No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh dang! I just popped out for some shopping & then had a nap, as no-one was here & now I've missed Dell!
    I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
    traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Me: So how was school sweetie?
      Abby: It was really cool, I learned heaps of stuff & I made lots of friends!
      That's great love

Abby: I can't wait to go back & see all my friends
      Me: Well it's bording school, you basicly live with them

Abby: Yeah, thats so cool. But I do miss you guys lots!
      Aye, we've missed ye too! And now I'm goin te tickle ye!
      traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Me: Well, what a lovely day. Glad to have hung out with you & Abby together
        Aye love, was great having me wee family here today
        Abby: I had lots of fun! I love coming home to see you guys! I love you

Me: aaww & we love you too sweetie
        Aye we do love. Come ere, family hug

sigpic

Comment

*an hour later & after dinner, Abby has fallen asleep on the couch*

Aaw isn't she adorable when she sleeps?
          Aye love, just like me other two favorite lass's

Oh shop it, your making me blush *grins at Carson*

I suppose we should take her to bed?
          Aye, and then why don't we pop round te see Rodney?

Sounds great love

*Carson picks Abby up carefully & carries her to the spare bedroom. I pull back the covers, as Carson lays Abby down, then we remove her shoes & jacket & pull the covers over her. We kiss her in turn, then we quietly leave the room & shut the door*

sigpic

Comment

*Zelenka happens to stop by, on his way to see Jae'a*
            Hi guys!
            Hey Zelenka
            Hey buddy

Hey, we're just going to pop over to see Rodney. Abby's here & she's asleep in the spare room. Would you mind hanging around here until we get back? We won't be long
            I, uh, oh ok

Thanx alot Zelenka

*Carson & I dash off*
            *mutters in Czech* "What Am I, a babysitter!?"

sigpic

Comment

*Carson & I walk in to find Zelenka sitting on the couch twiddling his thums*
              Hey Zelenka, we're back
              Oh good! *jumps up off the couch*
              Thanks alot pal, we appreciate it

Ok, I'm off now, bye! *rushes to the door & leaves*

*we watch Zelenka leave & then look at each other*

SG1?
              Sure

*Carson grabs the DVD, puts it in & presses play. We sit on the couch & snuggle up*
              Wonder if Aang will join us?
              That would be lovely
              Last edited by McBecklover; 29 December 2012, 03:33 AM.

sigpic

Comment

*wanders in and takes her usual spot next to Carson, kisses him on the cheek and snuggles up next to him*

Hello Beck, hi there Carson I managed to get online early this morning.

Comment

...OK so this just proves Cuddly Carson and his Cuddly Crysta are supposed to be together.

Last night: Set them on the bed next to each other

Wake up this morning: Find she's slipped down so she's laying her head on him and both are smiling, looks a lot like what happens when I fall asleep on Carson here...

Well, Love, last I looked, you said those two wee dolls were supposed to be you an' me. O' course they're meant to be together. *leans down and kisses me*

Comment

*looks up from the DVD*
                    Hello Aang, glad you could join us
                    Hello Aang love *kisses Aang back*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
                      ...OK so this just proves Cuddly Carson and his Cuddly Crysta are supposed to be together.

Last night: Set them on the bed next to each other

Wake up this morning: Find she's slipped down so she's laying her head on him and both are smiling, looks a lot like what happens when I fall asleep on Carson here...

Well, Love, last I looked, you said those two wee dolls were supposed to be you an' me. O' course they're meant to be together. *leans down and kisses me*
                      aaaw how cute Have you caught up with my last few posts on here. No one was here but me & Carson & Abby

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
                        *looks up from the DVD*
                        Hello Aang, glad you could join us
                        Hello Aang love *kisses Aang back*
                        My, it's quiet here. First one up in my family this morning...never happens to me! I'm always last to wake up!

*glances at the TV* SG-1, cool, I do love some SG-1

Aye, wi' out SG-1 there wouldna' be Stargate Atlantis...

Ooookay we're not going there. *kisses Carson to stop him talking*

Comment

Hello Jae'a!

By the way Aang, like I said a while ago that at work I think of Pauly's blues... its because of this...
                          http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/...ps3045776d.jpg

sigpic

Comment

aaaw how cute Have you caught up with my last few posts on here. No one was here but me & Carson & Abby
                            Aye, I did. And I did see Radek stop by and end up babysitting...

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
                              Aye, I did. And I did see Radek stop by and end up babysitting...
                              haha yeah, & I think Jae'a was standing outside Rodney's when we were laughing about Zelenka. woops!

sigpic

Comment

Hello Jae'a!
                                *Stomps in*
                                J: Don't "Hello Jae'a" me - I see what's going on here. I decide to sleep in on a Saturday, and you rope my poor Radek in on babysitting duties! You know he doesn't like kids!
                                It's OK Jae'a, it wasn't so bad. Abby's a sweet girl.
                                J: Well, that's true... OK, I guess I'll forgive them this time. As long as they don't make a habit of it... :/
                                "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
                                "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                                "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
                                "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
                                >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Working...
                                X