Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

[SIGPIC][URL="http://s1142.photobucket.com/albums/n620/Nenyc/?action=view&current=Banner51.jpg"[/SIGPIC]

Comment

He has such beautiful eyes!

sigpic

Comment

Oh my. Thank you for The Kindred Part 2 shots of John and Carson.
          *fans self ala Scarlett O'Hara* They're giving me the vapors.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jackoneillislove View Post
            Agree

[SIGPIC][URL="http://s1142.photobucket.com/albums/n620/Nenyc/?action=view&current=Banner51.jpg"[/SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by jackoneillislove View Post
              He has such beautiful eyes!
              I want to kiss his parents for providing him such mesmerizing sparklies.
              sigpic

Comment

@CheekyBeckett : I'm sure if you could, you wouldn't just kiss the parents!

Youuuung, youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuung Pauly!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Utopia! View Post
                  @CheekyBeckett : I'm sure if you could, you wouldn't just kiss the parents!
                  Hush now.

Youuuung, youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuung Pauly!
                  That's it. That's his bit part in the "Duane Barry" episode. Loove it. Speaking of which, I finally got off my tush and ordered the disc with "Small Potatoes" on it from Netflix. In fact, it might come today. *tiny fangirl squee*
                  sigpic

Comment

Hey all... Been pretty busy to post for a while, but I've been lurking, and I didn't see any caps and so I figured I'd post some snaps from Paul's episode of Shattered in case you missed it...

Spoiler:

It's too bad they didn't show much except just him getting arrested and being interrogated. I'd have liked to see him really being a villain.

Comment

Can I say that he just scares me to death? oO
                      This is so... strange! So used to see our warming and kind Pauly... that when he plays a... bad guy... ?, it's... well, it's strange.
                      Thx for the shots!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
                        Hey all... Been pretty busy to post for a while, but I've been lurking, and I didn't see any caps and so I figured I'd post some snaps from Paul's episode of Shattered in case you missed it...
                        Cool. They show some of that interrogation scene on his updated demo reel. He looks a bit like Mr. Rogers.
                        sigpic

Comment

Jewel has another blog up. She mentions Paul several times in little teasing asides.

http://blastr.com/2011/03/jewel-staite-what-nathan.php

My kind of guy:
                          "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                          Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                          (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Carson! YAY!

sigpic

Comment

YAY! Carson and John, gearin' up for a little offworld whumpage. My kingdom for their flak jackets.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CheekyBeckett View Post
                                YAY! Carson and John, gearin' up for a little offworld whumpage. My kingdom for their flak jackets.
                                And with matching hairdos too!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X