No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*wraps both her hands around Dell's hand but still not letting Carson let go* *sniffs back the next flood of tears to try to seem calm for Dell* S-Shep will be right back, he will be! *looks toward the kitchen*

A- Aye, an' I'm right here as well. *reaches beyond me with one hand to squeeze Dell's shoulder gently*

*half laughs through the tears she is holding back* L-Look at us f-falling apart here...we really are a sad pair to be this lost without S-Shep and C-Carson...*squeezes Dell's hand and sort of smiles*

Comment

*takes a deep breath*
      Ok, ok, I'm ok, I think.
      *Shep comes back in with a tray and puts it on the coffee table*
      Right nice hot tea, and sugar.
      *pours 4 cups and looks up at Carson*
      I could do with one too, how about you?
      Aye lad, nothing a good strong cuppa cana fix!
      sigpic

Comment

I-I think I'm good as well...*sniff* Almost...*lets go of Dell and gratefully takes a cup of tea* *Carson takes his tea as well but holds it in one hand and has the other arm wrapped around me*

A- *gently kisses my cheek* Isn't that better, Love? It's all over, y're safe wi' us now. *squeezes me and I smile gratefully*

Comment

*Shep sits down beside me, it's a bit of a squeeze hands me my tea, and takes a sip of his own*
          Ok, now lets all settle down.*puts his arm around me*
          This has been a tough day on all of us, but we got through it didn't we?
          Yes, but....
          No buts, it is over! You are here with me now, lets be grateful for what we have.
          I am grateful to be here with my good friends!
          sigpic

Comment

We both nearly lost our minds being separated and without our favorite guys as well!

*Carson squeezes me and looks into my eyes*

A- It's over, Love. It's over. Jus' relax an' enjoy bein' with us. *kisses my cheek*

*puts her teacup down and wraps her free arm around Dell* I missed you nearly as much as I missed Carson, you know? That would be why I tracked you down on FB, Fanfic AND Twitter.

Comment

And I was pleased to find you on all 3!
              This place and these people, they are my life!
              *Hugs Aang*
              I'm glad we had each other during this crisis!
              Ps next time (God forbid) we can an email to the mix!
              sigpic

Comment

I was pleased my timing to check all 3 happened to be when you were online
                Goodness, you and I only truly came to GateWorld 3, maybe 4 months ago and now neither of us can live without it...this place...and the people here...are my life as well
                *hugs Dell*
                I'm glad we had each other as well, I'd have lost it completely if I hadn't found you elsewhere...and then when you told me GateWorld was back, I got so excited that I ended up fumbling with the touch screen on my iPhone trying to get here...had my Dad laughing at me as I cursed out the touch screen in fact...
                And there had best not be a next time, but if there is, I do suppose we could add email to the mix. Or if I'm not in the car, we could screen share

...Hey wait a moment, I know why I had deja vu the other night now...I just had it again but I think I've sorted why it keeps happening. I'd have to go around 300+ pages back in the thread to find it...

Comment

well then just tell me, it will be quicker!
                  sigpic

Comment

Yeah it will be! I just went back and read a couple of old pages...they were pages before you started hanging out at Carson's...when we used to talk like normal fangirls before Carson and Shep joined us...I do not miss those days! *clings to Carson and Dell*

Anyway.

I seem to remember having mentioned the screen-sharing thing once before here on GateWorld and whoever I'd mentioned it to wasn't comfortable having me snooping about her computer...I might be making this up in my head, it's known to happen, I have deja-vu moments all the time that are just weird like that....

Comment

well you know it usually happens when something is changed within the matrix!
                      (now do you think I can find a single pic of Keanu now when I need one?)
                      sigpic

Comment

I have deja vu moments all the time that never actually happened...

I also used to have reoccurring dreams...One about a wild turkey chasing me through the supermarket, that I'm still confused about even though it was ten years ago that I had that dream...

Oh, off topic as well, I finally got 'round to google searching a Southern Rata tree....far prettier than most of the native trees over here on the East Coast of the USA

Comment

Well of course!
                          I read somewhere that lack of sleep can be the cause of those deja vu moments.
                          don't shoot the messenger, only putting it out there.
                          sigpic

Comment

I was about to say, that would explain it, AND I had another Deja vu moment but this one was real--used to be every night you reminded me to go to bed

A- It's good to see you lasses calmed down a bit, it was a bit worryin' to see ye both all upset. *smiles at us*

Comment

Talking about normal things do help.
                              I always think so.
                              When do you talk about normal things?
                              What is normal for one, may not be normal for the next guy
                              Too true, oh, and isn't it rather late for you Aang, maybe you should go to bed.
                              sigpic

Comment

Ok now you're just trying to give me deja vu moments. But yes Mum, it's 3:30am here.
                                (you have no idea how hard it was to keep from calling you Mum even as a joke every time you told me to go to bed when we first started this...heh...)

A- Normal things? I'd like to know what "normal" is for the two of ye, seem like a pair o' crazy buggers to me. *dodges my hand as I go to Gibbs-smack him* Sorry Love, sorry! *looks at me with those big blue eyes and a smile*

Awwwh...I want to stay mad but how can I when Carson gives me that sweet face...

Comment

Working...
                                X