No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do remember that actually...and it still holds true!
    *thinking really hard about what to say to influence my next encounter*
    AHHHH, I have nothing!
    *Cries at the lack of plot bunnies*
    although I have to say as the first bars of music played in Oxy My OC came back to me, but she she was just happy to just sit beside me. Shep came in too, but again didn't give me any new ideas!
    sigpic

Comment

Well! My muse is being kind to me tonight! Watch, here's a snip of what just happened after we spoke--

Spoiler:

What About Shep?

Both of the Becketts are enjoying their party, their ladies, even the haggis they've been surprised with, but they are not the only birthday boys in the room. Colonel John Sheppard shares the same birthday as the Becketts.

Shep looks around, surveying the scene, his eyes settling on the beautiful redhead who is sitting perched on his knee. She smiles up into his face as he watches her, strokes her hair with his finger tips. She can feel a shiver running up her spine at his gentle touch, and she enjoys the feeling. Shep looks into her eyes, and he can see only love in them.

She knows that it is his birthday, she could never forget such an important day, and she has a plan to surprise him. Without moving from his knee, she casts a glance around the room, catching the eyes of both of the Becketts' ladies, who nod quickly and begin to put her plan into action. She goes back to looking up at Shep, and he is completely oblivious to the message she's just conveyed to her friends. His arms slip down to wrap around her and she settles back against his strong chest, awaiting the right moment.

More coming soon

Comment

Ok, can hardly type....can't wait!
        You have no idea how hard it is typing just now!
        sigpic

Comment

Hehehe Good! That got the proper reaction then! Now to go search out what the ladies' plan should be...come on Muse, be nice again!

Oh did I mention I have an Atlantis OC now? I finally put a name to her and worked out some details I'm working on a fic with her in it as well but that one can wait a bit until I get finished with Shep's birthday

Comment

well I am going to work real quick on the one I have in edit state, because I haven't posted a full story yet, and I have 2 in the works (4 if you count those other 2 over there).
            Ok I have to get off line now, Dh needs to come on and pay our air fair or we are going no where!
            Catch you tomorrow Aang, and all the Carsons!
            Shep, you ready to go?
            Yep shut her down! Are we watching SGA or SG1 tonight?
            was thinking about Body of proof actually.
            *they leave hand in hand*
            sigpic

Comment

*waves* I'll be here trying to get What About Shep? finished tonight! By the time you come back tomorrow, it should be thoroughly finished!

Comment

(sorry as no-one is here & its already 11:10pm I won't stay. Love the "What about Shep", can't wait for the rest. Your right, posting it directly here, does make me read it, rather than bookmark it. lol. Ok well, I better go. I have a funeral to attend tomorrow, then I may come on line after as I have taken the whole day off work. By the way Aang, if Abby wakes up & your here, can you please watch her for us? Until Carson & I wake up? Thanx )

*turns over in bed, then realizing where I am & that Carson is in bed with me, I snuggle up facing him, as I'm a wee bit cold, he pulls up the blankets, puts his arms around me & pulls me into a hug position*

[e] just remembered what I read earlier... NO CLONING MY RODNEY FOR THE PURPOSE OF FEEDING THE WRAITH!!! Sorry Poet no offense to you or your boys, but I will not have my Rodney unwillingly used like that!
                *glares in Aang's direction for even mentioning such a thing*
                Last edited by McBecklover; 09 January 2013, 06:23 AM.
                I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
                traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Sure, we'll watch Abby for you if she wakes up

Also as to cloning Rodney, I was only messing about! You don't think I would actually be THAT cruel do you? And I only dragged him back over here instead of letting him stay at Hottest Guy for the moment because I didn't want him to offend poor Poet and her Wraith friends over a joke I made....

Also as to What About Shep?, here is the entire bit now

Spoiler:

What About Shep?
                  Both of the Becketts are enjoying their party, their ladies, even the haggis they've been surprised with, but they are not the only birthday boys in the room. Colonel John Sheppard shares the same birthday as the Becketts.

Shep looks around; surveying the scene, his eyes settling on the beautiful redhead who is sitting perched on his knee. She smiles up into his face as he watches her, strokes her hair with his fingertips. She can feel a shiver running up her spine at his gentle touch, and she enjoys the feeling. Shep looks into her eyes, and he can see only love in them.

She knows that it is his birthday, she could never forget such an important day, and she has a plan to surprise him. Without moving from his knee, she casts a glance around the room, catching the eyes of both of the Becketts' ladies, who nod quickly and begin to put her plan into action. She goes back to looking up at Shep, and he is completely oblivious to the message she's just conveyed to her friends. His arms slip down to wrap around her and she settles back against his strong chest, awaiting the right moment.

