No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

humf! you never go to bed when your told, I don't know why I waste me breath, really I don't! When I was a girl and my mother told me to go to bed, I went right away, was to scared not to! You kids of today you don't know how easy you have it!
    Mutter mutter mutter!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
      humf! you never go to bed when your told, I don't know why I waste me breath, really I don't! When I was a girl and my mother told me to go to bed, I went right away, was to scared not to! You kids of today you don't know how easy you have it!
      Mutter mutter mutter!
      Well when my mother told me to go to bed when I was little, I'd basically go. Maybe come out for a glass of water or something but that was it! But now...God knows I haven't gone to bed before midnight since Work ended at the end of the summer. I had an 11:00 curfew at work and no internet access at night, so it wasn't hard to go to bed on time, it was my only choice. Heh. Now, no more curfew...

Now my best friend...she was the one who'd be told to go to bed at 9pm and still be up at midnight even when we were little. Took me until I was 16 before I picked up the midnight habit and 18 before it became 2-3am...

Comment

I wasn't looking for an answer!
        Ok stay up, no skin off my nose, not me who won't be able to concentrate tomorrow. Sunday right, sleep in, oh you can't much, you got church, what time does it start?
        sigpic

Comment

I know you weren't

Normally I wouldn't have to be at church until 10:30...but my Choir director thinks its amusing to require the teenagers to meet for an 8:30am rehearsal! So really, I've got to get up in oh, 3 hours? I suppose I should really get to sleep. But I'm not tired. That's what I get for dozing off in the middle of an SGA episode and sleeping for 2-3 hours...

Comment

Ok, if you say so, sleep well, if you are going!
            sigpic

Comment

I think I am going to head for bed. After all, it is late and whether I'm tired or not, I've still got to get up for the day in like 3 hours...and I have a bit of a busy day tomorrow too. So good night

Comment

Hi Aang! Hi Dell! Hi Carson!
                Hi love!

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
                I just saw a gif for that somewhere lol

Btw Im off. its 4am! Night Carson! Night evryone!
                night love
                Here it is! lol

Originally posted by bookwormjules View Post
                I liked Eli, Rush was fun to love to hate, but that's where it ends. I watched the show out of support for the franchise as a whole.
                I haven't seen it yet, but will watch it just for Rodney & SG1 appearances & for the franchise as a whole. But I doubt I'll like it very much as have heard so many negative things about it & the fact it was axed after only 2 seasons!
                Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
                http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/...sga_02_big.jpg
                I just though you would like to know, Aang and Dell have been talking about fics.
                how bad can they be?
                Well mine looks could be ok, or not, what? Oh this could be interesting!
                I'm ok, I think, ooh, not sure about that bit!
                Well I don't seem to be in the firing line anyway !
                OMG a Lorne emote!
                Originally posted by Aang View Post
                I think I am going to head for bed. After all, it is late and whether I'm tired or not, I've still got to get up for the day in like 3 hours...and I have a bit of a busy day tomorrow too. So good night
                Good night Aang!
                I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
                traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Night Aang!

Don't diss SGU before you see it. You have a brain of your own, make your own mind up on it.
                  I've seen it, I don't think it was to bad, just not as good as the other two. If it had gone longer it might have got better. After all I hear lots of SG1 fans who say it got a lot better after the second season!
                  sigpic

Comment

Hello 2 guests! why don't you say hi? else its just me & Carson by our lonesome...
                    well thats not so bad is it?
                    No of course not! I love you very much & love hanging out with you, but if there are others lurking about, isn't it nice to invite them to say hi?
                    Aye, ye quite right love. Ye such a sweet thing
                    naaw just like you

*cheeky grin*
                    traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

*Peeks into thread*

My..... you are a chatty lot recently

I've decided to bite the bullet and go to my first Con next May, of course I have had to choose the one that has both Paul McGillion AND David Hewlett as guests

Excited? Me?

Noooooo not at all

*Bounce, Bounce, Bounce, Bounce!!!!*
                      sigpic
                      Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Hi Madness! Long time no see!
                        Goodness, it has been a while! How are ye love?

sigpic

Comment

*slips out of hiding* Hello Loves Good Mornin' from Aang!

Comment

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
                            Hi Madness! Long time no see!
                            Goodness, it has been a while! How are ye love?

Not bad, been busy and unfortunately just going to get busier after next week
                            sigpic
                            Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Hi Beck, Hi Aang, and hi Madness...I love your avatar, I know some people!

Everyone sleep well? Get enough sleep?
                              I see you made nice with Shep Beck, see he's not scary!
                              sigpic

Comment

We won't get into how much sleep I got or didn't get last night

Comment

Working...
                                X