No announcement yet.

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lovely pix gang!! I really enjoyed both of Paul's narrated CDs. Hmm....somehow that came out a tad wonky. lol More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mirela View Post
      Dolfyn - I know you'll love Perchance To Dream - in fact you might be quite scared listening to it, cos it's quite a scary story I downloaded it from the Big Finish website a few months ago, it took a roundabout way for me to get it on my iPod though - first I had to burn the downloaded story (which was divided up into different "tracks") onto a blank CD, then import the CD into iTunes! All because iTunes doesn't recognise music/audio dramas from non-iTunes sites! Anyway, Paul is brilliant in the story
      Cool! I'm looking forward to it even more, now!
      In fact, it must've been on my mind as I went to bed last night, because I had a dream about Paul.

Originally posted by Mirela View Post
      *Still waiting for Paul to answer those questions...taps watch in impatience *
      Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
      Hope he answers soon
      Yeah, I'm really hanging out to see his responses to everyone's questions.

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
      YAYY for story Cd narrated by Paul
      also yay for carson pretties
      Yay all round!

Feel the love.
      dolfyn.
      Dr. Carson Beckett: The Heart of Atlantis

Comment

Originally posted by dolfyn View Post
        Yeah, I'm really hanging out to see his responses to everyone's questions.

Yay all round!

Feel the love.
        dolfyn.
        same! all your questions were great

Paul/Carson = constant yay
        sigpic
        thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Eeek! The Beckett uniform on auction this week has already reached $200! There are still over 3 days to go!
          Hhmmm. I guess I may not snag that one after all.

Feel the love.
          dolfyn.

Comment

Eeek! The Beckett uniform on auction this week has already reached $200! There are still over 3 days to go!
            Hhmmm. I guess I may not snag that one after all.

Feel the love.
            dolfyn.
            REALLY?! thats crazy and awesome all at the same time ahaha
            sigpic

Comment

Yeah... That jacket will almost certainly be well out of my price range soon too. It's just too much when you could have one custom made for a lot less. The propworx guys knew what they were doing when they added the line "this is the last Beckett uniform we'll be putting up for auction" to the item description, and I'm now very glad I managed to buy something a bit more reasonably priced while I had the chance. How long did it take for you girls to get your items after all? It didn't actually take 4 weeks for them to get around to shipping it it, did it?

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey13 View Post
                Yeah... That jacket will almost certainly be well out of my price range soon too. It's just too much when you could have one custom made for a lot less.
                Ah, but it wouldn't be one that had been touched & worn by Paul! And seen in the show. That's where the collector value comes in.

The propworx guys knew what they were doing when they added the line "this is the last Beckett uniform we'll be putting up for auction" to the item description, and I'm now very glad I managed to buy something a bit more reasonably priced while I had the chance.
                Yeah, me too. I guess I shouldn't be greedy or silly about it. After all, I have a shirt & pants set, & that's pretty awesome.

How long did it take for you girls to get your items after all? It didn't actually take 4 weeks for them to get around to shipping it it, did it?
                Mine took exactly 2 weeks, & I live in Australia! I was very impressed with how fast it was.

Feel the love.
                dolfyn.

Comment

A few Carson-pretties, as I was out last night & didn't get to post any.

Feel the love.
                  dolfyn.

Comment

I watched Quarantine last night. And I have to say; the episode would have been a hell of a lot better with Carson. The episode would have been funnier and still dramatic. It's just lacking without him. It gives me the urge to smack the writers all over again.

If they really wanted Jewel then all they had to do was make her like the second in command of the doctors. Then they could have had the worthless and unrealistic love triangle and have their damn damsel in distress.

It just would have been better with Carson. He added everything to an episode, humor, drama, wits.
                    O'Neill: "Ah. Trees, trees and more trees! What a wonderfully green universe we live in, eh."

Season 3 Episode 8 - Demons

Comment

Ah, but it wouldn't be one that had been touched & worn by Paul! And seen in the show. That's where the collector value comes in.

Yeah, me too. I guess I shouldn't be greedy or silly about it. After all, I have a shirt & pants set, & that's pretty awesome.

Mine took exactly 2 weeks, & I live in Australia! I was very impressed with how fast it was.

Feel the love.
                      dolfyn.
                      yeah seriously be happy with what you got girl!! some us get none

A few Carson-pretties, as I was out last night & didn't get to post any.

<snip>

Feel the love.
                      dolfyn.
                      minus the second one im going to call this the "serious moments in doctoring with Carson Beckett" hahaha
                      sigpic

Comment

Just checking in with Carson's Cuties!
                        Hope everyone is doing well.

sigpic

Comment

*waves weakly from the floor* Brain cell went boom cuz of the pix,no biggie. Tiger,I agree with ya about the sad state of SGA when Keller killed...um...came to Atlantis. And no,I don't blame Ms. Staite. That dubious honor belongs to TPTB. At least we have classic Atlantis to remind us of the good times. More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                            *waves weakly from the floor* Brain cell went boom cuz of the pix,no biggie. Tiger,I agree with ya about the sad state of SGA when Keller killed...um...came to Atlantis. And no,I don't blame Ms. Staite. That dubious honor belongs to TPTB. At least we have classic Atlantis to remind us of the good times. More Hot Scot shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                            I think we all agree with you that i dont blame Jewel, obviously that was just TPTB having a moment of brainlessness
                            Here's to the Classic's *raises glass*
                            sigpic

Comment

Too bad their brainlessness destroyed Atlantis. *raises toast to Classic Atlantis and the joy Paul gives us as the one and only heart of Atlantis,Dr. Carson Beckett* How's about some Classic Carson pix to celebrate? *drops not so subtle hints to the techno savvy folk who can post Hot Scot shots* lol }:O
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                                Too bad their brainlessness destroyed Atlantis. *raises toast to Classic Atlantis and the joy Paul gives us as the one and only heart of Atlantis,Dr. Carson Beckett* How's about some Classic Carson pix to celebrate? *drops not so subtle hints to the techno savvy folk who can post Hot Scot shots* lol }:O
                                Here here *clinks glasses with crimson* Long live the heart of atlantis
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X