Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Allestian
    Sorry about that. It was just the impression that I got. My bad.

Okay so do you want to a jist of my script so far? With all of the details and possibly some lines?

Or do you just want to keep thunking in general...(Note that I'm kind of going on about the whole script business...tell me to shut up if you want me to)

Are you talking to me? Sorry I'm confused What is the script about? If it's about Carson, I say post it! If not, post it anyway Oh wait, is it about Carson saving someone and all that? Yeah, if it is, post it!

I was being sarcastic about not wanting to talk about wet Carson hee hee. I wasn't sure if you got that.

I'm feeling better now that I am able to relax *lets out deep breath*.

Also, I'm watching Duet right now

Edit: Omg, I don't know what is going on with me today. I keep having to edit posts Oh, I edited this one before too. I didn't edit it just to say I edited it.
    Last edited by Forestia; 09 April 2006, 09:16 AM.
    Paul/Carson, Rachel/Teyla, David/Eli Supporter!!
    Proud Samandan. Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

I blame it on Paul/Carson. I think he causes memory lapses or something. In the last two days I've gone to the shops twice and forgotten to get the main thing I was going for. So I had to go to the shops again!!

And then at lunchtime, I got out the meds I'm taking for my wrist, and I was about to take four tablets. Now that is what I do at night, not at lunchtime.

On all those occasions I was thinking about either my fanfic, Carson scenes of course, or Paul.

So I think there should be a mental health warning on this thread. Thunking can seriously damage your mental health!!

Nice pics Carson's Girl.

Comment

Originally posted by Nel
        I blame it on Paul/Carson. I think he causes memory lapses or something. In the last two days I've gone to the shops twice and forgotten to get the main thing I was going for. So I had to go to the shops again!!

And then at lunchtime, I got out the meds I'm taking for my wrist, and I was about to take four tablets. Now that is what I do at night, not at lunchtime.

On all those occasions I was thinking about either my fanfic, Carson scenes of course, or Paul.

So I think there should be a mental health warning on this thread. Thunking can seriously damage your mental health!!

Nice pics Carson's Girl.
        Thanks and omg, seriously! That's why I'm having trouble. It's probably even worse for me too since I'm watching Duet. Oh well, if I have to have mental health problems from looking at Paul/Carson, so be it! Hee hee!

I have to go as I'm getting ready to go to a play with some friends.

Ok, I hope everyone has a good day. Bye for now!

One more Carson pic for the road:

Last edited by Forestia; 09 April 2006, 09:40 AM.

Comment

Enjoy the play

Comment

A play, cool, sounds fancy

VOTE Vala for President

Comment

Thanks again I'm really leaving now! Bye again too Happy Thunking!

Comment

Originally posted by Vala_Fanboy
                Well Ive never actually looked at him in that way but i guess he'd appeal to some women
                Some of us rodents too.
                Mice
                Slash Rodent from Heck

http://www.squidge.org/mice

Comment

Originally posted by Mice
                  Some of us rodents too.
                  Your an actual rodent? I thought you where just awfully found of them

VOTE Vala for President

Comment

Your an actual rodent? I thought you where just awfully found of them
                    On teh intarweb, nobody can tell when you're a passel of slash-writing rodents.
                    Mice
                    Slash Rodent from Heck

Comment

On teh intarweb, nobody can tell when you're a passel of slash-writing rodents.
                      You must be talented to be a writing rodent, but I'm surprised you didnt mention nibbling.

VOTE Vala for President

Comment

You must be talented to be a writing rodent, but I'm surprised you didnt mention nibbling.
                        Nibbling Carson (and Rodney) is a private activity, unsuitable for mixed audiences...
                        Mice
                        Slash Rodent from Heck

Comment

Nibbling Carson (and Rodney) is a private activity, unsuitable for mixed audiences...
                          That sounds kinda selfish, Love should be shared

VOTE Vala for President

Comment

Originally posted by Carson's girl
                            Are you talking to me? Sorry I'm confused What is the script about? If it's about Carson, I say post it! If not, post it anyway Oh wait, is it about Carson saving someone and all that? Yeah, if it is, post it!

I was being sarcastic about not wanting to talk about wet Carson hee hee. I wasn't sure if you got that.

I'm feeling better now that I am able to relax *lets out deep breath*.

Also, I'm watching Duet right now

Edit: Omg, I don't know what is going on with me today. I keep having to edit posts Oh, I edited this one before too. I didn't edit it just to say I edited it.
                            Okay here is a jist of what I've written. Carson, McKay, Zelenka and Sheppard are on alien planet trying to track down an energy reading that McKay wants to find.

They track the reading down at a lake but nothing can be seen so Sheppard tells them that they're heading back to the puddlejumper. McKay says they're not and points over to the centre of the lake where oxygen ubbles are coming from.

Carson sees no point of heading back without checking out where the gas is coming from so he wades into the water and swims to the centre. He then goes underwater. He swims downwards until he sees that there is a broken down puddlejumper at the bottom of the lake and some cracks in the window are what's venting the air...

Got me so far?

We have the wet Carson currently.

Comment

Sounds interesting

Comment

I'm up for honesty here. If you don't like something about it then please tell me. I've had a word with Zelenka fans and they don't like some of the things that I planned for him so they've been changed.

Comment

Working...
                                X