No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, this thread looks a mess, hope Becks cleans it up when she comes back!
    * lifted my head to look around, then lets if fall back to the sofa arm*
    sigpic

Comment

I'll...try to clean up some before I go to sleep. I'm probably the most...capable person in this thread at the moment...*looks over at sleeping Carson and brain-exploded Dell, then around at the mess we've managed to make* ...Oy...maybe not. *slips off her chair and lands on the floor* ...Really should invest in one of those really soft, cushion-y rugs for in here, would make the floor much more comfortable...

Comment

I second that!
        Tell you what, I'll shout for it....um later some time...when I can....be bothered
        sigpic

Comment

...Look at us. Shep and Carson are just plain drunk and you and I are sitting here with our brains dripping out...what a mess...oh well, too late to fix it now! *still on the floor, now fiddling with a beer bottle cap*

...I'm going to disregard my own advice and pull up MS Word to do a spot of writing. My original story, not my fiction, as I do have a 'ship with my own character and my Carson rip-off so I can give them some fun whilest my brain is a puddle of oozing goo...and get this out of my system.

Comment

Hmmm, yes, have been thinking it is time, I think I need time away from the board at the moment, mind you writing Shep isn't really going to give me space.
            Oh well!
            sigpic

Comment

I'm thinking I agree. Besides, it's 3:22am here. *scolds herself for being up so late again* I need some sleep! Oh the dreams I'll have tonight...OK Not going there now!

Comment

Good night. I might just curl up here and go to sleep.
                Night....hmm, sweet dreams.....
                sigpic

Comment

Pssst! Hey Dell! Congrats on not mothering me for one night I think I figured out the secret to making you drop the "mother" habits for a moment or two...*evil grin*

Anyway good night!

Comment

* throws a pillow at Aang*
                    Leave me lone, sleep!...go!
                    sigpic

Comment

OOF! *is hit by pillow* Okay okay! I'm going! *grabs her plushie, checks on the sleeping Carson one last time and runs off, with a cheeky grin on her face* G'night!!!

Comment

*kicks Carson sleepily*
                        Stop snoring!
                        sigpic

Comment

*Yawns, and streaches, kicks something*
                          What the hell? *looks around*
                          Where...Oh hell, Carsons couch!
                          *takes feet of Carsons knees and sits up*
                          Wha?
                          Shh, go back to sleep
                          *stands and tiptoes towards the hole and trips on something*
                          Ouch! Hey Dell what are you doing on top of me?
                          Shhh, you'll wake Carson, let me...up!
                          *untangles myself and gets back up, heads for the hole in the thread*
                          Hey, wait for me. *he gets up and stumbles out he hole as well*
                          *Groans, sniff*, Bye Dell, *chuckle*, See ya Shep.*rolls over goes back to sleep*
                          sigpic

Comment

*enters the room, then glances through the hole in the wall & sees Shep & Dell entering Sheps thread*
                            Ah Dells finally taking Shep home, at least I don't have to now

*walks in the room & see's Carson sleeping on the couch, with his back to me*
                            I guess it was getting too late for Aang, shes not here.

Ah well, i'll cuddle with Carson for a while
                            *carefully sits down on the couch, trying not to wake Carson, then lays down next to him & carefully places arm on his side & settles to a comfy position & closes eyes*

*feels a hand grabbing my hand & pulls my arm fully around his upper body*
                            *opens my eyes, slightly lifts my head to look at his face & sees a smirk on it, so i smile & rest my head against his*
                            Last edited by McBecklover; 02 December 2012, 03:46 AM.
                            I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
                            traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

*looks in* Pssst McBeck, it's 8am here

Comment

*hears Aang whispering in my ear, turns to look at her*

*whispers* Oh hi Aang, thanks for looking after Carson, while I was gone.
                                Sorry, I took off in a hurry & my last bigger reply was a bit of a mess (was on my phone in the car) I have edited it so it makes sense now. I left in a hurry as we had reached our destination & was told not to use my phone while we were there...
                                But I was so bored, I just wanted to come hang out with Carson!

BTW i stayed up till 4am last night, so i didn't wake up untill 12:15pm! lol
                                I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
                                traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X