No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, goodness! I've been absent these last couple of days.

For those of you interested, I finished writing Those Who Survive today. All 30 chapters! It'll take all the way up to the day after thanksgiving to post it, though, so there's LOTS more story coming.

As a way to unwind, I decided to make this.......

Comment

*claps hands* yay more story.....wait.... when's Thanksgiving????? (remember I'm British!! )

Up to chapter 8 (Still trying to recover energy to do anything and back at work so totally exhausted by the time I get home ) Such an amazing story, love the character interaction

And I know I've already said it but that is a lovely WP
      sigpic
      Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
        *claps hands* yay more story.....wait.... when's Thanksgiving????? (remember I'm British!! )

Up to chapter 8 (Still trying to recover energy to do anything and back at work so totally exhausted by the time I get home ) Such an amazing story, love the character interaction

And I know I've already said it but that is a lovely WP
        Thank you about the WP.

Thanksgiving is Nov. 24th, if memory serves. And I am really glad you're enjoying the story.

Gotta head to bed now. It's after 1AM here.

Comment

Congrats on finishing your story Ladygris!! I'll mosey over to ff.net and have a read. MR I hope you and your daughter feel better soon. More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
            Congrats on finishing your story Ladygris!! I'll mosey over to ff.net and have a read. MR I hope you and your daughter feel better soon. More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
            Thank you, CRW. It's a LOT longer than I thought it would be, but I'm happy with how it turned out. I hope you enjoy when you're able to read it.

Btw, there's a link to the first chapter under my sig.

Comment

*grins* You're welcome Ladygris. I like to read as much fan fic as possible (especially Carson fics,I wonder why?) and the long stories I make time to read. Now that you're done with TWS,do ya have anything else percolating in your brain? Perhaps some pix would inspire your muse? *cough hint to the techno savvy folk* hehe More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
              sigpic

Comment

*grins* You're welcome Ladygris. I like to read as much fan fic as possible (especially Carson fics,I wonder why?) and the long stories I make time to read. Now that you're done with TWS,do ya have anything else percolating in your brain? Perhaps some pix would inspire your muse? *cough hint to the techno savvy folk* hehe More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                I do have stuff percolating in my brain!

I'm doing NaNoWriMo this year, and I'm planning an original novel for that one. But, with TWS being so long, it'll take until Nov. 25th to post it all. By then, NaNo will be over, and I'll be getting into my Christmas writing.

I'm planning (tentatively) A Carson Beckett Christmas. Maybe others. Right at this exact moment, I'm chatting with you and working on Christmas gifts.

Comment

*smirks* Wow,you're a busy writer Ladygris!! But ya have great inspiration in our Hot Scot. Love the idea of A Carson Beckett Christmas...will it have whump? Or any of your percolating ideas whump related? I hope ya keep a notebook handy so when ideas hit ya,ya can scribble them down so they aren't forgotten. I've got little notebooks in my car and under my pillow (yes really) so I can jot down ideas. Alright Ladygris,I'm off to ff.net to read your story. More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                  sigpic

Comment

*smirks* Wow,you're a busy writer Ladygris!! But ya have great inspiration in our Hot Scot. Love the idea of A Carson Beckett Christmas...will it have whump? Or any of your percolating ideas whump related? I hope ya keep a notebook handy so when ideas hit ya,ya can scribble them down so they aren't forgotten. I've got little notebooks in my car and under my pillow (yes really) so I can jot down ideas. Alright Ladygris,I'm off to ff.net to read your story. More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                    I keep my phone close for that. that's the wonderful thing about smartphones.

And, btw, I have a four-chapter Carson-whump fic that's due to finish posting today. Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                      I keep my phone close for that. that's the wonderful thing about smartphones.

And, btw, I have a four-chapter Carson-whump fic that's due to finish posting today. Enjoy!
                      Ah yes - The Price of Compassion.. Very good fic.

sigpic
                      Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                        Ah yes - The Price of Compassion.. Very good fic.
                        Hiya, M! How are you today?

Comment

Hiya, M! How are you today?
                          Tired, got a headache and have lots of cleaning to do. You?

sigpic
                          Coming January 2017

Comment

Tired, got a headache and have lots of cleaning to do. You?
                            Tired, slight headache, and working on Christmas gifts.

Comment

Tired, slight headache, and working on Christmas gifts.
                              Fun! I'm striving not to go back to sleep.

sigpic
                              Coming January 2017

Comment

Fun! I'm striving not to go back to sleep.
                                I've about lost the fight.

Spoiler:
                                Was up late with a friend going through a rough time right now. So, the loss of sleep is acceptable, for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X