No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't stay on long, but thought I'd drop this off. Made it last night, and I'm pretty happy with how it came out.

Oh, and I guess I should say this was for a challenge on a totally different Carson thunk thread on a different website. We could use only one pic, didn't matter how many times we duplicated it. And only one texture.

Comment

nice sigs ladygris

*sigh*

BluRay Screencaps
      1920×1080
      2800+ Caps an episode
      http://gallery.demon-cry.net/2011/07...ay-screencaps/

ENJOY!!

Comment

Holy freaking GUH. *is brain dead from the hotness of Pauly* Wicked pix gang!! Did I mention GUH? hehe More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
          Holy freaking GUH. *is brain dead from the hotness of Pauly* Wicked pix gang!! Did I mention GUH? hehe More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
          Haha. Yeah I love coming in here and seeing so many wonderful pics of Paul. *swoons*

sigpic
          Coming January 2017

Comment

Thought I'd drop by and drop off a new icon/siggie combo I made today. (Posting even though it's my current siggie/avi in case I decide to change in the future.)

Comment

Yeah, if only they were snurchable *rolls eyes and twiddles thumbs in innocence*

sigpic
              Coming January 2017

Comment

Thowwy!

Comment

That's okay.. Wait a minute *narrows eyes to slits* No you're not! *pouts*

sigpic
                  Coming January 2017

Comment

Comment

Wicked siggie/avie thingie Ladygris!! Ya should take that to a con and have Paul sign it.
                      More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                      sigpic

Comment

Wicked siggie/avie thingie Ladygris!! Ya should take that to a con and have Paul sign it.
                        More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                        I have a friend going to the Chicago Con next week. She's taking that siggie to Paul to have him sign it!!!!

I'm wondering what he'll say about it, too!

Another version of the same pic, made for a spree of "Sharp Dressed Man" siggies on a different thread........

Comment

Lovely version it is Ladygris!!! Maybe Paul could sign both. Got anymore Hot Scot shots Ladygris? *blinks innocently* hehe Woohoo!! }:O
                          sigpic

Comment

Lovely version it is Ladygris!!! Maybe Paul could sign both. Got anymore Hot Scot shots Ladygris? *blinks innocently* hehe Woohoo!! }:O
                            Do I have more Hot Scot shots???? You DO know who you're talking to, right???

Comment

[

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X