Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

That's just the first page of my PB Beckett folder.

Comment

*waves weakly from the floor* Hawt pix=brain cell boom. GUH. Just how many black shirt pix do ya have Ladygris? *dangles shirtless Pauly cookies to inspire more pix* hehe }:O
        sigpic

Comment

A lot!!!

Comment

*smirks* Can't wait to see more Hot Scot shots from ya Ladygris!! *cough hint cough hint* hehe }:O
            sigpic

Comment

Comment

Ladygris,I look forward to seeing all of the Hot Scot shots you have crammed into your PB. Do you take requests? *smirks* Ya have any kilted Paul pix in your awesome collection? Hmm...are there casual kilted Pauly pix out there? *cough hint and tosses shirtless Pauly cookies to encourage many kilted pix* hehe }:O
                sigpic

Comment

I do take requests. And I do have kilted Pauly pics. But, my sister-in-law graduates tonight, so I gotta run. Be back later!

Comment

Hello fellow Carson lovers! I just thought I'd take a brief moment to advertise the official Carson Beckett Thunk/Whump Challenge thread created by yours truly, ladygris, and Grace in an effort to get more people involved with Carson and get more Carson siggies, icons, and fics out there.

The Challenges are for both thunking and whumping so if you're not a whumper, that's fine - feel free to thunk! and if you're not usually a thunker feel free to whump! I hope to see some of you over there helping us keep the love for Carson out in the internet!

Megan

sigpic
                    Coming January 2017

Comment

Yes, definitely! Come over and join the fun!!!

Another new siggie, this one inspired by the Sharp-Dressed Man craze going on over on the Artwork for All thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                        Ladygris,I look forward to seeing all of the Hot Scot shots you have crammed into your PB. Do you take requests? *smirks* Ya have any kilted Paul pix in your awesome collection? Hmm...are there casual kilted Pauly pix out there? *cough hint and tosses shirtless Pauly cookies to encourage many kilted pix* hehe }:O
                        Spoiler:

Comment

*waves weakly from the floor* Wicked kilted Pauly pix Ladygris!! GUH...just freaking GUH. I'll be in my bunk. Did I mention GUH? hehe More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                          sigpic

Comment

Okay stupid question,why was the Carson Beckett Thunk/Whump Challenge thread moved? My brain cell hasn't revived yet from the kilted Pauly pix...my excuse,sticking to it. Woohoo!! }:O
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                              Okay stupid question,why was the Carson Beckett Thunk/Whump Challenge thread moved? My brain cell hasn't revived yet from the kilted Pauly pix...my excuse,sticking to it. Woohoo!! }:O
                              The MOD's moved it.. I'm not sure why but I guess I didn't post it in the right place.

sigpic
                              Coming January 2017

Comment

So, where is it posted now???

Comment

Working...
                                X