

Comment

We truly are sisters, we each have weird abilities that no-one else has or understands *smiles* who do you talk to?
                            Used to be mainly family, but I have none in this universe so it has been quite......but there are one or two spirits around the city....it is sort of how even when I was exploring the city outskirts, I never seemed to get lost.... trapped is a different thing altogether.
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm sorry to pass on my emotions to you sis, must be hard to bear

(Oh yay, will read it later )
                              I'd be lying if I said it was easy, but I have sort of become used to having forty-two different emotions racing through my head depending on who I'm around at the time. It feels so...empty in here when I'm in a room alone with no other people within range of me. It's sort of like being a Trill from Star Trek, like Dax, you get so used to having 8 or 9 lifetimes' worth of memories and feelings that if you live at all after the symbiont, or in my case the other people around you, are gone...it feels a bit lonely even.

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
                                actually had it up for an hour or so, but no one seemed to notice, apart from FG
                                Yes well I wasn't on FF.net, I was here on Carson's thread and trying to keep up with my bloody PMs!

Comment

Working...
                                X