No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*does cannon ball into deeeeeep end of the gutter and does the back stroke* Wicked pix gang!! More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
    sigpic

Comment

Hey there CRW, my gutter-alike friend.. How are you?

sigpic
      Coming January 2017

Comment

*splashes M* Not bad. It's the weekend and all of the delicious pix are just wicked. How are you M? Got any more Hot Scot shots? hehe }:O
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
          *splashes M* Not bad. It's the weekend and all of the delicious pix are just wicked. How are you M? Got any more Hot Scot shots? hehe }:O
          Sorry, wrong computer. Maybe after a nap I can post some, or lots.

I'm doin okay. Saturdays are long days for me as my husband works from 8a-930p... It's a long day for him as well so by the end of the night we're both exhausted. I've got a new whumpy fic started but it will be awhile before I post it.

sigpic
          Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
            Very, very nice, MR. Sorry 'bout the aggravation. Hope the run helps.

Btw, new wallie.

http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j452/ladygris4700/Gimped%20Images/Carson/th_CarsonTWSNYCWallie.jpg
            Nice lg, really rounds off the whole set nicely

One for CRW

sigpic
            Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Hm.. Poor Carson looks a bit dirty. I think I'll go help him shower. He might be injured after the dive to the ground, can't be too careful. LOL

sigpic
              Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                Hm.. Poor Carson looks a bit dirty. I think I'll go help him shower. He might be injured after the dive to the ground, can't be too careful. LOL
                Make sure you check him all over for any injuries M, wouldn't want any of his cuts and bruises to un-tended
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                  Make sure you check him all over for any injuries M, wouldn't want any of his cuts and bruises to un-tended
                  Of course I'd be thorough! Wouldn't want him to get an infection or still be hurting..

sigpic
                  Coming January 2017

Comment

It kinda looks like he's looking forward to it...

sigpic

Comment

Good! *grabs dirty-Carson clone by the arm and pulls* Okay, well I gotta go make sure Carson here isn't hurt and then take a nap. I'll be back afterwards and probably leave some pics for you to wake up to MR.

sigpic
                      Coming January 2017

Comment

*paws wildly at computer screen* GUH. The Black Zippered Shirt. And Paul's arms look delicious and methinks his smile is a tad cheeky. *raises hand* Since I'm a true blue whumper,I'd want Carson dirty and sporting a few cuts that'd require a thorough shower and body inspection. *snickers* Anyone else's brain go boom at the thought of inspecting Carson's hard body? More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O

P.S. Hiya MR!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                          *paws wildly at computer screen* GUH. The Black Zippered Shirt. And Paul's arms look delicious and methinks his smile is a tad cheeky. *raises hand* Since I'm a true blue whumper,I'd want Carson dirty and sporting a few cuts that'd require a thorough shower and body inspection. *snickers* Anyone else's brain go boom at the thought of inspecting Carson's hard body? More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O

P.S. Hiya MR!!
                          I can't even say where I mind went at that last bit...

sigpic
                          Coming January 2017

Comment

*smirks* M,my work here is done. hehe More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                            sigpic

Comment

Hey CRW, nice phrasing And the alcohol I'm currently ingesting makes the images in my head at the last part sooooo much more imaginative.

Think some-one's gonna need a hand dusting off.....
                              sigpic

Comment

*grins* MR,glad I can be of service. *smirks* I'm gonna have to test all of Carson's zippers to make sure no dirt got in 'em. lol More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X