No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yikes Ladygris,that's awful!! Geesh. Last year,I had the great experience of my car dying while I was driving her. Nothing like pulling onto the nearest side street and waiting in the heat for the wrecker to find me. I may have created new curse words. hehe More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
      Yikes Ladygris,that's awful!! Geesh. Last year,I had the great experience of my car dying while I was driving her. Nothing like pulling onto the nearest side street and waiting in the heat for the wrecker to find me. I may have created new curse words. hehe More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
      I've had that happen, too!

The biggest problem with my car is that it's a foreign car. The part had to be special ordered, and it got sent to a completely different state than where I live!

*would insert Hot Scot Pic, but PB locked up*

Comment

Here we go!

Comment

*smirks and kicks Ladygris' pb in the arse* That'll show it for locking up on ya. Lovely Hot Scot shot sweetie...got more? lol What? Just enjoying Paul's body of work. hehe Woohoo!! }:O
          sigpic

Comment

Comment

Comment

*cheeky grin and kicks Ladygris' pb to ensure proper posting ability* hehe Wicked pix hon!! A dirty,kneeling Beckett...what a lovely sight. More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                sigpic

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                    What wickedly delicious pix Ladygris!! M,that sounds awful @your car whump. *smirks* I thought in this day and age we'd be using jet rocket packs to fly everywhere. hehe More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                    Rob, my husband, says that all the time!!!

sigpic
                    Coming January 2017

Comment

New Carson fic.

Gone

sigpic
                      Coming January 2017

Comment

And I'm back with yet another Carson wallie. This one is again in response to the challenge to use the Saltire as a focal point in the art.

Comment

Very nice.. I'm tempted to try and make a new, better sig but I'm not sure which pics to use or what text to put on it.

sigpic
                          Coming January 2017

Comment

Well, it depends on what you want. When I feel that way, I start looking at pics to figure it out.

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                              Well, it depends on what you want. When I feel that way, I start looking at pics to figure it out.
                              ...I'm thinking of another thunk sig.. However I think I might go to bed soon so maybe I'll think about it more tomorrow.

sigpic
                              Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                                ...I'm thinking of another thunk sig.. However I think I might go to bed soon so maybe I'll think about it more tomorrow.
                                Another example of great minds thinking alike. I'm updating a couple things and then heading to bed, too.

Comment

Working...
                                X