Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Corey: she doesn't like us anymore if he is wearing that thing

N-Steve: I agree *looks to the floor sadly* - but how about the Shep clone, does he behave?

Gabriel: he better does...*frowns*

Comment

I remember you telling me that, Aang! Funny!
      "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
      "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
      "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
      "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
      >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

A- I'm sorry Lads. Poet still likes ye all ver' much, it's never ma' intention to take 'er attention from ye. *he goes to our bedroom to change out of the kilt*

The Shep clone has been behaving well. He is still in the lab because Carson wanted to run a few more tests on him...

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
          I remember you telling me that, Aang! Funny!
          Really wish I had been able to find a video of this Con, it sounds hilarious!

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
            Really wish I had been able to find a video of this Con, it sounds hilarious!
            So do I..
            And don't worry Corey and the guys, you're not the only ones to get jealous of the kilt...

OK, gotta go for a bit, but won't be long.
            "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
            "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"

sigpic
            >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Oh Carson, it wouldn't have been necessary to change clothes really

Corey: *looks at me frowning a bit* no you are right, you still look at him because of his blue eyes * turns his back on me*

N-Steve: that sounds positive Aang, I hope he will keep that up...how are you, friend of Poet?

Gabriel: Now look my queen Corey is sad because you don't pay enough attention to him *walks to Corey and puts his hand on the vampire's shoulder* It's ok Corey she still likes us, she's got a big heart and much space to like all us guys

Comment

*Carson comes back out wearing his usual Atlantis uniform and stands beside me, and I put my arm around him*

A- *looks over at me and then at Corey and the others* I really am sorry, Lads...'twas never meant for Poet ta' look at me instead o' you all. I didna' realize just how distractin' the kilt can be.

(sorry I vanished, fell asleep a bit)

Comment

That's alright Aang just wondered where you had been a bit

Corey: *walks over to Aang* but you still like me, do you?

N-Steve: so Carson you think it wasn't a fault to let this clone of Shep live, since Aang said he behanves? *looks deep into Carson's blue eyes again, which don't seem to have any effect on him at all*

Gabriel: *pulls at my sleeve and then kisses my cheek as I turn to him* see Corey that's how you cam ghet her attention

Oh guys, you are really silly sometimes *runs fingers through Gabriel's silky hair*
                  Last edited by DarkenLycht; 20 February 2013, 11:38 AM.

Comment

*takes her arm off of Carson and reaches out to Corey to pull him into a hug*

Of course I still like you, Corey

A- Aye, I do no' think it was a mistake. 'E will fit in jus' fine once 'e has time ta get ta know everyone. Aang an' I gave 'im some good memories o' Gabriel, Corey, Dante, N-Steve an' the rest, as far as 'e knows there is no reason 'e should be anythin' but nice ta all of ye.

Comment

Sounds nice Carson I hope it works out and he really can't remember anything else. Wouldn't like to have another Shep around mistrusting my boys...

Corey: *smiles at Aang* oh thank you...at least one female person who likes me *doesn't look at me still*

Gabriel: oh my queen I guess you must think of something nice for Corey, he really seems to be much disappointed

N-Steve: oh I sure know something *walks over to Corey and holds up Sampsa, speaking in a high, kild-like voice* hey Corey, you know my Poet told me, that she likes all of you very very much and she cried to me when our Wraith friends were gone or when you didn't wake up *he takes the plushe's hand and makes it stroke Corey's hand* come let's go over to her
                      Last edited by DarkenLycht; 20 February 2013, 12:05 PM.

Comment

A- Aye, it should work. Th' memories I gave 'im were all good ones an' they're the only memories 'e has at the moment of Wraith an' Vampires.

Oh Corey dear, Poet still likes you. I know she does. Just like I can like you and still like Carson. *A-Carson puts an arm around me*

Comment

I'm back *waves*

sigpic
                          >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Sounds like something great Carson, but I guess we'll only really see if it worked once my guys meet him. I so hope iit will be as you say *looks at Carson a bit worried*

Corey: Sampsa, is that true? *he looks at the plushe and N-Steve makes it nod* hmmm well then if Aang says so, too...seems she still likes me. Come let's go and get our hug then *takes Sampsa from N-Steve and walks to me*

*hugs Corey and her lemur plushie, then smiles at N-Steve* thank you Steve, come here you have deserved a hug, too

(sorry I just melted my brain a bit myself imagining how Steve playes with that plushie... so cute and funny)

Comment

(Hi Jae'a!)

A- I wouldna' worry, Lass. Aang an' I are pretty good a' what we do. I'm sure o' the fact tha' 'e won't remember anythin' bad about them. *he smiles*

*I smile but stay quiet, my face turning a bit pink*

Comment

Gabriel: I am sure you are and it's better for him, we really don't want to have to regret our descision not to leave him where he was...

If Carson says we don't have to worry I trust him, that man knows what he does and if he say Shep clone won't remember, he will not *pushes away the thought about Michael which flashes up in her mind*

Corey: otherwise I could take him as a snack

(*waves hi to Jae'a)

Comment

Working...
                                X