At that moment, one of the Becketts’ ladies presses the button on her headset that is nestled beneath her hair and whispers into it. Elizabeth slips out of the room unnoticed and makes her way to the control room, ready to do her part. The brunette, the second Beckett’s lass, looks over towards Sheps’ lady and gives her a smile and a half nod as confirmation.

She sits up, no longer leaning into Shep’s chest, knowing that he will take off at a run when the plan begins. A whisper in her ear reminds her of her own headset and she whispers a response.

Colonel Sheppard to the gate room!” The call echoes through the mess hall, stopping the party in its tracks for a moment until Shep and his lady exit the room. By this time, she is running to keep up with him. She skids to a stop, nearly running into him, as he stops in the empty gate room. With a gentle tug, she pulls him through the gate’s event horizon.

They step through into the SGC, Shep thoroughly baffled and his redheaded lover smiling widely. He still doesn’t have a clue where they are headed, but the electric pleasure of her touch on his arm keeps him walking wherever she guides him. He follows her into the elevator, as they rise toward the surface, and out of the mountain. She walks with him into the starry night, to a waiting car and they climb inside.

What feels like just moments later, she is pulling him along again. He begins to recognize where they are, even in the darkness, but he cannot get words out, so instead, gathers her into a hug and a kiss. She doesn’t want him to let go, but she has to get him the rest of the way to their goal destination. She releases the kiss and pulls him forward into the fairgrounds. Shep smiles even wider as she leads him on, towards the Ferris wheel.

They climb aboard the ride, she snuggles herself in close to him, her body neatly pressed up against his. He slips an arm about her shoulders, resting his hand on her arm, and she smiles as she rests her head on his shoulder. The Ferris wheel rises and they look out over the town around them, enjoying the sight from their perch atop the ride.

Startled from their relaxed ride by a loud bang, they look up, and she smiles. Shep watches as the fireworks begin, lighting up the dark night. Sitting at the top of the Ferris wheel, he gathers her in as much of a hug as he can, and he kisses her. Both can feel the electricity running through their bodies, their very hearts swelling with joy.

“This was the best birthday surprise ever,” Shep whispers in her ear. She can feel the happy blush rising in her cheeks as she leans in and kisses him, now making up for her own lack of words. His arm wrapped around her, holding her close, his other hand resting on her leg, atop her own hand, her head on his shoulder. They sit like this, watching the fireworks in the cool night air and both feel as if they could sit this way forever, just enjoying each other's presence.

She looks up into his eyes and sends him a silent message with hers. It is an unspoken promise, when they return to Atlantis through the Stargate later; they will meet at Shep’s personal quarters and she will spend the night with him, finally acting on the passion and love that they feel in their hearts.

Comment

*A-Carson and I settle in on the couch, with an Atlantis DVD playing in the background*

A- Per'aps I ought to make some breakfast for us, Love?

That would be wonderful! And do be sure to make enough that we can leave some for Beck and Carson, and we can give Abby some when she wakes up?

A- Aye, in that case, would ye come an' help? *smiles at me*

Of course I would. Shall we make waffles an bacon? *grins at him* You fry the bacon, I'll make the waffles

*we head for the kitchen to cook, leaving Atlantis playing at Season 1 Episode 7, Poisoning The Well*

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
                      A- I'm sorry to have missed ye, Poet. Aang had me a wee bit tied up, accompanyin' 'er to New York today, but 'm back now. Ye'll have to let that cold run its course, but honey an' cranberry juice both 'ave natural antibiotics built in tha' your body will never become immune to. Always a safe bet t' try if y' need help fightin' off a cold. *smiles*

Aye, and he's turnin' me into a doctor too. Wait until I finish my latest fanfiction that I just began, you'll meet my Atlantis OC, she's Scottish and a doctor as well, she works with Carson at the moment, but we'll see what happens
                      Ok thanks Carson, I will try that out

Sounds nice Aang, will look forward to read it if I'm allowed to

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmarepoet View Post
                        Ok thanks Carson, I will try that out

Sounds nice Aang, will look forward to read it if I'm allowed to
                        A- Aye, glad I could be of help, lass. *smiles*

Oh you'll be allowed to of course, once I finish writing it

Comment

*smiles back at Carson* yes it's really annoying having it so long. Glad you are here

Thank you Aang

Paul: may I, as well?

You must ask Aang if I can read it together with you

Paul *looks at you with a really cute doggy look* may I Aang?

Comment

A- Aye, well it looks as if I did catch a wee cold once...ye will see what happens in the story Aang's workin' on. *laughs a little*

Of course you may, Paul *smiles at him*

Comment

Paul *simles at you and gives you a hug* thank you, Aang!

Oh, that sound like it would be something nice going on in her story Carson

Comment

Hey Aang, I love your story about Shep and Dell. I like how it ends - aw!

Poet, sorry to hear you're not feeling better yet...
                                "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
                                "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                                "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
                                "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
                                >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Working...
                                X