Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nenyc View Post
    +1
    Or to be Paul, because I love David, too.
    I just want to be in there somewhere.

I would not kick David out of bed for eating crackers, either.

"Je t'adore!"? I think this is correct? Is it? I had French in high school, but I don't know much.
    That looks better. Silly me.

Can I join you?
    Heck yes! We'll make our own SGA team. Utopia can be the brains, Nenyc can command, and I'll be the muscle. Also a field medic so I can "liason" with Dr. Beckett.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CheekyBeckett View Post

Just looks. I'm not sure that is correct.

Heck yes! We'll make our own SGA team. Utopia can be the brains, Nenyc can command, and I'll be the muscle. Also a field medic so I can "liason" with Dr. Beckett.
      Excellent! We have a deal! And great idea. I like to command.
      [SIGPIC][URL="http://s1142.photobucket.com/albums/n620/Nenyc/?action=view&current=Banner51.jpg"[/SIGPIC]

Comment

Here's the deal: We bring our defeated Beckett back, and we got two Beckett, one for you and one for me! =D ?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Utopia! View Post
          Here's the deal: We bring our defeated Beckett back, and we got two Beckett, one for you and one for me! =D ?
          Heck, we got his DNA and Michael's cloning technology.
          Everybody gets one! Two if you're good!
          sigpic

Comment

ROFL! One per person will be enough! XD
            sigpic

Comment

Ooo, I like that idea!! I've been toying with the idea of writing an SGA fic that closely fatures Beckett, and Shep too of course. Warning tho, I'm a whumper.

sigpic
              Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                Ooo, I like that idea!! I've been toying with the idea of writing an SGA fic that closely fatures Beckett, and Shep too of course. Warning tho, I'm a whumper.
                Hey, as long as you don't kill him (again!) I'm all for it. I likes da whump!
                sigpic

Comment

I don't have any Con pictures because I was sitting in the back, but I enjoyed seeing Paul at the VanCon panel very much and also meeting him for an autograph. He really is the most charming, kind man, as I told him when we met. Though he'd been signing for 3 hours by the time I had a chance to see him, he took a few moments to chat and it was very sweet.
                  sigpic

Comment

Another VanCon pic I snurched from Twitter.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RobinB View Post
                      I don't have any Con pictures because I was sitting in the back, but I enjoyed seeing Paul at the VanCon panel very much and also meeting him for an autograph. He really is the most charming, kind man, as I told him when we met. Though he'd been signing for 3 hours by the time I had a chance to see him, he took a few moments to chat and it was very sweet.
                      Robin! How was your trip?! Exhausted much?
                      Hooray for Pauly the Sweetie. I never hear otherwise of him.
                      Can't wait til my turn.
                      I love hearing how nice and kind the actors are.
                      You'll have to tell all your adventures when you get rested.
                      sigpic

Comment

Robin! How was your trip?! Exhausted much?
                        Hooray for Pauly the Sweetie. I never hear otherwise of him.
                        Can't wait til my turn.
                        I love hearing how nice and kind the actors are.
                        You'll have to tell all your adventures when you get rested.
                        I only did three autos - Paul, Joe and David - but Paul was definitely the nicest despite the late hour. He really attends to the person standing before him and makes an effort to connect with people. I was very impressed by him, and enjoyed meeting him more than the other two. I'm sorry I didn't plan on getting a photo with him as well, but perhaps another day.

ETA: which is not to say that David and Joe were unpleasant by any means, but after 3 hours of signing it's got to be pretty tough.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RobinB View Post
                          I only did three autos - Paul, Joe and David - but Paul was definitely the nicest despite the late hour. He really attends to the person standing before him and makes an effort to connect with people. I was very impressed by him, and enjoyed meeting him more than the other two. I'm sorry I didn't plan on getting a photo with him as well, but perhaps another day.

ETA: which is not to say that David and Joe were unpleasant by any means, but after 3 hours of signing it's got to be pretty tough.
                          Paul seems more outgoing and more of a "people" person. I've heard David is a hoot once he gets "drawn out".
                          I think Joe is just naturally more reserved. And I'd be exhausted too after all that!

I'm going the full 9 yards in Chicago. I'll probably be too awestruck to open my mouth, but at least I'll have a picture and an autograph.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hey, as long as you don't kill him (again!) I'm all for it. I likes da whump!
                            Oh I could never kill him off. I hated Sunday and refused to watch it ever again.

sigpic
                            Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                              Oh I could never kill him off. I hated Sunday and refused to watch it ever again.
                              I did too for a long time. I've since gone back to watching it although sparingly. It really is a good episode up til the last 1/4. Funny, sweet, and touching.

Then it's sob city for me for the last 15 minutes. Every time. Never fails. *blows nose*
                              sigpic

Comment

Paul seems more outgoing and more of a "people" person. I've heard David is a hoot once he gets "drawn out".
                                I think Joe is just naturally more reserved. And I'd be exhausted too after all that!

I'm going the full 9 yards in Chicago. I'll probably be too awestruck to open my mouth, but at least I'll have a picture and an autograph.
                                Yes, I think that's a pretty good description of them all. All nice guys in any case, and unfailingly courteous.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X