No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure I will get the chance at some point...with luck I will be staying near Shep, I mean Joe!
    opps, I think I'm melting at the thought!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
      I'm sure I will get the chance at some point...with luck I will be staying near Shep, I mean Joe!
      opps, I think I'm melting at the thought!
      Damn, lucky! You know, I sort of hope your luck is good enough that you might run into him...I'd pay to see the reaction you'd have.

Although with a little luck over on my end, Carson..I mean Pauly! Might do a convention on my side of the country sometime soon and I'd have my chance to meet my favorite Scotsman

Comment

I saw on twitter he will be in Seattle in March...tried to swing that in, but it didn't fly well, and I couldn't give a good reason for the change!
        sigpic

Comment

I saw on twitter he will be in Seattle in March...tried to swing that in, but it didn't fly well, and I couldn't give a good reason for the change!
          Yep, Emerald City Con. Pauly's gonna be there. I'd try to swing visiting my Aunt out in Seattle and then swinging in at the Con to say a hello to a few of my favorite SG actors...but I don't think it'd fly well with my Mum...she does not approve of my Stargate obsession and might be a wee bit annoyed if I used visiting family as an excuse to end up in the same city as Paul...

Comment

um, I'm not sure I want to know, but who else will be there, and what are the dates?
            sigpic

Comment

March 1st to 3rd, so it's before you get here...

Wait, Shep -er- Joe isn't on the list...Pauly is on the list (the only Atlantis cast member ), Michael Shanks is, and Lexa Doig (Dr. Lam in the late eps of SG-1), Carrie Fisher (Leia in Star Wars!), and a bunch of others who I didn't know. And the guy who plays Lando Calrissian in Star Wars...

Comment

*Breaths again*
                Ok. I can live with that, but it would kill me if it was, um more, you know what I mean!
                sigpic

Comment

Oh yes, I do know.

Kills me that I know my Pauly's going to be there and my Aunt lives in that very city (and another Aunt lives just outside Atlanta, Georgia, where DragonCon is as well!) and I can't even go!

Comment

You know if I could do anything to help, I would.
                    Best I can do is give you a hug.
                    * stands with arms open waiting*
                    sigpic

Comment

You know if I could do anything to help, I would.
                      Best I can do is give you a hug.
                      * stands with arms open waiting*
                      Hugs always help. Always. *walks right into the hug*

Besides, Pauly has a history of doing cons in Jersey and Pennsylvania so if I stalk his Twitter and the convention websites enough, perhaps I'll get really lucky and find him that nearby

Comment

heres hoping for you!
                        Oh BTW, I'm reading you fic...lost years (days, months, something)
                        And I keep going back and reading the little ficlets.
                        oh, what happened to Sheps birthday in that one by the way?
                        Or was I his only present?
                        *Oh, fans myself as the thought just hit me*
                        sigpic

Comment

opps thought I was pming there, should I delete?
                          sigpic

Comment

Ah doesn't matter if you didn't PM that one unless you want to delete it for some reason~

You're readin Lost Years? Yeah turned more into a couple of months there, rather than years, but I've yet to re-work the title yet. *lazybones*

Also, as for the Birthday one, well that was Carson's Birthday fic...I was thinking to write a Shep one as well, and focus on his birthday a little more...perhaps...but if you like the idea of Shep's redheaded Lover being his only present...I could be persuaded to leave it alone...perhaps write his birthday fic as a kind of extension of Mystery Lover?

Comment

um...what to say, yes i want another, little fic, so don't leave it alone, but apart from that, I don't want to put the words in your fingers....because you do it so well without me help!
                              Oh, but don't forget Jae'a, It will be no fun if we all aren't there!
                              all we will have to do in the end is read them in a certain order, it will all be there!
                              *sitting here being very glad this office chair has arms so I can't fall out of it!*
                              sigpic

Comment

Well if you didn't notice, Radek did have his lady with him in the Birthday fic, I just need to work out some fine details (typing with Radek's character... the color of Jae'a's hair etc.) before I can really write her ficlet...

As to Mystery Lover and the Shep-Birthday-Fic thing, I dunno if you realize just how Mystery Lover was totally inspired by you and our fun here on the forum...and a specific comment you made once about what you might do if Shep showed up at the door... So when I write Mystery Lover bits like that, it's totally coming from talking to you anyway. Let me see what I can do about kicking this plot bunny into high gear now...

Comment

Working...
                                X