Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
    I don't know. Most of my Carson/Teyla stuff I did was pics I gimped together.
    Like what? Because, it looks like I might have to do the same thing.. :/

sigpic
    Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
      Like what? Because, it looks like I might have to do the same thing.. :/
      Give me a moment. . . .I'll post some artwork.

Comment

That's about the extent of my Carson/Teyla artwork.

Comment

I remember those!

I'm thinking of doing something more along the lines of what you did for WIB (that's the one with Sarah right??).. Where you gimped them together in one picture and made it look like it was taken at the same time.. I'm thinking/looking for something like that for my idea.

sigpic
          Coming January 2017

Comment

I remember those!

I'm thinking of doing something more along the lines of what you did for WIB (that's the one with Sarah right??).. Where you gimped them together in one picture and made it look like it was taken at the same time.. I'm thinking/looking for something like that for my idea.
            WIB was "Where I Belong," a Carson/Alison fic. You're thinking of "Those Who Survive," (TWS). I used layer masks for that. And lots of careful work.

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
              WIB was "Where I Belong," a Carson/Alison fic. You're thinking of "Those Who Survive," (TWS). I used layer masks for that. And lots of careful work.
              That's what I was thinking of!

For one of my fics, you took out a water bottle and put Paul's arm there.. How did you do that? I think I might have an idea for Carson/Elizabeth but I would need to perform some cosmetic surgery on the pic for it to work.. Basically, I need to take out working and put her shirt in it..

This is the one I mean.. Apparently I don't have it on PB, sorry.

CarsonAutumnBanner.jpg

sigpic
              Coming January 2017

Comment

That's what I was thinking of!

For one of my fics, you took out a water bottle and put Paul's arm there.. How did you do that? I think I might have an idea for Carson/Elizabeth but I would need to perform some cosmetic surgery on the pic for it to work.. Basically, I need to take out working and put her shirt in it..

This is the one I mean.. Apparently I don't have it on PB, sorry.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]34334[/ATTACH]
                Actually, it was a computer screen.

That was layers and careful "painting" with a fuzzy brush. You can also do the same thing using the Clone tool, which is and isn't easier. Depends on what you're trying to do. For that sig, though, I did layers and matched the colors as close as possible.

Comment

I'm trying to replace the wording in this pic..

sigpic
                  Coming January 2017

Comment

Wicked pix and artwork gang!! Dirty Beckett...GUH. Just freaking GUH. M,I read your fic Family and wanted to tell ya...bravo!! What an interesting concept..I hope ya can finish it. Ya whumped Shep so prettily. Made my whumpy heart go kerwhumpity. hehe Hmm...you lot write and post your fics on ff.net so I've got a stupid question (or two) so I'll put them in spoilers 'kay?
                    Spoiler:
                    How the hell do I actually post chapters of stories? I tried to do that and bogged it completely. I read the 'info and guidelines' several dozen times and I still can't wrap my head around it. I tried to post my next chapter and ended up reposting the first long chapter with the next chapter at the end of it. Can some of you talented ff.net writers please give this daft bird some pointers? Hmm...if I can manage to post the story's chapters like they're supposed to be posted,I may write a short whumpy one-shot as a thank you.

Alright lovelies,'tis Friday...how about some Hot Scot shots to kick off the weekend? *cough hint* What? It's Friday. That's my excuse,sticking to it. lol Woohoo!! }:O
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks CRW - I'm glad you liked it.

sigpic
                      Coming January 2017

Comment

I made a new set! (In case you couldn't tell,lol) If anyone's interested for snurching here it is..

Also made a Profile Pic

Last edited by m&mnm317; 13 April 2012, 09:56 PM. Reason: Add pic

sigpic
                        Coming January 2017

Comment

Beautiful, M! I love how bright it is!

Comment

Found this old one in my stash, had to post it.

sigpic

Comment

Wicked pix lovelies!! Cheeky,do ya have the...um..Pauly backside pic in your stash?
                              The one where Paul's in the "getting frisked by the (thunker) police" so he's in the "spread 'em" pose? Crap,I just blew up my own damn brain cell. *smirks* Anyone else's brain go boom when I mentioned frisking Paul? What a lovely,bawdy thought. More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                                Wicked pix lovelies!! Cheeky,do ya have the...um..Pauly backside pic in your stash?
                                The one where Paul's in the "getting frisked by the (thunker) police" so he's in the "spread 'em" pose? Crap,I just blew up my own damn brain cell. *smirks* Anyone else's brain go boom when I mentioned frisking Paul? What a lovely,bawdy thought. More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                                LOL, CRW. I don't have that one, sorry.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X